Bionicle Mafia XXXVI: A Princely Affair

Ehksidian

There's no reasoning really, other than speculation and the fact that Portal's back new to the game.

Portal is not an Enforcer, or the votes would be more centralized.

This leaves Voxumo(who has consistently voted for people whose deaths seem like they would benefit the Enforcers! Only possible exception is Smoke, and that's up in the air), jed1ndy(Who also voted for people, including Smoke twice), and Underscore... and well, neither of Underscore's votes have been with the crowd.

Therefore, I vote Voxumo, and urge everyone to vote him as well.

• Upvote 1

Firstly, your reasoning for voting for me is... Misguided. You claim I've only voted for those whose death would benefit the Prince, yet I'm not the only one whose Voted for them, as the majority did. The only death that is on my hands is Shadowvezon, though by all rights my reasoning for voting him was more sound than "He's suspicious." which is all the logic that is being used for pulse.

If you vote for me, you will come to regret it.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I shall vote Jed, as I don't believe portal would make such a rookie mistake as was made by the mafia.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Objection!

Although SV was the only one you had a direct hand in, there is still the point that you had outright noted the fact that he had gotten a bandwagon against him; and even when people started to vote for someone else, you refused to change your vote - even though it could have helped. [taps evidence papers]

You also didn't seem to show much remorse about the fact that SV had even been killed in the end, never mind that he was the bodyguard! And then there's that very suspicious scene that had been put up for the lynching, which implicated you heavily.

And also...

How can you safely say that I would regret this decision?

[points directly at you] I feel that was a threat! The only reason we would actually regret lynching you right now if you were innocent, was if you had a role, and the bodyguard just died - again, at your own hands. We have more than enough people that we can spare a little narrowing down, but yet, you seem... to protest a bit much here. I'll admit I was wrong about Pulse last time, but, this time I've looked at a lot more than just the immediate scene.

What do you say about this, Voxumo?

When have I ever switched votes? I'm very much one for sticking to my guns, unless I am going the chaos route then I usually switch in the aim creating more death. Also should the one who started the bandwagon be the one who sticks with the bandwagon, even if their intention was not to lead a bandwagon?

As for remorse... I feel none for I did what I felt right. See point A. I stick to my guns, I may regret them, but I am not going to forsake my actions if they are based in a righteous belief.

You will regret your decision because you will find out I am innocent, and will have wasted a round. We only have 1 enforcer to discover, as we know Hellyam and Taka Nuvia are guilty. In what world would it make sense for the mafia to send their only unknown enforcer the night after suspicion was heavily placed on them? They'd be asking for a loss at that point.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

It's one thing to not switch votes based on righteous feelings - except this was most definitely not righteous. The Bodyguard died, despite red flags going up that "hey, wait, maybe this isn't such a good idea after all". Despite the Representative, who had left out the first investigation, helping urge toward Taka. Despite Taka being confirmed guilty now.

Is it really, then, that good an idea to stick to a bandwagon for no reason at all, especially when you can manipulate people into helping vote? Worst case scenario, you detract attention from Taka - Best case scenario, well, we just saw that. Now the only obstacle is the representative - not an entirely tough thing if the Prince so chose.

Another thing - we don't know for certain Hellyam is guilty. Why do you think that? Smoke was in scene 2 as well; even if every sign is pointing against Smoke, it seems awfully specific to jump right to assuming we know Hellyam is guilty - multi-mafian suspect lists have happened before.

Also, there's another thing; you're right, this is a rookie mistake. But what if the person was distracted? What if someone else decided the target, and then the person sent was decided after? Portal has had college, and I'm not sure about Jed1ndy, but Underscore has likely also been busy considering there were no votes in Round 3.

But you have been busy too - with Hitman. It's perfectly easy to have made an oversight by accident; or even on purpose. After all, if you send out someone who absolutely shouldn't do a rookie mistake, in a situation where they'd make a rookie mistake... then that would shift blame to someone else, no? The scene also kinda hints toward that too -  the theme of the scene was belief that since the Bodyguard was dead, that the Enforcer could then go and take out the Representative.

I'm not going to continue fighting against claims based on nothing but hypothesis. However I will say this.

You will lynch me, you will come to find out it was a wasteful lynch. If you are smart you will consider looking into Tex and Papika. Tex because frankly if I were the prince I'd want to present myself as a hound, only acting upon orders given. He's been incredibly gungho on whom he chooses as his own personal representative, to the point of blind loyalty. This is not how Tex typically plays, something is up. If had been chosen rep the prior day, I was going to check into this myself.

