Bionicle Mafia XXXVI: A Princely Affair

Ehksidian

Suspects for the arson of Burnmad’s home
Hellyam - 2

in before the Prince turns up innocent when investigated

don't confirm or deny it ehks, let the panic soak in

i'm not gonna keep a power like that secret. jeez.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Would have been smarter for Portal to not vote anyone. Could have been that air of uncertainty.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Day 5

The town was quick in condemning Hellyam. It had been hardly any time at all before people began to vote for him in droves, with only a few choosing not to. The Representative began tallying up the votes, and promptly gave up. There was no reason to, after all. Hellyam had more votes than anyone else so far. Probably.

The accused was forced forwards. “Hellyam,” the Representative said, “Do you have any last words before you are sent to the gallows?”

Hellyam sneered. “Yeah. Torching those houses was a blast.”

The representative glared at the Enforcer. “That’s what I thought you would say.” They grabbed Hellyam by the wrist, and dragged him up to the gallows. A rope and a lever-pull later, and the corpse of one more Enforcer hung. The representative let out a sigh of relief. At least there wouldn’t be any more fires.

The crowd began dispersing as everyone returned to their homes. Once again, everyone had hopes they wouldn’t die in the night. But there was no Bodyguard to protect them now.

NIGHT ROLES, SEND PMS. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS.
REPRESENTATIVE RE-ELECTED

Edited by Xenoblade Two

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian