Bionicle Mafia XXXVI: A Princely Affair

Ehksidian

Well... I guess maybe because he's the rep? I don't actually know because from what I can tell it hasn't been made clear who exactly the rep is.

No wait a second... He can't even be the rep yet so yeah, no bloody clue why people are so quick to follow him.

Edited by Vox

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I only switched my vote on the off-chance of us getting a double hanging. We're pretty close, too.

But why risk the double-hang? People tried it in the first round, and while it failed, if it had been allowed to happen innocents would have been killed along with the culprit. Double-hangs are typically never a good idea.*

*unless of course it's one of those games where I'm more focused on causing chaos, then yeah whoo! Double-hang!

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Does no one else find this suspicious? =/

Portal said something and then 7 other people's minds are magically flipped like a switch

I already told you, Portal is a baddie.

Those claims that he's feeling like a noob and out of his league and whatever? All lies.

You don't just forget how to play Mafia when you're one of the best this site has.

Pulse is probably guilty, which is of course why Portal has failed to vote for him AND why this suspicious voting is occurring. If he isn't guilty I'll eat my hat.

(Except not really).

• Upvote 5

Uh

But I made the "I feel out of it" argument like once or twice? First round? 

I've also talked about how I'm not that rusty haha. You're accusing me of some very rookie mistakes that, yeah, if I am one of the best, I wouldn't forget. 

But lo! Perhaps I doth protest too much? *shurg* Let's see how this scene plays out. If Pulse is guilty... well, I fully expect to be hanged right quick. 

Uh

But I made the "I feel out of it" argument like once or twice? First round? 

I've also talked about how I'm not that rusty haha. You're accusing me of some very rookie mistakes that, yeah, if I am one of the best, I wouldn't forget. 

But lo! Perhaps I doth protest too much? *shurg* Let's see how this scene plays out. If Pulse is guilty... well, I fully expect to be hanged right quick. 

even if Pulse isn't guilty I still think you are

but do not worry Portal, I will still follow you until the end regardless. If I could sacrifice myself in a pool of lava for you then I can do anything.

• Upvote 5

Does no one else find this suspicious? =/

Portal said something and then 7 other people's minds are magically flipped like a switch

There's not enough Enforcers and True Princes for that, though. Also, why would an Enforcer be so vocal about their life, or oncoming lack of it...?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

There's not enough Enforcers and True Princes for that, though. Also, why would an Enforcer be so vocal about their life, or oncoming lack of it...?

I know that there aren't enough mafias. Bandwagons aren't particularly unnatural (as evident from previous games), but when there's such a sudden shift in the poll it's suspicious. Like Portal said something about voting heck (e- lol gotta love bzp) yam because of some morality purpose and suddenly everyone just up and switches their vote from Pulse or whoever. And I'm not sure exactly what you're saying about an enforcer publicizing their life/lack thereof

Edited by Festivescore

2xu8Ptu.png

I know that there aren't enough mafias. Bandwagons aren't particularly unnatural (as evident from previous games), but when there's such a sudden shift in the poll it's suspicious. Like Portal said something about voting heck (e- lol gotta love bzp) yam because of some morality purpose and suddenly everyone just up and switches their vote from Pulse or whoever. And I'm not sure exactly what you're saying about an enforcer publicizing their life/lack thereof

You're debating this issue with Pulse himself, who obviously isn't going to agree with you ever, because it would mean he needs to die.

• Upvote 2

You're debating this issue with Pulse himself, who obviously isn't going to agree with you ever, because it would mean he needs to die.
You have a point there.

On a different note.

I only switched votes to get a double hanging.

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I only switched my vote on the off-chance of us getting a double hanging. We're pretty close, too.

But why risk the double-hang? People tried it in the first round, and while it failed, if it had been allowed to happen innocents would have been killed along with the culprit. Double-hangs are typically never a good idea.*

*unless of course it's one of those games where I'm more focused on causing chaos, then yeah whoo! Double-hang!

Let's risk a quadruple-hang instead and sacrifice the entire suspect list next time! Team Death FTW! *coughnotbeingseriouscough*

Meh. I never liked multihangs, they'd only make sense if we were 100% the half of the people involved is guilty. Which might work for games without suspect lists, where you could vote for anyone. But to each their own, I guess. ^^

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

short scene, sorry. college just started, so i'm a little busy. scenes should go back to being longer shortly, though.

Day 2

Voting had concluded at last. Everyone was allowed to vote for a longer period of time than normal, but that did not change the result.

Trijahk, otherwise known as Pulse, was lead up to the gallows after being charged with treason. He claimed that he did nothing wrong and that he was framed, but the Representative didn’t believe it. The other suspects watched nervously as Pulse was hung from the gallows.

He was innocent.

Completely innocent of any crime at all.

The Representative sighed. The body was soon buried in the grave, though with more respect than what was given to the fallen Enforcer. Both the Representative and Bodyguard looked into the grave and sighed.

“We screwed up, huh?” the Bodyguard asked.

“Yeah,” said the Representative, “We did.”

Trijahk (villager) lynched.

Representative re-elected

NIGHT ROLES, YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO PM YOUR DECISIONS.

Edited by Ehksidian
  • Upvote 2

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Night 3

The sun had begun to set on the small village, orange-red light painting the houses with the last licks of warmth before darkness took hold once again. This was the best time for the Representative to interrogate their target...

“So. You’re...a villager, yes?” The Representative asked Luroka.

“Yeah,” he confirmed.

The Representative nodded and proceeded on their way. There was little else they had to do – after all, no one dared lie to them. Even if they did, the representative just knew. There was an intuitive sense that someone was telling the truth now, a sense that wasn’t there before. They could worry about that later.

The Bodyguard tapped on the representative’s shoulder. “Hey,” they said, “mind if I stick by you tonight? I’m worried the Enforcers might...y’know, try something.”

The representative let out a soft sigh, muttering, “Sure. Thanks for this. Thanks for at least...trying.”

The Bodyguard smiled and patted the Representative on their back. “We’ll get through this. Don’t you worry.”

-----

Once again, the oppressive atmosphere of the basement was pregnant with ill intentions. This night, it had been quiet for the most part, aside from a few comments. Those few comments were enough for the group to decide on who to kill. Silently, stealthily, one Enforcer left the basement to complete their task.

-----

The sun rose. This time, there was no fire. No indication that someone had died the previous night. And yet, everyone felt a vague sense of unease. Someone was missing. But who? Everyone chatted for a bit, before realizing it had been Unit who didn’t show up. Voltex volunteered to see what had happened to him.

The door was locked, much like everyone else’s homes had been. Voltex waved for the Bodyguard to unlock the door, and they obliged. The door creaked open softly, silently. It was eerily quiet. Voltex crept down the hall, and peered into Unit’s room.

There was nobody in there. There was no body in there. All that was left was a small blood splatter on the pillowcase. Voltex slowly left the house once again, and reported his findings. He didn’t want to look for the body. Whatever happened to Unit was better left unknown.

A list of suspects was drafted. Voting began.

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO VOTE. REMINDER, VOTE FOR REP VIA PM!

Suspects for the disappearance of Unit
Taka Nuvia
ShadowVezon
ToaTimeLord
Manducus

Representative candidates
Manducus
Windrider
Voxumo
ToaD

• Upvote 2

1Ydp0mg.jpg