Great comic! Though, I really have to wonder why ~V~ hates Kavi. hmmmm, some extensive investigation, mmmmmmmmmmmmm...?OFF TOPIC - Are you planning to somehow GS our (more notable) characters from that previous contest?

If you ever heard us on mic, you wouldn't wonder why :PAlso yes, that will also come into play at some point. Right now, however, I'm finishing the introduction of a few more new (and old) characters.

Great comic! Though, I really have to wonder why ~V~ hates Kavi. hmmmm, some extensive investigation, mmmmmmmmmmmmm...?OFF TOPIC - Are you planning to somehow GS our (more notable) characters from that previous contest?

If you ever heard us on mic, you wouldn't wonder why :PAlso yes, that will also come into play at some point. Right now, however, I'm finishing the introduction of a few more new (and old) characters.
Ah. I unfortunately don't have a mic, even though I have Skype. Even so, a child like me would have an annoying voice, or depending if you find it annoying...Alrighty. All I need to know, because one got GS'd early, so, I wasn't sure.

Deus-Ex.jpg

"I like everyone, Dr. Reed."

Ah. I unfortunately don't have a mic, even though I have Skype. Even so, a child like me would have an annoying voice, or depending if you find it annoying...Alrighty. All I need to know, because one got GS'd early, so, I wasn't sure.
Wait, who got GS'd early, again?

Garda.Who was murdered.

Deus-Ex.jpg

"I like everyone, Dr. Reed."

Garda.Who was murdered.
Actually, Garda was introduced because he was part of the NGC, since that was before he sent in his submission. Also, he was on Skype. True fact: people who I talk to in Skype have a much greater chance of appearing in my comics.(also he was murdered waaaat?)

The only way that would have been more awesome would be if you put in a "Do NOT bypass the word filter" at the end. I especially loved the guy shouting chocolate every 5 panels, most especially when he said the scientific term for it.

Ah, poor Chokii. I knew him well...That is to say, I knew Blade and then Blade went poof into the far nether regions of Celestria, never to return.
EQUESTRIA NOT CELESTRIABut still your comic was pretty funny :P .

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Garda.Who was murdered.
I believe that you have this mixed up with another comic.. Which I was also murdered again.. Now that I think about it.. I get murdered a lot, but Kahi hasn't murdered.. Yet. But I believe you are thinking about the comic where I screamed at the top of my lungs cause I was in a relationship with Alena. v.v lolAnyway.. Yea..

Guess who's back?

(>^.^)> It's Magic. ~(._.~)

Not me.

Now if only I had these nine months ago... :PAnyway, since I don't think I've commented on any of your backgrounds, I'll just say that I think they're really good. Plus there's a lot of variety instead of just one wall.

Yeah, when you said that you couldn't find any I realized that really did need to make one.

"We're also lawyers." I lol'd.The interviewing part was also hilarious, especially the end.

It is quite interesting how that whole interviewing segment worked out. Half of it was created on the spot.The lawyers line, however, was something that I thought about putting into a comic ever since Eljay and I had that discussion. Edited by Kahi

With school let out, I've made another comic. Its short, but introduces a new character that isn't really all that new. Long-time readers might be able to get the joke at the end, but it has to do with one of my older shorts. I'll let you figure it out later on.Also, the updated sheets are finally done and over with. I might use them, but I'll probably save them for my Christmas comic which is coming later this year. From now until next Wednesday, however, lies the bane of college students everywhere: finals week. So depending on what I have studied, I may or may not be putting up a comic until they're done and over with.

Well, I made a new background and all that today. But unlike the other times, I actually recorded making the background this time. Its still rendering at the moment, but I'll post it up on Vimeo so that you guys can get an idea of how I do my backgrounds.Anyhow, preview of said background:lll_comic_48_preview.png

Well, I made a new background and all that today. But unlike the other times, I actually recorded making the background this time. Its still rendering at the moment, but I'll post it up on Vimeo so that you guys can get an idea of how I do my backgrounds.Anyhow, preview of said background:lll_comic_48_preview.png

I've been jealous of how well you make backgrounds for quite some time, now. :PThat one looks great, as usual.

naw man

I've been jealous of how well you make backgrounds for quite some time, now. :PThat one looks great, as usual.
Thanks. Hopefully you'll be able to get some ideas as to how to make the background from the time-lapse when it comes out; the background I do aren't really that hard, they just take a bit of thinking.I plan to make several more time-lapses of different things, such as spriting or making the actual comics themselves. I'll see the reaction to this and then go from there.

Wait, does the joke in the most recent comic have anything to do with generic villains named Pikul? 'Cause if so, then :lol:-- :ruru:Edit: Iffy use of spoilers made un-iffy.-Wind-(Doesn't seem to iffy to me. It could ruin the joke for somebody. But whatevs.)

