Glad to see you back kahi. I regret not keeping up with your newer comics, because they are awesome. I'm seeing the brilliance from the older comics in the newer ones, so awesome job!

Oh, hey, iPenguin. Been a while, hasn't it? Thanks for the review; its good to see you around here again.

Hey, whatever happened to that murder storyline?

During the announcement comic, I said that I wasn't going to make any more saga comics for a year. That's why I haven't exactly finished that saga yet. Sorry about that, but I wanted to see how it would work out. Of course, seeing as how I haven't made comics for most of the year, I still have to see how long I can go.

Okay, could you PM me the links to the backgrounds? -Rez

Sorry, but I don't have any of them uploaded. I probably won't until I get a comic kit up.

Yeah, that was a story about my murder... can't wait to see the rest if you release it! :P

Yeah, sorry to leave you hanging like that =P. However, don't worry, it will all be explained in the future. To give you a hint, there's a good reason why no one has mentioned the aftermath of that saga since then. Care to guess why?

Kahi, you kind of ARE universally respected. :P

Pretty much. You and Ennar were both on the same level of popularity, but you have WAY more commentary. So we understand you more than Ennar. Make sense?
Technically, Ennar was at double the popularity I was back then =P. As far as commentary goes, that's usually just how I am. Ask anyone on TTV: I can go on for hours about comics without taking a breath. Literally. I just don't shut up. Anyhow, got some new ideas for characters/comics today and I'll finish that once I'm done with this little multi-part comic. Also, I'm starting up an advertisement program soon: basically, you can send me a snippet/panel/advertisement/whatever for your comic series and in return for something I'll put it in one of my comics. PM me or contact me on Skype for the full details.

I give you thumbs up for good ideas. One thing that I think makes you different from all the rest of us comic makers, is that you are DEFINITELY a committed Comic maker. You're committed to your characters and plots and graphics. Very inspiring, if you ask me. (and yes Gerlicky will agree with this. DEEP DEEP DEEP DEEP down. )

Kahi is a very respected comic-maker. Not just among us human comic-makers, but among even the microbe comic-makers. And the atomic comic-makers. And also the quark comic-makers. :P -Utah P.S. For those of you who don't know, a quark is believed to be the basic component of particles. If I remember correctly. If I'm not. I apologize. Didn't think you'd be getting chemistry lesson in a comic series, would you?

corpseluck_banner_by_utahodasho-daltp7l.

One thing that I think makes you different from all the rest of us comic makers, is that you are DEFINITELY a committed Comic maker. You're committed to your characters and plots and graphics.

Don't quite know about all that, but thanks anyways.

Kahi is a very respected comic-maker. Not just among us human comic-makers, but among even the microbe comic-makers. And the atomic comic-makers. And also the quark comic-makers. :P

The smaller they get, the more respect they give, I suppose. Also, I'm going to do some small, one panel comics just for sig purposes. First one will be in here either tonight or tomorrow, depending on what happens at the college.

Right, I'm gonna keep on track of this one. I couldn't remember which ones were new, so I read all of them. I was not disappointed that I did :)

Good to see you back, Ebba. Glad you enjoyed everything.

Kahi, still kicking with the comics, aren't you!? It's good to see you and the forums back! Praise the almighty Hapori Tohu! (and the Great Beings!) The comics here are still quality in hilarity and in... Something else I forgot to mention...

You seem familiar, but your username doesn't...Regardless, glad to see you enjoyed them. I'm at the college right now, so all of you will have to wait some time before the new comic is released. Still, at least the Nocomicitis is gone, right?

Kahi, still kicking with the comics, aren't you!? It's good to see you and the forums back! Praise the almighty Hapori Tohu! (and the Great Beings!) The comics here are still quality in hilarity and in... Something else I forgot to mention...

You seem familiar, but your username doesn't...Regardless, glad to see you enjoyed them. I'm at the college right now, so all of you will have to wait some time before the new comic is released. Still, at least the Nocomicitis is gone, right?
If you remember the name Big Daddy, Nick, The Spy, The Demoman, Nick, or Ed the Painbringer, that's me. Just more mature.

Deus-Ex.jpg

"I like everyone, Dr. Reed."

If you remember the name Big Daddy, Nick, The Spy, The Demoman, Nick, or Ed the Painbringer, that's me. Just more mature.
Oh yeah, you're the guy who always RPs. :P Also Kahi, you're in college now!? O.o

Outdated sig is outdated.

Ah, right, I remember now.

Also Kahi, you're in college now!? O.o

Yeah, I am. Really hinders my free time, though... Speaking of which, since I'm removing several people from the list, I guess I have room for one or two more PGSes. I've had several people ask for the spot, though, so I'm not sure what to do about that... I guess a contest is in order, then. Okay, here's the deal. I want to try and flesh out the PGSes more this upcoming year. Anyone who wants to PGS, send me the form given below and also send in a spritesheet. The one with the most detailed forms filled out (i.e., the one with the most useful information on them) gets to PGS. There may be one winner, maybe two winners, depends on how many entries I get. The new sheet is listed out below:
  • [*]Name:[*]Job Position:[*]General Personality Traits:[*]Strengths:[*]Weaknesses/Faults:[*]Speech/General Quirks:[*]Favorite Activities/Products/Places/etc.:[*]Least Favorite Activities/Products/Places/etc.:[*]Abilities (if any):[*]Running Gag:[*]Plot Ideas (optional):[*]Spritesheet:[*]Main Comic Series:[*]History/Past:

That should about cover it. Sorry about the wait for the next comic. Speaking of which, would you guys prefer for short comics more frequently made, or longer comics released over a longer period of time? EDIT: Added History to the list.

Edited by Kahi: Lawyer at Leisure

Yeah, I am. Really hinders my free time, though... Speaking of which, since I'm removing several people from the list, I guess I have room for one or two more PGSes. I've had several people ask for the spot, though, so I'm not sure what to do about that... I guess a contest is in order, then. Okay, here's the deal. I want to try and flesh out the PGSes more this upcoming year. Anyone who wants to PGS, send me the form given below and also send in a spritesheet. The one with the most detailed forms filled out (i.e., the one with the most useful information on them) gets to PGS. There may be one winner, maybe two winners, depends on how many entries I get. The new sheet is listed out below:

• [*]Name:[*]Job Position:[*]General Personality Traits:[*]Strengths:[*]Weaknesses/Faults:[*]Speech/General Quirks:[*]Favorite Activities/Products/Places/etc.:[*]Least Favorite Activities/Products/Places/etc.:[*]Abilities (if any):[*]Running Gag:[*]Plot Ideas (optional):[*]Spritesheet:[*]Main Comics Serie(s):

That should about cover it. Sorry about the wait for the next comic. Speaking of which, would you guys prefer for short comics more frequently made, or longer comics released over a longer period of time?

Hmmm... I'm wondering, if you want to PGS, but can't really do sprites all that well, can you still do it in a way you can describe the appearance the best you can? Also, short comics will do for me. As long as they're still quality, I'll be happy! Edited by ~={The Almighty Nope}=~

Deus-Ex.jpg

Hmmm... I'm wondering, if you want to PGS, but can't really do sprites all that well, can you still do it in a way you can describe the appearance the best you can? Also, short comics will do for me. As long as they're still quality, I'll be happy!

Yeah, its possible. Forgot to mention that before: there's a request form you can fill out so I can do your sheet for you. Keep in mind that I do tend to look at the spritesheet first before anything, though, so it would be better to actually make it than to just email me what you want done. Just send me the details; i.e. colors and masks and so on. I'll do what I can. My only requirement is that you provide the link to any sheet with the mask and any accessories you want included.

Hmmm... I'm wondering, if you want to PGS, but can't really do sprites all that well, can you still do it in a way you can describe the appearance the best you can? Also, short comics will do for me. As long as they're still quality, I'll be happy!

Yeah, its possible. Forgot to mention that before: there's a request form you can fill out so I can do your sheet for you. Keep in mind that I do tend to look at the spritesheet first before anything, though, so it would be better to actually make it than to just email me what you want done. Just send me the details; i.e. colors and masks and so on. I'll do what I can. My only requirement is that you provide the link to any sheet with the mask and any accessories you want included.
Alright! I was just curious. I'll be sending you a PM shortly for PGS.

Deus-Ex.jpg

Sorry about the wait for the next comic. Speaking of which, would you guys prefer for short comics more frequently made, or longer comics released over a longer period of time?

I'm fine with either. As long as I get to read your comics, whether short or long, I'm happy. :) -Rez

Just a head's up: as far as spritesheets go, I'm more likely to accept unique ones than regular ones. The more unique you look, the more I'll be inclined to accept your entry. Also, I sort of favor original characters over author avatars, but that's negotiable. I'm basically looking for something more than just a run of the mill character. This goes for both the spritesheet and the information. Also, the deadline will probably be Friday night. Sorry if I forgot to mention that.

Glad to see these still maintaining popularity! With the big dogs, Narupurocks and Dark709 gone for now, the slightly lest popular comics like yours can really shine! Not That you were ever unpopular. You have a great sense of humor, and i love your comics!

The Chirox Codex

Chuck's Very Dead Comic Series

:smilehafu: This is my signature. Exciting, huh?  :ruru:

Glad to see these still maintaining popularity! With the big dogs, Narupurocks and Dark709 gone for now, the slightly lest popular comics like yours can really shine! Not That you were ever unpopular. You have a great sense of humor, and i love your comics!

Thanks. I'm sort of disappointed that Ennar isn't still around to give me a run for my money, but hey, life comes first.

Can we submit multiple characters?