Papika? Well just a little too eager and grasping at straws for my liking. Almost feels like they are trying to detract attention with fancy words and elaborate reasoning.

Also as for Hellyam, you'll notice a distinct lack of him claiming he isn't mafia or attempting to prove his innocence. He hasn't even voted this round thus far. Likely cause he knows anyone he votes for will be met with suspicion, that we will believe they aren't actually the guilty.... Likely the same reason Taka Nuvia hasn't voted yet.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

This strategy is different from my normal method, but you'll notice that I am also still alive, so I'm doing something right. =P

Simply because you are playing the sheep. No one ever blames the sheep, they instead blame the shepherd.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

This strategy is different from my normal method, but you'll notice that I am also still alive, so I'm doing something right. =P

Simply because you are playing the sheep. No one ever blames the sheep, they instead blame the shepherd.

and here I thought you appreciate my blind loyalty

how the tables are turning ;__;

I'd much rather have thinking followers who are open to questioning me then blind followers who I lead down a path of destruction.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I was investigate round 2, Vox. I'm confirmed Villager, which, tbh, doesn't really help your case. =P Plus, you know, you're kinda doing the exact same thing so.......

Also, it's possible neither have voted yet because the scene hasn't even been up a full day yet.

I was investigate round 2, Vox. I'm confirmed Villager, which, tbh, doesn't really help your case. =P Plus, you know, you're kinda doing the exact same thing so.......

Also, it's possible neither have voted yet because the scene hasn't even been up a full day yet.

*Raises hand* No wait, yeah that was a muck up on my part. But still you are being a bit too eager.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I'd much rather have thinking followers who are open to questioning me then blind followers who I lead down a path of destruction.

I did think. It's why I haven't voted Windy as Rep again (I know she'll win) and why I didn't vote for you again (because you're probably an Enforcer)

(because you're probably an Enforcer)

You will be sorely mistaken at the end of this lynching.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If I'm wrong, I'll totally accept it and be honestly apologetic, but things are lining up a bit too much here for my liking. And not even in the way that SV had seemed to line up at first, but in the total sense of looking at everything.

*Snickers* The only way your "everything lining up" could ever be true is if sleeper agents were a thing.... though that would be an interesting role in the game. A random player or number of random players are linked with a particular word, that not even the mafia knows. If said word is uttered by a member of the mafia in the topic, said agents awaken as members of the mafia. 

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I'm also going to be voting Vox per the reasons above.

And if you're not guilty Vox, sorry, and I'll listen to what you said in your defense.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

In what world would it make sense for the mafia to send their only unknown enforcer the night after suspicion was heavily placed on them? They'd be asking for a loss at that point.

Would the mafia be foolish enough to send an agent twice in a row? Possible, could also be that they purposefully did so in hopes we wouldn't expect them to do so.

Also, vox, your main defense for yourself is "you're too eager in voting for me" and "you will come to regret lynching me". The reasoning is clear- you led gut first in the last vote and started a bandwagon that claimed the life the only protector. like blade and rg said, if we're all wrong and this was all trickery of the enforcers, then yeah, we will regret it but right now you're the most logical option

Edited by Underscore
  • Upvote 1

2xu8Ptu.png

In what world would it make sense for the mafia to send their only unknown enforcer the night after suspicion was heavily placed on them? They'd be asking for a loss at that point.

Would the mafia be foolish enough to send an agent twice in a row? Possible, could also be that they purposefully did so in hopes we wouldn't expect them to do so.

Also, vox, your main defense for yourself is "you're too eager in voting for me" and "you will come to regret lynching me". The reasoning is clear- you led gut first in the last vote and started a bandwagon that claimed the life the only protector. like blade and rg said, if we're all wrong and this was all trickery of the enforcers, then yeah, we will regret it but right now you're the most logical option
If he is innocent then I know who's guilty.

A certain member of this village has sent me a PM dictating I vote for someone they see as guilty.

I'm not saying who just get.

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Papika? Well just a little too eager and grasping at straws for my liking. Almost feels like they are trying to detract attention with fancy words and elaborate reasoning.

While I can confirm her capacity for fancy words, said post was quite perspicuous.

Also she's cute tbh, so I'm compelled to vote Vox as well.

• Upvote 2