Edited by Piraka~Mistika

banner.jpg

Wait, does the joke in the most recent comic have anything to do with generic villains named Pikul? 'Cause if so, then :lol:-- :ruru:

You've got Part 1 of the joke, but there's still another part you're missing....Also, I just noticed that the video claims to be an hour long. Its not; its about ten minutes, but due to an error with my editing program, the clip still remains an hour at length. So there's about ten minutes of footage, and then about fourty minutes of black. Sorry about that; I'll try to fix it in the next video, Edited by -Windrider-

Wait, does the joke in the most recent comic have anything to do with generic villains named Pikul? 'Cause if so, then :lol:-- :ruru:

You've got Part 1 of the joke, but there's still another part you're missing....Also, I just noticed that the video claims to be an hour long. Its not; its about ten minutes, but due to an error with my editing program, the clip still remains an hour at length. So there's about ten minutes of footage, and then about fourty minutes of black. Sorry about that; I'll try to fix it in the next video,

If you're referring to the fact that Ziko was the one that psychologically tormented Pikul in "Call of Duty," and there Ziko is, greeting the intern, then I do get the joke. If not, then I have no clue what the other part is....

-- :ruru:

Edited by -Windrider-

banner.jpg

You've got Part 1 of the joke, but there's still another part you're missing....Also, I just noticed that the video claims to be an hour long. Its not; its about ten minutes, but due to an error with my editing program, the clip still remains an hour at length. So there's about ten minutes of footage, and then about fourty minutes of black. Sorry about that; I'll try to fix it in the next video,

If you're referring to the fact that Ziko was the one that psychologically tormented Pikul in "Call of Duty," and there Ziko is, greeting the intern, then I do get the joke. If not, then I have no clue what the other part is....

That is a good part of the joke, but there's another joke in the name itself.

Hey hey, I see I made a guest appearance.I've gotta say it's the most accurate portrayal of me made in a comic so far, even if it was very brief. :PNice to see TTV make a comic appearance as well.Loved that comic, Kahi.-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

Hey hey, I see I made a guest appearance.I've gotta say it's the most accurate portrayal of me made in a comic so far, even if it was very brief. :PNice to see TTV make a comic appearance as well.Loved that comic, Kahi.-V-

Yeah, it was pretty short. But then again, who said it'll be the only appearance?Glad you enjoyed it.

Well, having looked back at the OP, I see what you are referring to, but that part isn't as funny. It's just a title.But whatever.--:ruru:

banner.jpg

Well, having looked back at the OP, I see what you are referring to, but that part isn't as funny. It's just a title.But whatever.-- :ruru:
I was actually referring to the name of the character, but anyhow...New comic coming up soon and all that. This one is continuing the subplot introduced in "Serious Buisness" and will carry it further, which then finally sets it up for my Christmas Advent Calendar comic. (I usually don't say much about who's coming next, but this was pretty obvious, so yeah.)

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKERToo many quotes.Anyway, what? Pickle? I don't get it, what's to laugh at?Whatever...-- :ruru:

Hmm...guess that joke was more relevant back in the day...Anyhow, new font y/n?christmas_2011_preview_01.png
Font looks good, so I'd say go for it! And if by "do or die" you mean say hi to Alena, then I'd say you'll just die =Psig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

Font looks good, so I'd say go for it! And if by "do or die" you mean say hi to Alena, then I'd say you'll just die =Psig.png

True, but then again, that probably only applies to you. =PI'm trying out several new techniques with the comic itself too.

I say yes to the new font.It seems very new, fresh and different compared to Anime Ace.

I was originally going to go with Mighty Zeo 2.0, the font I originally used, but Atomic009 sort of stole that from me =P.

@Video: That's actually something I've considered doing before, but never actually got around to it, probably largely because of the obvious length it would be. I still might do it, just to provide some perspective on how I make my comics.@New font: Looks awesome.

Yeah, I had to speed this one up and all that. I wanted to do one for my Christmas comic, but it turned out to be too much of a hassle.

I like the new font, but I prefer Anime Ace myself.

Yeah, that font is sort of classic. What I like about this one, however, besides the fact that it includes lowercase letters, is that it is extremely versatile without being overused on the forum. It also is completely royalty free, so I can use this in any work I want to do and not have to pay for it, even if I sell said work.Anyhow, my finals take place today and all that. After those are over, I will be free to work on comics as I please. I've already started working on my Christmas one, but that is going to be released later, obviously. I hope to finish at least two comics before that time.

After reading a few comics, specifically the Invasion of the Three Virtues, i have come to the conclusion.Kahi.You have won everything.maybe it's just cause i saw scenarios like that so many time's it's not funny. maybe it's because itIS funny. I don't know why, all i know is that you won everything with that comic.I'd give you an award but i have none, so you'll have to instead live with these words."Kahi Govaki, in the Spirit of epic Comic making, has recently been seen to have "Won the Game.""

I've been searchin' for the daughter of the Devil Himself,

​I've been searchin' for an Angel in White,

​I've been lookin for a woman who's a little of both,

​and I can sense her but she's nowhere in sight,
Cause I can't find a banner ;_;

After reading a few comics, specifically the Invasion of the Three Virtues, i have come to the conclusion.Kahi.You have won everything.maybe it's just cause i saw scenarios like that so many time's it's not funny. maybe it's because itIS funny. I don't know why, all i know is that you won everything with that comic.I'd give you an award but i have none, so you'll have to instead live with these words."Kahi Govaki, in the Spirit of epic Comic making, has recently been seen to have "Won the Game.""

Thank ye very much, Kini. Yeah, I couldn't help but put the TTV guys in a comic after all this time. I'll put up the non-existant Kini award once I finish updating the front page with all of them. Speaking of which, is there a character that you guys would want to see more of in the series? With finals just about done (English tomorrow, but that's my last one), I've been working on more comics and would like to know who you guys would like to see more of.