You can submit as many characters as you like. Do note, however, that they cannot 1. Share the name of a canon character (I generally don't like to have canon characters in my cast, makes it more original IMO) 2. Have numbers in their name (very hard to work with as far as names go, so yes). Also, if the character has a last/middle name or if you want to make one up for him/her, it would be great if you entered it as well. Any nicknames or anything of the sort can also be used as well. Don't worry if you've already sent me an entry that violates several of these other rules; just resend an edited version to me. (Please, reply to the original PM you sent me instead of sending a new one, this just helps keep clutter out of my inbox. Thanks.) Due note, though, that if you don't resend an edited version, I can't count it in when I judge them all. Also, as per the Comic Maker's Bill of Rights, I reserve the right to change your character's spritesheet/details to fit continuity/comic ideas better or whatever I see fit. Basic stuff, but thought I'd point it out. I won't change too much, I promise. EDIT: Also, I'm adding "History" to the list; this will probably be one of the things that will be heavily edited to fit continuity, but usually history gives a lot of insight as to where the character is coming from. If you already sent yours in, you don't need to bother with this, but if you'd like to anyways it'd 1. increase your chances and 2. help me out with using your character. Remember: the more info I know, the more I can use you in subsequent comics. So thanks. Edited by Kahi: Lawyer at Leisure

Thanks. I'm sort of disappointed that Ennar isn't still around to give me a run for my money, but hey, life comes first.

Can we submit multiple characters?

You can submit as many characters as you like. Do note, however, that they cannot 1. Share the name of a canon character (I generally don't like to have canon characters in my cast, makes it more original IMO) 2. Have numbers in their name (very hard to work with as far as names go, so yes). Also, if the character has a last/middle name or if you want to make one up for him/her, it would be great if you entered it as well. Any nicknames or anything of the sort can also be used as well. Don't worry if you've already sent me an entry that violates several of these other rules; just resend an edited version to me. (Please, reply to the original PM you sent me instead of sending a new one, this just helps keep clutter out of my inbox. Thanks.) Due note, though, that if you don't resend an edited version, I can't count it in when I judge them all. Also, as per the Comic Maker's Bill of Rights, I reserve the right to change your character's spritesheet/details to fit continuity/comic ideas better or whatever I see fit. Basic stuff, but thought I'd point it out. I won't change too much, I promise. EDIT: Also, I'm adding "History" to the list; this will probably be one of the things that will be heavily edited to fit continuity, but usually history gives a lot of insight as to where the character is coming from. If you already sent yours in, you don't need to bother with this, but if you'd like to anyways it'd 1. increase your chances and 2. help me out with using your character. Remember: the more info I know, the more I can use you in subsequent comics. So thanks.
So if our PGS sheet is flawed, do you send us a PM?

Deus-Ex.jpg

So if our PGS sheet is flawed, do you send us a PM?

If we were on the old board, then yes, I'd have to. However, the new board automatically saves the PMs you send (at least, it does for me), so you should be able to find the conversation there. Of course, it will only be your message there, but you should be able to reply to it all the same.

Should current PGSes re- send you their form? Or are we part of the competition too?

Current PGSes don't need to (save for the ones that are in danger of being removed), but it would help me out a lot in using your character more.

Huh. My quote in the first post almost makes me cringe. It certainly has been a while, hasn't it?

Good lord, Blade. Where have you been all this time? =P Yes, it certainly has been a while.

Do I get a spot anyway, as an ICC member? ...I can dream, can't I?

Nothing's preventing you from enterring. You may have a cameo here or there since you're an ICC member, though.

Nothing TF related then. I thought it might have been a badly drawn sticky grenade.

Bit big for a sticky grenade, isn't it? =P

Also, the last word on the old topic was pants ^_^

Speaking about that, here's that picture again just in case no one got to see it: college_test.png Edited by Kahi: Lawyer at Leisure

That's why it's badly drawn. Looks like Ennar's body with your heads and feet, and two more of his characters (cant for the life of me remember their names) with different heads and feet.

That wasn't exactly the effect I was going for, but I sort of see where you're getting this from. The one on the far right is Katoka, though. Also, I probably should reiterate that I judge the entrants through how much information you give me. Some of you are sending me forms with empty fields; this really hinders how well you'll do. There's a maximum of five points that I can give per form, and the ones with the highest score will be given the spot(s). Also, I thought I should clarify that "Job" meant that the job you want at LLL Towers. All PGSes are employees at the place, so that will relate to what job you get. On that note, try and be realistic: I'm not going to make you CEO if you've never appeared before. Again, you're free to resend/submit additional forms as many times as you'd like, however, please try and use the original PM conversation to save inbox space. Thank you.

Huh. My quote in the first post almost makes me cringe. It certainly has been a while, hasn't it?

Mine makes me feel worse. I don't even think I was being serious at the time. I mean, these comics are okay, but do I feel they're the "epitome of awesomeness" and stuff like that? No.
I could already tell from your avatar. *trollface.jpg*

Deus-Ex.jpg

Shoot, I remember when you first started up these comics, and I'm glad you still have me mentioned up at the top! I'm glad to see you again man, it's been awhile! I'm looking forward to even better things (:

And whoa, its Mr. Maniac. Yeah, I remember when you posted way back then too. Nice to see you're back. Here's hoping that I can deliver.

Well, I didn't get anything done today as I'd hoped...I've got a lot of trig homework to catch up on. I can try and get something up either at the college (they have very nice computers with Adobe Master Suite CS5 hooked up on all of them) during my lunch break, or just tomorrow night. I do have a paper and paper revision due as well, however, so I guess it'll have to depend. Man, I dunno how I'm gonna keep this thing alive now...