Bionicle Mafia XXXVI: A Princely Affair

Ehksidian

VOXUMO, I call upon you to guide me in these treacherous times!

I'm only good at rousing speeches, but I'll try. "Oh gut feeling, carry me forward as you did for most of clockwork night."

But seriously, the fact there doesn't seem to a body... well it doesn't provide much to go on. If I had to take a guess, I'd say mystical means, but that is just a guess. Instead I'm going to try and use the suspect lists to deduce this.

Shadowvezon showed up on Night 2's suspect list, and from that list we know Trijhak was innocent, and we potentially known Smoke Monster was innocent, as I'm assuming two mafia would not show up on the same list, of which smoke monster was on the suspect list Night 1, but we know nato was the mafia then, so we can assume he is innocent, if the above rule applies.

That leaves Shadowvezon and Hellyam as the only two unconfirmed on Night 2's suspect list. Would the mafia be foolish enough to send an agent twice in a row? Possible, could also be that they purposefully did so in hopes we wouldn't expect them to do so. 

As such I'm going to vote Shadowvezon, because my gut is telling me there is something up about him, and I tend to trust my gut. Also the method of death would seem like something that would be up shadowvezon's alley.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I'll remind you that reliance on a single attacker was what led to the slow decline of last game's mafia as Americana was quickly caught out and forced to throw teammate after teammate under the bus to save his own skin. Even if the consequences for doing so would be far less dire this time, I'd hope that the mafia would have learnt their predecessor's lesson.

• Upvote 3

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I'll remind you that reliance on a single attacker was what led to the slow decline of last game's mafia as Americana was quickly caught out and forced to throw teammate after teammate under the bus to save his own skin. Even if the consequences for doing so would be far less dire this time, I'd hope that the mafia would have learnt their predecessor's lesson.

And he won.

I'm gonna vote ToaTimeLord.

...but close to it

24 more hours to follow the wise voxumo, wielder of scythe

Ok

That's Lord of Ice Picks to you.

*Chuckles* Still love the fact I killed so many in hitman with ice picks to the skull.

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I vote for Taka Nuvia, and strongly urge people to follow my lead.

Hmmm, you make a good point there. Voting Taka Nuvia.

For some reason I find this incredibly amusing.

• Upvote 3

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu