From the Comics forum guidelines:

Don't make generic posts. Please make sure that every post that you make says something specific about the topic. Things like "Wow! That's really good", "Awesome work! I give it a 10 out of 10!" and "I wish I could draw like that! KUTGW!" don't say anything specific about the topic, and could apply to most topics in this forum.

- Watashi Wa Edited by Watashi Wa
Generic post with no actual feedback.

banner.jpg

Not sure if this is a sensible suggestion or not, or maybe you just don't want to do it, but co-authors? And the fan comic links are broken.

Nah, Kahi doesn't want coauthors. He's too scared I'll show up. :P
This is too true. Kahi's too cool to have noobs like Shad working on the same thing.

Not sure if this is a sensible suggestion or not, or maybe you just don't want to do it, but co-authors? And the fan comic links are broken.

Yeah, I really need to fix those. As for co-authors, I'm open to it, actually. Hence why I'm open to having an internship program.

Very nice. I loved the comics on the old forum.

--

:ruru:

Thanks for the award; I'll be sure to put it up. Edited by Watashi Wa
Removed image. Please don't quote images.

That's a trophy worth stealing.

You'd better not, unless you have a comci comic series that used to have a "three" in the title.

Thanks for the award; I'll be sure to put it up.

Sweet. By the by, the awards spoiler doesn't seem to be functioning. -- :ruru: Edited by Piraka~Mistika

banner.jpg

Sweet. By the by, the awards spoiler doesn't seem to be functioning. -- :ruru:

That's quite odd; I have no idea as to why'd it do that...
Yeah, the other spoilers work fine... I don't know, are there any awards? :P -:ruru:

banner.jpg

From the rules topic:

Don't make generic posts. Please make sure that every post that you make says something specific about the topic. Things like "Wow! That's really good", "Awesome work! I give it a 10 out of 10!" and "I wish I could draw like that! KUTGW!" don't say anything specific about the topic, and could apply to most topics in this forum.

Edited by Watashi Wa
Generic post. Please provide actual feedback next time.

bionicle is trans culture

Yeah, the other spoilers work fine... I don't know, are there any awards? :P - :ruru:

There should be about four or five in there...I'm not sure as to why its not working. Maybe its just a glitch with the new board?

Have the "5-second manipulation" award.

GLORIOUS Edited by Watashi Wa
Don't quote images.

As a reminder, our spoiler tag policy has always been that spoiler tags are to be used only for items that are actually spoilers, and not for other functions such hiding additional post content or hidden messages. Please adjust your first post accordingly.

While I understand that the policy still stands, can I make an appeal for the topics in the forum here, at least regarding the first posts? I know that the purpose of the rule is to stop people from abusing the spoiler tags and hide something that either shouldn't be hidden or has no real value in the first place, and I can understand why you would want to prevent that from happening around the entire board. But comic topics do usually have a lot of material because many of them are long runners and have different things such as awards or PGS/GS rules or fan comics or any other multitude of things that make the first post seem messy and unorganized. By putting them in spoiler tags, it both helps the reader find what they want to find, but keeps it out of the way for people who just want to check if a new comic is up. For instance, my first post has a list of the comics in the current season, but if anyone wants to see the older comics they can go click the spoiler tag and view the other thirty or so comics there. That way, instead of having almost forty-five/fifty links right off the bat, there's only about fifteen or so and the other thirty are safely nested someplace where they don't clutter up the page, but can also be accessed when needed. With many comic series on here having a multitude of comics ranging in number, this would prove not only extremely useful, but extremely accessible and it would keep everything organized for both the topic starter and the readers in general.

However, than, if Kahi was to leave the spoiler tags off, the first post would take up more than half the first page. Pohuaki was always rather lenient on that subject, as he understood that preventing it would make first posts incredibly messy.

What Pohuaki did has no bearing here. He isn't a moderator anymore and our stance has always been very clear that spoiler tags are only supposed to be used for spoilers. It's a forum wide policy and there aren't exceptions made because it would make the first post "messy". If you would like to see the policy changed then discuss it with an admin. Edited by Than the Moa

Yo.

Alright, spoilers are removed until further notice. Anyhow, I'm going through the entries as I speak and I'll release the results soon after. Also, no comic today, sorry. I'm about five hours away from my house, so I couldn't get anything done. I hope to have one up by Sunday, however, but that also may not work out due to my math exam. Man, I really hate school...

Okay, so I lied about the comic being out yesterday. But at least its out today, right? Here you go and such. And as for PGS, I've decided on the two picks, based one both the amount of information given and what they would bring to the new series. The winners are Haspia Rintyse (from Shadonix) and Joland (from Utah), along with Janaro as an extra. However, since I did receive a lot of entries, I will be adding several of the more notable entries (Almighty Nope, Garda, Reznas, Zero and King Joe) to the GS list. I will ask everyone to resend their spritesheet links; for some reason, several of them have been cut off (as in, brickshelf.com/.../sprites/spritesheet.png) and don't work for me. Please do not make a new conversation and just reply to the original one. Saves Inbox space and so on. Also, try and link to it on a word (like I did with the comic link above) so the link will not be cut off as before.

That's a very nice Herofeed page.By the way.. ICC Garda can now commence smashing his face into a wall of styrofoam filled with TNT.

Adrag....That's ironic!! :lol:But am I missing something here?What is this Paprika you speak of?

Alena Paprika Hyper is the lady that posted above you. :P And.. Adrag is pronounced Ad-rag.. Not A Drag. XD Just saying. :P

Edited by Garda

Guess who's back?

(>^.^)> It's Magic. ~(._.~)

Not me.

Adrag.... That's ironic!! :lol: But am I missing something here? What is this Paprika you speak of?

That, my good sir, is Alena Paprika Hyper. If you don't know her, you won't get the joke, I admit. Still, I had to do it.

That's a very nice Herofeed page.

By the way.. ICC Garda can now commence smashing his face into a wall of styrofoam filled with TNT.

Oh, don't worry, he's already getting his share of trouble...=P

I'm going to have to reread the comics to get the joke... Oh well, these comics were spectacular enough that I'll do it! !!! And I get to GS? That's cool. I'll be sure to enter again if you do it again!

Yeah, sorry about that. I didn't realize how unfunny it would be to people who didn't know Alena to begin with. Still, its a joke that I really wanted to do.

You must think ahead...ALOT!

More like Skype gave me the idea and I couldn't pass it up, but yeah. Skype has to be one of the greatest source of comic ideas in the history of comic making...

Words cannot describe just how much I enjoyed that joke. Both now, and when it first came up. I really should reread these, I have a feeling I've missed several. -DON'T PANIC

i'll probably have to take a visit to the Archives first. AFTER college work. :P

Its more of a The Three Virtues thing as opposed to an old LLL joke.

...Am I supposed to understand this comic? Because I don't. =/ Also. Those letters in the URL. VERY SUBTLE. :o (but seriously I thought we were done with that please just let it die)

Yeah, this one's an in-comic, for now at least. I'll be sure to include Alena in another comic one of these days and you'll see what Garda meant, though. Also the template was made about a year ago and that's how the url came to be. It actually stands for Interconnected Servers Formal Transfer if I remember right. I think I brought it up to Dlakii or Ennar once while IMing and that's how it came to be.

Words cannot describe just how much I enjoyed that joke. Both now, and when it first came up. I really should reread these, I have a feeling I've missed several. -DON'T PANIC

Man, I remember that first convo when we discussed that...Good times, good times.

...An extra? What do you mean, an extra? http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/angry.pngBut yeah, that was pretty good. Loved the manipulations on HeroFeed.

You're a recurring character, sort of like Gav, who I've featured in I think four-five comics to date... Also yes, it took a little bit of manipulation to get the page up and running. Glad you enjoyed it, though.

Did my profile say "Mandonix"? XP

Probably just a result of the resizing.

Oh, and could you post the fullscale "HeroFeed" picture at some point?

Will do, once I get back home.

...An extra? What do you mean, an extra? http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/angry.pngBut yeah, that was pretty good. Loved the manipulations on HeroFeed.

You're a recurring character, sort of like Gav, who I've featured in I think four-five comics to date...
noooooI hate feeling insignificant. :[

bionicle is trans culture