Mata Nui: The Music Chronicle - A Bionicle Fan Album

~Skip

Sounds great! The music kinda reminds me of some of the tracks in the Matoran Adventures GBA game, which I was not expecting. But it's clear that you've combined many different iconic soundscapes for the tracks. Kind of like a mixture of MNOG and the Power Pack tracks. Anyway, I really like it. Nice work!

• 4 weeks later...

This is amazing! They do take me back to MNOG. Your work does not go unappreciated. I'm gonna be listening to this for the next weeks

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

My wife and I are expecting our first child, and she's been looking for good pregnancy music for months, but all the typical things drive her up the wall or depress her. 

Then I put this on.

We've been listening to it straight ever since. Kanae Ascent is our favorite! Definitely captures the feel of Year One, though as many others suggested, it's less MNOG and more GBA. Not that that is a bad thing!

:kakama:

• Upvote 2

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

• 2 weeks later...

My wife and I are expecting our first child, and she's been looking for good pregnancy music for months, but all the typical things drive her up the wall or depress her.

Then I put this on.

We've been listening to it straight ever since. Kanae Ascent is our favorite! Definitely captures the feel of Year One, though as many others suggested, it's less MNOG and more GBA. Not that that is a bad thing!

:kakama:

That's awesome! You're going to raise the next generation of Bionicle fans. Maybe by the time he grows up LEGO will give Bionicle another try.

Gleaming glistens The Red Star,
Bringing life to death afar,
Up away in deepest space,
You call me from your distant place.

Proud member of the Kanohi Force (Disavowed, but never dead)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

hey i know reviving topics after almost FOUR YEARS is against the rules but can somebody please fix the links for "Mata Nui: The Music Chronicle" and "Tales From The Amaja" mp3 downloads on BandCamp for Mata Nui's sake? seriously! these two albums are nowhere else on the internet and THAT bugs me to high Karzahni like nobody's business! i can't even remember ever downloading them (i'm 26 yo) and THAT's a problem! GOD i hate my memory! *sigh* T_T