Bionicle Mafia XXXVI: A Princely Affair

Ehksidian

This has been a crazy mafia game and we haven't played for more than 1 round!

Can't wait to see what happends next.

this is kinda what mafia games were like in '13 and '14

it's died down a bit since then

oooo, I remember those

I still think MT is one of the best mafia hosts on this site. ToT got, like, 10 pages before the first scene was actually posted iirc

Edited by Festivescore
  • Upvote 1

2xu8Ptu.png

oooo, I remember those

I still think MT is one of the best mafia hosts on this site. ToT got, like, 10 pages before the first scene was actually posted iirc

Tower of Trepidation was a really good game

Still salty about the dead being able to suddenly vote halfway through though

(not really I'm over it it's been like a million years and emotions take too much energy)

• Upvote 4

It's because I'm running around sassing everybody this time, isn't it

And because Luroka is posting while strapped to the ceiling with duct tape

• Upvote 10

It's because I'm running around sassing everybody this time, isn't it

Speaking of which, someone cut me down, please?

bBhcfWO.png

Speaking of which, someone cut me down, please?

Yeah but how will you pwn n00bs then? Also have you seen that video that's like, grannies playing CS and being really good at it? It's wild, but probably NSFBZP so hmu on Steam if you want.

I said "then" twice but editing the post adds that ugly line, oh well here goes.

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 5

oops

remember when i said there would be a scene today?

i got mildly distracted (read: i literally spent the entire day doing nothing but) reading jojo.

so...uh...scene tomorrow, for sure. apologies.

You know what forget Mafia; it's time for storytime with Ehks feat. JoJo's Freaking Ridiculous Adventure.

• Upvote 6

oops

i got mildly distracted (read: i literally spent the entire day doing nothing but) reading jojo.

X read the entirety of part 6 in a single day and since I provided the source it could also be half my fault.

• Upvote 4
I'm just ToaD

oops

You know what forget Mafia; it's time for storytime with Ehks feat. JoJo's Freaking Ridiculous Adventure.

everyone turned into FREAKING SNAILS

AND OH GOD THE TOE SCENE

all in all i rate it 7 bizarres out of 10.

• Upvote 3

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Night 2

The night was dark. Quiet. Still. By now, the Bodyguard had already bunked up with Luroka in an effort to protect him. The representative had already deduced Blade was a simple villager, who had not assisted the Prince in any way. Everything was quiet.

Too quiet, almost.

-----

In the basement of a house, the Enforcers plotted. Already, one of their number had fallen. They didn’t know how. Something about the outcome of the vote was off, and they couldn’t place it on who...nevertheless, they decided on their target. One of the previous suspects, xccj, was the best choice. After all, he had confessed his innocence already...which was the perfect reason to kill him.

“Okay, how should we murder him? Clearly spiders aren’t that wise of an option,” one of the Enforcers said. They gestured to the empty chair in the room where Nato had sat before. “Something like that is probably...too easy.”

Another Enforcer placed a hand on their chin in contemplation, and added, “We probably want to dispose of as much evidence as possible, too...which will make it harder for them to figure out who did it.”

“Excellent idea,” the final Enforcer said, “We strike silently and efficiently. No one will know who did it. But...how shall we kill him? The village can most likely find a knife, and it’s difficult getting into houses easily without leaving some sort of trace.”

The first Enforcer scratched the back of their head for a moment, before an idea spawned in the back of their mind. A brilliant idea. An idea that...

“...would burn away all the evidence, leaving only ash behind,” they muttered. Their gaze swept around the room, and they exclaimed, “I know what to do. I’ll kill xccj.”

The Prince nodded solemnly. “Go forth. And do be careful not to be caught. Reckless abandon was the downfall of all the others who have died here, in their attempted conquest.”

The Enforcer nodded. “Understood, m’lord,” they said, bowing their head in reverence. “I will not be hasty. Nothing will remain.”

-----

“What the Karz...” Toad whispered. Light, almost as bright as day, flooded his room. A house was burning. xccj’s house was burning down. Toad scrambled out of his bed, and out into the village square to watch the house collapse into a heap of flames and wood. It was a miracle his own home didn’t catch alight.

The crunching of the collapse brought everyone else outside of their homes, and they, too, looked on in horror. The fires licked the sky, dancing like a hoard of burning madmen, eradicating all traces of xccj’s home. Slowly, the fire died down, choking on its own smoke and dust. The villagers coughed and wheezed, terrified of what had happened. The crumbled mass that used to be xccj’s home sat there, just like the three homes of yesteryear...

Eventually, the villagers composed themselves again, ready to vote on who caused this. They had to get rid of whoever did this. They had to.

REMINDER: VOTE FOR REPRESENTATIVE VIA PM. VOTE FOR LYNCHING IN TOPIC. YOU HAVE TWENTY-FOUR HOURS TO VOTE, AND ONE VOTE SWITCH.

Suspects for the arson of xccj’s home
Trijahk
ShadowVezon
Hellyam
Smoke Monster

Representative Candidates
Voltex
RG
Windrider
Protalgift

Edited by Ehksidian
  • Upvote 1

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Welp, THAT was not the prize I was hoping for. :(

I blame Stark for absolutely no reason. :P I guess I won't be a braggart next game.

:music:

you'll notice that Ehks kindly left me off the suspect list for your death, because hot goodness, the attempted framing is rather obvious

"ohey voltex is talking about making xccj a representative, let's kill him and blame tex"

"that's a great idea"

"let's use fire too, everybody knows tex loves the pyro and all that"

"good work lad"

I would vote, but I still need to vote for a representative, and then they need to vote

Which is a problem, because I'm not 100% certain that Portalfig is actually going to be active enough to vote.

-

E: [insert obligatory campaign message here, even though we all know Windrider will rightfully win]

Edited by Stark

I... I vote Trijahk. I think the 'three homes of yesteryear' might have been a hint toward it being related to the last game in this.

And therefore, I think it was one of the Pyros, and I'm pretty sure Trijahk was one.

I put a moderate townread on Smoke Monster. Hellyam has said nothing yet this game beyond voting, therefore cannot read. Pulse is Pulse, hard to read.

I may slightly scumread SV, not sure yet. His voting me for Rep in-thread may have been an attempt to buddy me, and his last-minute vote switch away from TSM and to Nato, in conjunction with his immediate attempt to subsequently discount that vote switch for being a minute too late, strikes me as being a bit shady.

On the other hand, both occurrences are much more likely to be genuine flubs than scum tells.

At this stage, I lean toward a vote on Hellyam, unless he should begin speaking in such a way as to elicit a tr from me.

Will not cast at this time, however.

- :burnmad:

All those fluffy words.

Burnmad is mafia.

Before I saw the suspect list my mind went to Burnman.

I vote ShadowVezon because shadows are evil like Mafia members so that means ShadowVezon is mafia.

:P

At least I'm not on a bandwagon.

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

All those fluffy words.

Burnmad is mafia.

Before I saw the suspect list my mind went to Burnman.

oh come on, my hints may be a touch too obvious usually but i wouldn't stoop that low.
Stark would say other wise.

I vote ShadowVezon.

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

you'll notice that Ehks kindly left me off the suspect list for your death, because hot goodness, the attempted framing is rather obvious

Yes but you could be another Enforcer or even the Prince and ordered your buddy to do the dirty work! *BUM BUM BUM*! Or not.

I was going to ride the "not dead until you see the body" train as long as I could, but then Ehks had to specify that I was indeed murdered, so dead man talking. AVENGE ME! :P

:music:

• Upvote 2