Bionicle Mafia XXXVI: A Princely Affair

Ehksidian

IT'S A VERY GOOD THING NO PORTAL IS AROUND TO BE EVIL

Only ARMS

And ARMS votes for Toa Time Lord because of the MEME that made getting down here and voting just a little bit more difficult than I liked. 

I would vote for you if I could

;_;7

Edited by Breath of the Wild

Day 3

The village was buzzing. Unit had simply disappeared overnight, and no one had found his body. The crowd murmured and discussed for a bit, trying to find out who had done it...when one clear voice spoke up.

“It was the Bodyguard.”

Voxumo stood proudly with a finger pointed towards Shadowvezon. “It was him. He did it. It’s his fault Unit is dead.”

Shadowvezon took a step back. “What? What are you-“

Voxumo cut him off. “Don’t play dumb! This is all your fault! If you weren’t around, if the King was still alive, if you never took power way back when, we wouldn’t be in this situation!” His eyes were filled with malice as he looked towards SV. “You’re why these people have died.”

SV stared, flabbergasted. “You can’t be serious. You realize the Prince back then would have killed us? And then this new one would have done the same.”

“Doesn’t matter,” Voxumo said, “Still voting you. You did it. You deserve to be executed for the trouble you’ve brought upon us.”

The Representative looked between the two, confused. “Look, this is probably not a good idea. I’m fairly certain-“

“I don’t care. I vote Shadowvezon. Maybe the True Prince will leave us alone if he’s dead.” Voxumo grunted, crossing his arms. Voltex stood behind Voxumo and shrugged. “Guess I’m voting for SV too,” he muttered. Soon, everyone else followed suit, voting for the Bodyguard. The former Heir to the throne was selected to die.

SV groaned in annoyance. “You people can’t be serious. My death won’t mean anything! I’m not even the freaking ruler any more, just a down-and-out Bodyguard! If the Prince wanted me dead, he-”

A gun let out a sharp retort as it fired a bullet into SV’s head. The True Prince walked up to the corpse, a smile on his face. “Thank you, village. Now we don’t have to worry about anyone being safe in the night. I’m oh-so-glad you turned on your former protector...maybe tomorrow you’ll finally come to your senses and elect me?” He beckoned to the Enforcer who had killed the Bodyguard. They nodded, and followed the Prince as he walked away.

The Representative sat down with their head in their hands. Things had only gotten worse.

SHADOWVEZON (BODYGUARD) LYNCHED

REPRESENTATIVE RE-ELECTED

NIGHT ROLES HAVE 24-HOURS TO SEND IN THEIR ACTIONS.

Edited by Xenoblade Two
  • Upvote 1

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

*Shrugs* I went with my gut, and a little bit of logic in the way of prior suspect lists.

Though tell me, if I was an enforcer, why would I vote for shadowvezon, knowing his death would only reveal the identity of the true killer night 2, Hellyam? I'd be doing the prince a disservice by doing so, as he's now down to two unknown enforcers.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Though tell me, if I was an enforcer, why would I vote for ShadowVezon, knowing his death would only reveal the identity of the true killer night 2, Hellyam? I'd be doing the prince a disservice by doing so, as he's now down to two unknown enforcers.

“Now we don’t have to worry about anyone being safe in the night.”

• Upvote 2

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Though tell me, if I was an enforcer, why would I vote for ShadowVezon, knowing his death would only reveal the identity of the true killer night 2, Hellyam? I'd be doing the prince a disservice by doing so, as he's now down to two unknown enforcers.

“Now we don’t have to worry about anyone being safe in the night.”

The scum wouldn't have had any way of knowing your role.

- :burnmad:

• Upvote 1

Night 4

The Representative ran as fast as they could. They could hear their assailant hot on their tail, closing in. An assassin, sent by the Prince. They must have gotten bold after the Bodyguard had died, thinking they could kill off the Representative.

But they wouldn’t go down without a fight.

Their mind rewound a bit, back to how this had begun...

-----

A shovel dug softly into the moist dirt of the graveyard. The representative had taken it upon themself to bury Shadowvezon. It was difficult burying such a beacon of hope in these trying times, but...someone had to do it. A clump of dirt was placed with gentle care over his motionless, still face. The Representative sighed.

“You doing okay?”

They turned to look towards whomever addressed them. It was Taka Nuvia. The Representative’s shoulders tightened as they addressed her. “Yes. Fine. I can deal with this. Go to your house for the night.”

Taka Nuvia raised her hands, backing away. “Okay, okay...I just wanted to see if you were alright. Shadowvezon was...well, he freed us from the old prince. It’s terrible to see him gone.”

