Bionicle Mafia XXXVI: A Princely Affair

Ehksidian

*stumbles around, eyes bleeding*

guys i CAN't BELIEVE you'd think it's me I MEAN seriously though it's definitely Blade

The killer had a knife. blade. See? Also tex's friend. Definitely isn't me. Voting blade

*puts blood-covered hand out, steadies self against the wall*

consider yourself HAUNTED, bro

• Upvote 1

Portal, I know it's an attempt to save face, and that was hilarious, but I was confirmed innocent round 2... =P

Mine eyes are bleeding, I need to do whatever it takes to save my features. =P

*stumbles around, eyes bleeding* -snip-

consider yourself HAUNTED, bro

*is extremely haunted, bro*

• Upvote 1

*stumbles around, eyes bleeding*

guys i CAN't BELIEVE you'd think it's me I MEAN seriously though it's definitely Blade

The killer had a knife. blade. See? Also tex's friend. Definitely isn't me. Voting blade

*puts blood-covered hand out, steadies self against the wall*

Did you really just

Sigh, Chloe, want to beat this nerd up, anime style? Flip~

• Upvote 5

Day 6

All eyes were locked on Portal that day. The bruise marks around his neck couldn’t have been from anything aside from being strangled. And he certainly looked far more exhausted than any other matoran there.

The votes were swiftly cast, and eventually the Representative simply stopped bothering to count. There were too many to even bother...even if some people suggested that the innocent Timelord was the culprit as a joke. Everyone looked at Portal, who shrugged.

“Eh, figured I was gonna die anyways. I regret killing Tex, but taking him out and going down with him was preferable,” he said. His hands fell to his sides as he looked dully at the Representative. “So, just get on with it. Hang me like all the other Enforcers. There’s only one left, and you already know who she is.”

The Representative stared right back, and asked, “Why did you side with the Prince?”

Portal laughed. “Like I said, I figured I would die anyways. Dead if I did, dead if I didn’t. What can you do?” He began to walk towards the stage, his arms swinging by his sides. “So, hanging? That’s how I’m gonna die?”

“Er...” the Representative said. “Well, that’s how we’ve been doing it. Chloe volunteered to help me this time, though, and-“

Portal held up a hand to stop the representative. “Nah, no need for that. I can hang myself. Just gimme the rope.”

The Representative stared at Portal, with a baffled expression on her face. “You’re eager to get this done, aren’t you?”

Portal nodded, and said, “Yeah. A bit. Better sooner rather than later, after all.”

The Representative threw her arms up with an exasperated sigh, and said, “Okay, fine, get on the stage and slip the noose on if you’re so eager.”

Portal continued walking, and solemnly replied, “Gladly.”

Portal marched up to the gallows, and slipped the noose that had hung his compatriots around his neck. He made sure it wouldn’t slip, before sighing dejectedly. “Better sooner rather than later, huh...?”

The Representative moved to pull the lethal lever. The air was tense as her hand moved closer, ever closer, to what would soon end another person’s life. One who had attempted to take her own life.

“Wait.”

The silence that followed that one word roared in everyone’s ears. Everyone slowly turned to the source of the voice. A staggering, bleeding Matoran stumbled into the town square. His eyes were dim, and there was a dagger lodged in his heartlight. It was a miracle he was alive, let alone the fact he could walk...even though he was busy stumbling along, blood oozing from the open wound on his thigh. Somehow, by a miracle, Tex was still alive.

“Wait one Mata-Nui minute,” he sputtered. Blood dripped from the sides of his mouth as he stumbled through the crowd. There was blood everywhere. His dim, glazed eyes locked onto Portal as he slowly stumbled forwards. Portal’s mouth hung agape in terror at Voltex’s advancement.

“R-rep! Hang me already! Come on, do it!” He cried out fearfully. He held his arms up as he tried to shield himself from the shambling, wounded Matoran before him. Voltex coughed up some blood, and knelt.

“Someone help me. I need to...teach him a lesson.” He muttered.

Luroka nodded, and picked Voltex up, carrying him to the stage. The sight of Luroka carrying Voltex above his head like some sort of item from a video game would have been comedic, had it not been for the fact Voltex was bleeding and dying. Luroka set him gingerly on the stage, and backed away. Voltex stood shakily to his feet, and sneered at Portal.

“Thought you could-“ he hacked and coughed more blood, the red fluid speckling the stage. “Thought you could get away with...murder, huh?”

Portal simply stared in fear, his mouth agape. He couldn’t form words.

