Bionicle Mafia XXXVI: A Princely Affair

Ehksidian

switch from tsm to nato

Edit: Curses, I was a second over the deadline. What rotten luck.

Eh, I'll count it.

Voting closed, scene going up soon.

FINAL UNCHANGED TALLY:

xccj-3

Smoke-8

Unit-4

Nato-9

Edited by Ehksidian

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

ehks has a history of really obvious hints so I'll be surprised if it wasn't Nato tbh

ehks no

well do i have news for you

ehks thats not fair you cant just not give really obvious hints

i can and i will

unfortunately this round was not one of those times. i must break this habit. somehow.

Day 1

The village had finally finished voting. All was silent in the village as the final votes were tallied up. The Bodyguard passed the results to the Representative to read.

“Greetings, villagers of Ilias. Per your vote, we have determined who is guilty of conspiring with the Prince. Xccj, Smoke, Unit, and Nato, please step forwards.”

The four suspects all stepped forwards uneasily.

“You four are suspected of conspiring with the prince. What do you have to say to that?” the Representative asked.

Xccj scratched the back of his head. “Well,” he said, “I was asleep last night, so I didn’t ki-“

The Representative held a hand up. “That is not what I am asking. I am asking if you have helped the Prince. Do you plead guilty to that?”

Xccj blinked. “Uh...no. I haven’t helped the Prince. I don’t know who they are. How could I help them?” He asked quizzically.

“Fine,” the representative said. “Though I am wary of you, I feel like you’re being honest. And it seems like the other villagers do as well...for the most part.”

With a sigh of relief, xccj walked back to the crowd. At least he would live.

(Final vote count for xccj: 5)

The Representative looked down at the list, and beckoned to Unit. “You too. Seems like most don’t find you to be guilty.”

Unit nodded his head eagerly, and quickly ran back to the crowd. After all, dying wasn’t on his to-do list today. Why would it be, anyways?

(Final vote count for Unit: 4)

The Representative scanned the list once more. Something seemed...off. Very off about it. The air was thick with tension as the Representative read, reread, and continued to pour over the list. Back and forth between Smoke and Nato. Back and forth. What was it? Something was wrong. But what was it? Their patience wore thin, and they finally looked up from the list.

(Final vote count for Smoke Monster: 7)

“Nato. It seems as though the village thinks you’re conspiring with the Prince. Any last words?” They said.

Nato took a step back. There’s no way, he thought. There’s no way the figured me out that easily. The spider should have slipped away after killing FF. Did they find it? Did they realize it was me?

He took a shaky breath, and whispered, “Long live the Prince.” With a deft motion, he slipped a small derringer out of a chink in his back armor, and pointed it towards the Representative. “You are not worthy of leading the people,” he growled. A crack echoed through the air as he fired the tiny pistol, directly at the Representative.

A cloud of black smoke appeared, blinding everyone for a few moments. Once it cleared, both the Representative and Nato were still alive and standing. Both stared at each other in disbelief.

“...How?” Nato asked, dropping his pistol. “How are you alive?”

The Representative patted their body in confusion. “...How am I alive?” they asked.

The remains of the cloud of smoke congealed together, until a short entity stood between both Matoran. The entity held a staff of gnarled, blackened oak, and wore a similarly dark cloak. It raised a hand upwards towards Nato...and shook a finger at him.

“Now now,” the figure mused, “no killing the Representative. That’s just no fair to the villagers. And the honorable Prince appreciates some competition, hm?”

Nato glared at the figure incredulously. “The sooner we kill these faithless villagers the better, and I’m not going to let some midget in bl-ow!” He cried out when the figure slammed the oaken staff into his shin.

“Oh pipe down. You’re slated to die, get over it. You’re not taking anyone down with you. Suck it up before I have to interfere more,” the figure grumbled. “I simply wanted to watch this time, not force it. This is no fun when I have to interfere directly! Mata nui...”

Nato’s eyes burned with fury. “You are not the boss of me. I only answer to the Prince.”

The figure waved a hand in an effort to silence Nato. “Cram it. Rep, just kill him already. The gallows still work in the podium, I made sure of that.” Once again the figure waved a hand, before disappearing in another cloud of smoke. The smoke cleared, and Nato found his hands bound together by rope.

“I guess that solves that,” the Representative said. With a shrug, the Representative lead Nato up to the stage. There was a click as a set of hanging posts rose from the stage, ropes dangling ominously. Four posts, for four potential victims. Nato was lead to the furthest left one with little protest. The rope was slipped around his neck silently. His gaze was fierce.

