Takanuva's Travels Discussion Board

Legodudelol

This page was made so that you guys could talk about my story collection of Takanuva's Travels, which is about Takanuva's inter-dimensional voyages, story ideas are always welcome.

Seriously, I need ideas, If I don't go with your idea it's not because I think it's stupid, it's just because I don't know enough about the idea's story or don't see any way for Takanuva to escape that reality, here are some common-ish ideas I know nothing/little about or just flat out won't do:

Doctor Who

World of Warcraft

Star Trek

Any Lego lines made before 2001

Any form of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Besides the current Nickelodeon incarnation)

Most anime shows

Mixels

The Muppets/ sesame street (not sure why someone would suggest that, but I'me not taking any chances.)

Go to the story here.

Edited by Legodude's chat room

My Epic: Ahkmou's Return and My story collection: Takanuva's Travels are my stories so far, look 'em up.

• 2 weeks later...

Voltron: Legendary Defender (or other incarnations if you want; LD is known for its wormholes)

Star Wars (Original Trilogy, prequels, Rebels, Rogue One, whatever-I imagine a series that involves the Force and its own version of magic would be able to enable Takanuva's successful departure from that reality.)

Jackie Chan Adventures (involves lots of alternate dimensions, portals, and magic).

Lord of the Rings (Magic)

Redwall (bit of an odd one, I know, but your first chapter's ending stirred up the idea of Martin the Warrior aiding Takanuva's departure by some means).

Xiaolin Showdown (involves warriors with elemental powers Takanuva could team up with, and magic-while they never showed one, I could totally imagine one of the series' magical objects, the Shen Gong Wu, having the ability to open portals to other dimensions)

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

Voltron: Legendary Defender (or other incarnations if you want; LD is known for its wormholes)

Star Wars (Original Trilogy, prequels, Rebels, Rogue One, whatever-I imagine a series that involves the Force and its own version of magic would be able to enable Takanuva's successful departure from that reality.)

Jackie Chan Adventures (involves lots of alternate dimensions, portals, and magic).

Redwall (bit of an odd one, I know, but your first chapter's ending stirred up the idea of Martin the Warrior aiding Takanuva's departure by some means).

Xiaolin Showdown (involves warriors with elemental powers Takanuva could team up with, and magic-while they never showed one, I could totally imagine one of the series' magical objects, the Shen Gong Wu, having the ability to open portals to other dimensions)

The only ones on that list I have ever even heard of are star wars, LOTR, and voltron, the only one I would know enough about to do anything with though is star wars.

My Epic: Ahkmou's Return and My story collection: Takanuva's Travels are my stories so far, look 'em up.

The only ones on that list I have ever even heard of are star wars, LOTR, and voltron, the only one I would know enough about to do anything with though is star wars.

Well, you could always do Hero Factory or Bionicle G2

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Well, you could always do Hero Factory or Bionicle G2

Lol, those may actually work!

• 2 weeks later...

I see you got the G2 chapter up; very nice. Aw, how to explain biological reproduction to a robot-fun subject. Not a bad chapter, though I think it would have been funny if there had been a bit more emphasis on how different the G2 Toa are from the G1 versions Takanuva is familiar with.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

• 3 weeks later...

I see you got the G2 chapter up; very nice. Aw, how to explain biological reproduction to a robot-fun subject. Not a bad chapter, though I think it would have been funny if there had been a bit more emphasis on how different the G2 Toa are from the G1 versions Takanuva is familiar with.

Yah, I probably should have, good thinking, I'm not gonna change the story though.

Yah, I probably should have, good thinking, I'm not gonna change the story though.

Oh, I wouldn't expect you to; it was a good chapter. Nice work on the Ben 10 one as well.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

Oh, I wouldn't expect you to; it was a good chapter. Nice work on the Ben 10 one as well.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Well, it's been fun, but I'm no longer going to be working on this story due to my other story: Ahkmou's Return. I'm also working on a secret project that I hope to publish as an adult. So if you like this story, check out Ahkmou's Return.