“Well, you won’t. I’ll make sure of that,” Voltex said, as he suddenly lurched forwards with inhuman speed. His hands tore Portal’s mask off, and his thumbs once again found their place above his eyes.

Everyone turned away in unison as Portal let out ungodly, unholy screams of agony as Voltex blinded him. His screams were brutally and suddenly cut short, replaced with gurgling, and then silence. Slowly, everyone looked back towards the two. Portal’s body was no longer suspended by rope, and was pinned underneath Voltex’s still form. The two had died, and no one was too keen on moving Portal’s mutilated corpse off of the stage.

The Representative shuddered, as did Blade.

“Maybe next time I should check on the body...” she said.

PORTAL (ENFORCER) LYNCHED.

NIGHT ROLES HAVE 24 HOURS TO PM. REPRESENTATIVE RE-ELECTED

• Upvote 6

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

That was pretty spook.

Also: remember when I tried to kill Wind and it definitely didn't work? And I defended myself by saying I wouldn't make that rookie mistake? 

Well

I made that rookie mistake. (In my defense, it was right after putting on an entire musical in only 24 hours, but still. It was not a good.)

• Upvote 8

Night 7

The Representative started attentively through Onaku’s window. Sure enough, he, like so many others, was a Matoran. She had not yet found the Prince’s identity...and soon, he would be the only one left.
She returned to her home for the night, dreading the morning to come. But the night would be far worse for someone else...

-----

Taka Nuvia stood over Blade’s sleeping form. The Prince had told her she had to kill Blade. After all, she had been a massive asset to the village. A knife hovered right above Blade’s neck, ready to slit it at any moment. Taka felt bad. She never wanted this, to kill people. She didn’t even kill Unit, simply knocked him out and hid him far away. But she couldn’t do the same to Blade.

The Prince wouldn’t allow it.

The knife slid effortlessly across Blade’s neck, opening it without a sound. Blade was blissfully unware as the knife sliced through her jugular, and unaware as her blood poured out of her body. She had died peacefully, a far better fate than Voltex at least. Taka shuddered. The image of Voltex staggering through the village still haunted her. Was this really the path to peace? Did the Prince truly have the good intentions he claimed to possess?

Taka left the house contemplating these questions. The blood pooling from Blade’s neck stuck in her mind even as she tried to sleep.

-----

The sun rose over the village, bringing on a new day. For once, the Representative had chosen to check everyone’s house to see who had died. She didn’t want a repeat of what happened with Voltex. No one did. In fact, no one even wanted to dispose of their bodies...which made their disappearance all the more unsettling. She knocked on each person’s door, and told them to wake up. Eventually, she came to Blade’s house. Something felt...off about it, even before she approached the door. It felt foreboding and ominous. She knocked on the door, and waited.

There was no reply.

The Representative opened the door, and walked into the house. The door was unlocked. Someone had picked the lock last night, and snuck in. Her blood ran cold. No way, she thought. No way they would kill her.

She opened the door to Blade’s room, and stifled a gasp. Sure enough, there she was. Blade’s cold, lifeless corpse sat in a puddle of her own blood, a clean cut opening her neck to the world. Her face was peaceful under her mask, the face of someone who felt nothing.

The Representative simply stood there, aghast. Blade was dead. And there was only one possible culprit.

-----

The Representative looked out onto the crowd, and announced loudly, “Blade is dead. I know Taka Nuvia is the culprit. She is the only Enforcer left, and the only one capable of doing the deed.” Her eyes were locked onto Taka, and if looks could kill, Taka would have been dead one thousand times over.

“But,” she continued, “We still need to vote. Understood?”

The crowd mumbled and murmured out an agreement.

Suspects for the murder of Blade
Taka Nuvia
ToaD
Tiragath
Hidron Nuva

Candidates for Representative
Windrider
Onaku
ToaTimeLord
ToaD

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO VOTE

• Upvote 1

1Ydp0mg.jpg

So ur with ur Blade and yur making out

wen the phone rings. U anser it n the

voice is "wut r u doing wit Taka Nuvia's target?"

U tell ur Blade and she say "Ehks is a nerd"

THEN WHO WAS MAKEOUT?

I tried, okay, but this situation didn't fit perfectly

spoiler: blade is actually alive somewhere else and this is all a dream

• Upvote 7

1Ydp0mg.jpg

THEN WHO WAS MAKEOUT?

dun dun DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

• Upvote 5

My vote goes to Taka Nuvia. I shouldn't have to state why. :P

THEN WHO WAS MAKEOUT?

dun dun DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

Spoiler: This game takes place in the Matrix. :P

• Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png