“Long live the Prince,” he yelled, before the platform underneath him gave way. His neck snapped with a sickening crack, and his limp, lifeless body dangled there. His eyes bulged outwards, his tongue lolled uselessly outside of a mouth that would never breathe again. His limbs were stiff and lifeless, even as a breeze caused his corpse to sway more and more. The crowd was silent for some time taking in the macabre sight, until someone spoke up.

“Uh...should we...get rid of the body?” Hellyam asked. “It’s unnerving having it dangle there.”

Everyone else murmured an agreement, and Nato’s corpse was taken down from the gallows. A shallow grave was dug in the graveyard, where he was laid to rest.

The villagers returned to their homes solemnly. Sure, they had gotten an Enforcer, yet...something felt off about it. Hadn’t they voted for Smoke? The Representative sighed. They had been elected again, and knew they had a duty tonight. But, hopefully, the Enforcers would not strike again...or would fail to strike.

NATO, ENFORCER, LYNCHED

REPRESENTATIVE RE-ELECTED

NIGHT ROLES, YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO PM YOUR ACTIONS

Edited by Ehksidian
  • Upvote 3

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Well, RIP me. This is what I get for agreeing to kill first night. 

• Upvote 3

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Hmm... I always associate Unit with those sand brown guys from Bara Magna (Beware my Stinger Tail! I cannot remember their names.) and Vahki, which kinda are like spiders? So, I think I will go with that.

I feel so out of practice right now it's not even funny.

You're thinking of the Vorox

• Upvote 2

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

Smoke Monster got spared, then a random guy appears and disappears in smoke. SEE THE CONNECTION PEOPLE! (It was obviously Unit.)

Also the current Rep voted for me. I don't know if there's any significance in knowing that? :mellow:

Anyway, cool, I live to vote in another round! (Maybe?)

:music:

Edited by xccj
  • Upvote 2

Voting Unit

Switching from smoke to Nato

So, fun fact. I did not expect to actually get away with doing this, but yeah it happened. You might want to pay a bit closer attention to the votes from now on.

So, assuming that when Luroka switched to Nato, a vote was removed from Smoke's count and added to Nato's, when it should have been removed from Unit's. So it would've been a double hang

cool cool

• Upvote 2

2xu8Ptu.png

So... wait... Smoke Monster should have died as well?

• Upvote 2

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I see you editing while I'm posting but we all know how that (Maybe?) is gonna turn out

Gotta account for all possibilities. They may just crown me the winner next round, after all. B-) (Maybe... but probably not.)

Heck, maybe Luroka should get STABBED THROUGH THE HEART before it's too late.

I would second that. On the other hand, I found that voting mishap hilarious and wonder if more will happen. :P

:music:

I vote we null the last scene completely. No one dies. 

I know, I know. Wishful thinking. 

If we nulled the last scene completely, we might as well just skip the voting process altogether since we all know what Nato is now.

I suggest that Luroka should be executed for breaking the spirit of the game, as a warning to anyone else who might attempt such deception.

• Upvote 5

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Yes. We all know I was innocent. That my execution was unjust. That I was framed by the true villains here. 

In all seriousness, though, I'm dead, so my opinion isn't worth anything. And in Luroka's defence, he did admit what he did. He could've just sat there, quietly chortling to himself through the rest of the game, and no one would've ever known. 

It's certainly what I would've done were it me in his position. 

• Upvote 7

Voting Unit

So, fun fact. I did not expect to actually get away with doing this, but yeah it happened. You might want to pay a bit closer attention to the votes from now on.

What just happened?

θ¬θ

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Voting Unit

I feel like you could of typed "I now win the game and everyone else dies" and we STILL wouldn't notice.

• Upvote 3
I'm just ToaD

I see you editing while I'm posting but we all know how that (Maybe?) is gonna turn out

Gotta account for all possibilities. They may just crown me the winner next round, after all. B-) (Maybe... but probably not.)

I don't know about winner but you have my vote for Representative

assuming you are an option, that is

god luroka.

okay, so that's a vote added back to smoke, and subtracted from unit...

which brings the actual final vote counts to the following:

xccj: 5

Unit: 3

Smoke: 8

Nato: 10

if i completely discount Luroka's switch

xccj: 5

Unit: 5

Smoke: 8

Nato: 9

smoke still lives, so the result is not changed.

if luroka (or anyone) does that again they died. luroka did send me a message directly over steam last night about it, so...there's that at least.

delay in scene or something while i get myself back together. just got back to uni, so i gotta get set up and catch up on stuff.

• Upvote 6

1Ydp0mg.jpg

They were drawing, and I switched from Smoke to Nato the second after the voting officially ended.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"