Bionicle Mafia XXXVI: A Princely Affair

Ehksidian

All those fluffy words.

Burnmad is mafia.

Before I saw the suspect list my mind went to Burnman.
oh come on, my hints may be a touch too obvious usually but i wouldn't stoop that low.
Stark would say other wise.

I vote ShadowVezon.

Dude tex used that exact same hint in the Vortex Constant, and it was for Burnmad no less.

Anyways, I'm kinda wanting to vote smoke because of how he cheated the lynch last round (through no fault of his own), but he's also a cnfrmd innocent. However, I can't find any other clue that would link any of the suspects.

So, I'll vote smoke monster for now. pulse is pretty far in the lead anyway

2xu8Ptu.png

All those fluffy words.

Burnmad is mafia.

Before I saw the suspect list my mind went to Burnman.
oh come on, my hints may be a touch too obvious usually but i wouldn't stoop that low.
Stark would say other wise.

I vote ShadowVezon.

Dude tex used that exact same hint in the Vortex Constant, and it was for Burnmad no less.

I don't remember Voltex Constant too well but it might have been one of those times where I tried to double-bluff you all

Obviously a hint about burning and being mad would be too obvious for BURNMAD HAHAHA-

Oh BTW, you guys are probably doing this anyway, but keep voting Wind as Rep since, by the fact that we haven't already insta-lost, we already know she's not the Prince.

It's best to not vote a new person for that, since we risk hitting Prince each time we do.

Also, Bodyguard should be targeting Wind if they're not already, since that protects her AND clears her from being an Enforcer as well as from being Prince.

Lastly, Rep probably doesn't need to reveal investigation results. Wind can just out the results on her own if she finds scum, whereas doing it via the scene runs the risk of revealing the Bodyguard.

Edit:

I don't remember Voltex Constant too well but it might have been one of those times where I tried to double-bluff you all

Obviously a hint about burning and being mad would be too obvious for BURNMAD HAHAHA-

I'll take "Drastically Overestimated Average Intellect" for 400, Alex

Edit #2: Also I just recalled Rep is immune, ignore that bit about BG being on them

- :burnmad:

Edited by Shadow Burnmad
  • Upvote 2

I just went back and looked at Voltex Constant and the hint was some weird machine being superheated? And the temperature in the room increasing?

I dunno man, if that night scene was any indication that game was weird. Some of the stuff floating around in my head should never see the light of the day.

For some odd reason I always assume Trijhak and Protalfig are the same people, and I have not the foggiest clue who Hellyam is... So gonna vote Trijhak.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

You know, I'm glad the people I voted for representative haven't voted me.

I'm gonna vote Toa Smoke Monster because the only, tiny chance I have of doing a thing called 'not dying'. Dying's inconvenient, you know. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I'll change my vote from Trijhak to TSM.

Why? I mean I could understand if the switch were to change the outcome, but clearly in this case it does nothing for the outcome.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Oh BTW, you guys are probably doing this anyway, but keep voting Wind as Rep since, by the fact that we haven't already insta-lost, we already know she's not the Prince.

It's best to not vote a new person for that, since we risk hitting Prince each time we do.

Also, Bodyguard should be targeting Wind if they're not already, since that protects her AND clears her from being an Enforcer as well as from being Prince.

Lastly, Rep probably doesn't need to reveal investigation results. Wind can just out the results on her own if she finds scum, whereas doing it via the scene runs the risk of revealing the Bodyguard.

I have no clue what any of this means, but sounds good.

• Upvote 1

I'll change my vote from Trijhak to TSM.

Why? I mean I could understand if the switch were to change the outcome, but clearly in this case it does nothing for the outcome.

Clearly Jed, Pulse, and Portal are all bad guys. It's why Portal still hasn't changed his vote away from what we can probably assume is an innocent, and why Jed is now trying and failing to save Pulse.

• Upvote 2

Haha man you think I'm really rusty then. Seems like quite a rookie mistake to do something like that. Confirming two mafioso without even saving one of them? Bad beats man. XD

honestly I just don't really feel that Pulse is it? It's quite a random clue that I'm not really sure that I think is it, I don't see anything for SV, and Burnmad's logic for Hellyam is pretty solid (or at least I believe his reads when he goes super ready-y) but I hate killing people I don't know. 

So I've just kinda sat.

Lol. 

(Who do you want to vote for, Iborw? Bc honestly I just have no idea or real preferences haha)

Well

That helps a lot. 

I mean, whatever we do Pulse will be getting hanged I think. So.

Voting Hellyam just for the moral victory, I guess? I don't think it does much at all, but. 

And if pulse IS actually Mafioso then that's going to be bad news for me. But. Yeah.

TSM > Hellyam

Votes for the arson and murder of xccj

TSM - 6

Trijhak - 13

SV - 1

Well

That helps a lot. 

I mean, whatever we do Pulse will be getting hanged I think. So.

Voting Hellyam just for the moral victory, I guess? I don't think it does much at all, but. 

And if pulse IS actually Mafioso then that's going to be bad news for me. But. Yeah.

TSM > Hellyam

please state who you are switching from, as you did vote earlier.

also, gonna keep voting open a bit longer today since i'm working on college stuff, so.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

You know, I have to wonder, why are people associating me with fire? Burning things? Do I type like a pyromaniac? Fire can kill the fire-starter, you know. 

Nothing I can do now - except await vindication. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I... uh, kinda did? 

ToaSmokeMonster (TSM) -> Hellyam

OH

i read that as valuing TSM over hellyam

oops.

TSM - 4

Trijhak - 12

SV - 4

Vote changes used:

jed1ndy, voltex, portal, luroka

1Ydp0mg.jpg

TSM - 4

Trijhak - 12

SV - 1

Hellyam - 4 (oops i put the votes for hellyam on SV instead sorry; fixed now)

Switches used:

jed1ndy, voltex, portal, luroka, Trijahk

voting will close at 6PM EST tomorrow, btw.

1Ydp0mg.jpg