The Representative glared at her. “It is. Now go. I have duties to attend to.”

With a curt nod, Taka Nuvia turned and walked away. The Representative loosened their shoulders, and let out another sigh. They had investigated Taka Nuvia the first night, and found out she was an Enforcer. It didn’t make sense, though. She had always been in the village...why had she turned so willingly to the True Prince’s side? That was what made them hesitate telling everyone her true identity. And yet...

The Representative finished burying Shadowvezon. A light drizzle began to fall from the sky, adding dreadfully to the already dreary atmosphere. It’s going to be a long night, they thought.

-----

The Representative ran further and faster, into the woods. Damp tree branches whipped at their mask as they ran, threatening to rip it off of their face. Footsteps squelched behind them, closer and closer...and yet, they ran. They had to survive. They couldn’t fall, not so soon after Shadowvezon. Not so soon after the one who had once given the village hope.

Their feet stomped in the mud on the ground. It didn’t matter how slippery it felt, they continued running anyways.

-----

The Representative looked through their target’s windows with suspicion. Something always seemed off about this Matoran, and they had to get to the bottom of it. They peered through binoculars, into the living room of their target...and saw something strange. A board, filled with what looked like papers. They lowered the binoculars quizzically, and began to walk towards the house.

The inside of the house was still lit up and, indeed, it seemed as though there was numerous papers pinned on a large board in the middle of the room. Papers with names on them. Papers in numerous people’s handwriting styles. They looked like...

“...Votes...”

The Representative walked away from the house, bewildered. Why was there votes on a board inside of that house? What purpose did they serve? How did they get them? They began walking back to their own home, to rest and ruminate on what the mysterious board may mean.
Unfortunately, someone else had other plans. They heard someone step behind them, and only one thought crossed their mind.
Run. Run from what could only be an Enforcer.

-----

The sky was black, covered in dark clouds as the drizzle continued. The representative had gotten far from the village now, towards an open clearing. They couldn’t go any farther. Their breath was ragged, their lungs were fire, and they knew that, if they didn’t stop, they would collapse.

They slowed down, taking care not to slip on the slick ground. There, at the edge of the clearing, stood a pair of glowing red eyes. A knife glistened in the darkness, illuminated by the eyes.

The Representative stood firmly. With an annoyed voice, they called out, “Well, if you’re gonna kill me, do it! Kill this ###### rep! You chased me all the way out here, you must be completely dedicated to seeing me dead!”

The eyes flickered, and seemed to...recede.  Then, they started surging forwards, into the clearing, almost where the Representative could see-

There was a thunk as wood slammed into the back of the Enforcer’s head. A quiet voice chided, “Now now, no killing the Representative. That’s against the rules. And the Prince doesn’t like it when rules are broken.” The voice, which came from the treeline, chuckled. “You wouldn’t want to disappoint him now, would you? Let’s drag you back to the village.”

The representative heard something – no, someone – being dragged away. They stood still, confused as to what happened. Were they...saved? Saved by that tiny person in the black cloak? The voice sounded awfully familiar...

Regardless, the Representative began trekking back to the village. It had been a long night. They needed to rest.

-----

The sun rose once again. This time, the village noticed no one had gone missing. Everyone breathed a collective sigh of relief, and waited for the Representative to announce the list of suspects.

They cleared their throat. “Citizens of Ilias,” they began, “I was attacked last night. It seems as though the Enforcers attempted to kill me. Luckily, someone saved me. I’m not sure who. I don’t really care who. But they saved me.”

The village let out a collective gasp. Someone had tried to kill the Representative? But why?

“Now,” the Representative continued, “I was unable to see the face of whoever attacked me...but I think I have a general idea.”

The Matoran began speaking to each other in a hushed, concerned tone. Who were they going to select?

“Before I give you a list of who to vote for, though...I have one announcement. A few nights ago, I found the identity of one of the Enforcers.”

The village looked up to the Representative in anticipation. Taka Nuvia looked upwards in horror to the Representative. She began backing away in worry.

“...It’s Taka Nuvia. She’s an Enforcer.” The Representative said as their eyes locked on the fleeing Matoran. “She’s one of them.”

Everyone turned to look at her. All eyes were on her, every last pair.

“Now then. Let’s get to voting.”

Suspects of the attempted assassination of the Representative
Jed1ndy
Voxumo
Portal
Underscore

Candidates to be Representative
Windrider
Jed1ndy
ToaTimeLord
Underscore

YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO VOTE. END REP VOTES VIA PM.

REMINDER: YOU CANNOT VOTE FOR PEOPLE NOT ON THE LISTS PROVIDED

Edited by Xenoblade Two
  • Upvote 2

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian