Burnmad: cool

Vox: not cool

Everyone: yes cool

Nato: scarred for eternity

Burn: surrender

Smoke: nah

Burn: Burn

And that's season 1

Oh, and RIP Imrukii. May he have a head start in the next life.

Edited by Iaredios the Desert Dude

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

*didn't watch/read season one*

Terrorsaur: screw the stone region

Timelord: haha yeah

TL:

TL: Screw you guys

Nato: No, screw YOU.

Pulse: quests and allies

Burnmad: cool

Vox: not cool

Everyone: yes cool

Nato: scarred for eternity

Burn: surrender

Smoke: nah

Burn: Burn

And that's season 1

So...it's BZPGOT: Screw Everyone?

That's actually not too far off from the actual thing.

• Upvote 5

The Intrepid Tale of Nato the Traveler: an abridged edition.

Nato: Hey guys, let's overthrow Voxumo.

Terrorsaur: Sounds cool, I'll poison the Stone Region.

Timelord: I'll send some of my people to the Stone Region just in time for the poisoning, so I have an excuse to arrest you.

Nato: Sure... wait, what? 

Terrosaur and Nato are thrown in prison. 

Nato: I demand a trial by combat!

Timelord: Okay.

Timelord: ...

Timelord: Actually, I'm going to take you guys to the Ancient City so Voxumo can publicly execute you in a rigged trial. 

Nato: Sure... wait, what? 

Terrorsaur and Nato kill Timelord and run away.

Terrorsaur: Well, that was fun. I'm going home now.

Me: Same here. Bye.

Time passes, stuff happens.

Tex: Congratulations, you found the temple of time! It has a lever in it!

Me: I'm not going to pull the lever.

Tex: Voxumo just arrived with a giant army.

Me: I'm going to pull the lever. 

Time passes in a much more literal way.

Tex: Congratulations, you're in the past now! If you want to get home, you better hope the RNG doesn't land on a 6.

Nato: What happens if it lands on a 6?

Tex: Just hope it doesn't.

RNG: Oops, I rolled a 6. Sucks to be you.

Basically the Battle of Hardhome happens. 

Tex: Congratulations, you made it back to the present. You achieved absolutely nothing, and got loads of people pointlessly killed, but you're still alive, so that means you win.

Nato: Yay?

Tex: No.

• Upvote 8

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I didn't notice this before, but why the heck have you listed the Knights - an organisation founded by Ekimu himself, and devoted to good - and Burnmad and Terrorsaur - heroes of the War for the Throne, and stanch allies of the Mask Maker - as problems here? 

If I didn't know better, I'd suspect that your allegiances may not align with Okoto's best interests.

Right, because a secretive organization that has allowed countless atrocities to happen without interference, (which is NOT what Ekimu would have wanted) and only NOW decides to show themselves when a threat to their power shows up, aligns with Okoto's best interests.

And Burnmad is a genocidal maniac who wouldn't know the meaning of the word civilian if I hit him over the head with a dictionary, not to mention Terrorsaur tried to do the exact same thing, only with poison, which somehow makes it even WORSE.

Oh, I'm not denying that the Knights have their faults. They put Voxumo on the throne, among other things, and before this game is through I fully intend to make them answer for their mistakes. But the fact remains that they very clearly still have Okoto's best interests at heart, and like it or not, we need them if we want to defeat the real villains here. 

As for your other remarks... well, frankly, I'm not going to waste words dignifying such inanities with a response. Suffice to say, you can't be enemies with everyone, regardless of your disdain for their past actions. 

All of us have to choose a side, if we want to survive. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

No they don't. If they did, the Knights would have actually done something, ANYTHING during Season 1. But they didn't. Instead they decided to laze back and relax, while Nutcase Jr. got placed on the throne. Their actions (or rather, inaction) seem to paint a different story from their words. It's clear whatever their true motives are, it's not a good thing.

And I HAVE chosen a side. What made you think I wanted to enemies with EVERYONE?

Their actions (or rather, inaction) seem to paint a different story from their words.

Well, you can hardly hold the Knights responsible for being absent before Tex actually invented them. 

And I HAVE chosen a side. What made you think I wanted to enemies with EVERYONE?

Because you listed... basically everything, including a suspiciously high number of benevolent factions and characters... in your list of things that you believe will inevitably result in Okoto's destruction. While it isn't an outright declaration of animosity, it does imply a certain degree of disdain towards anything that isn't you. 

Kulta, the Knights, the Skull Spiders, Umarak, Burnmad, Terrorsaur, the tremors, and the inevitable return of Makuta and the Mask of Ultimate Power

• Upvote 7

Well, you can hardly hold the Knights responsible for being absent before Tex actually invented them.

Curse you, OOC knowledge!

Because you listed... basically everything, including a suspiciously high number of benevolent factions and characters... in your list of things that you believe will inevitably result in Okoto's destruction. While it isn't an outright declaration of animosity, it does imply a certain degree of disdain towards anything that isn't you.

BENEVOLENT?!

• Kulta: KULTA!
  • Knights of Ekimu: Secretive high and mighty cowards.
  • Skull Spiders: Closest thing Okoto has to vermin.
  • Umarak: UMARAK!
  • Burnmad Aodh: Genocidal lunatic.
  • Terrorsaur Rayne: ALSO a genocidal lunatic.
  • Tremors: Dangerous and destructive, probably caused by something EVIL.
  • Makuta: MAKUTA!
  • Mask of Ultimate Power: Do I have to explain why?

Honestly, this freak show is making VOXUMO look like a good guy by comparison.

How Pulse Ascended to the Throne, Abridged

Tex: you're the heir
Pulse: okay
Nato & Terrorsaur: let's poison the stone region
Pulse: um

Pulse runs off to the Fire Region

Pulse: hey um terrorsaur and nato just poisoned the stone region
Burnmad: OK I don't really care lol
Pulse: where's Dragonstar
Burnmad: In the Stone Region

Pulse runs off towards the Stone Region but stops in the Earth Region

Pulse searches for the Mask of Time, later joined by Dragonstar,

Pulse: hi, voxumo bad
Dragonstar: yes

Dragonstar leaves, Pulse now has the Mask of Time

Pulse meets with Dallior and goes to the Ancient City with some help from Burnmad and Dragonstar

Pulse uses the Mask of Time

PEOPLE DIE

Pulse: oops
Voxumo: !!!
Pulse & Voxumo: WAR

War for the Throne begins

Fire Region, Water Region, and Ice Region: Voxumo bad, Pulse good
Stone Region and Jungle Region: Voxumo good, Pulse bad

Voxumo dies

Pulse: I'm the Mask Maker now

Stone Region: we surrender

Jungle Region: we don't surrender
Fire Region: OK lol *burns and conquers the jungle*

while Nutcase Jr. got placed on the throne.

Toru, I object to you calling me a nutcase when you've never even interacted with me. I'm not Trijhak Vatten the Mad. He, however, had something in common with you, and that was antagonising way too many people at once.

Edited by Mask Maker Pulse Vatten
  • Upvote 8

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Toru, I object to you calling me a nutcase when you've never even interacted with me. I'm not Trijhak Vatten the Mad. He, however, had something in common with you, and that was antagonising way too many people at once.

I didn't say YOU were a nutcase, I said you were the son OF a nutcase. Then again, you DID try to use the Mask of Time, but this TIME (sorry) without an entire crowd of other Protectors to make sure you don't die of rapid aging.

And I'm an antagonist. It's my job to antagonize people.

• Knights of Ekimu: Secretive high and mighty cowards.
  • Skull Spiders: Closest thing Okoto has to vermin.
  • Umarak: UMARAK!
  • Burnmad Aodh: Genocidal lunatic.
  • Terrorsaur Rayne: ALSO a genocidal lunatic.

Allow me to correct a few of your errant assumptions herein: 

• Knights of Ekimu: literally created for the sole purpose of keeping Okoto unified.
  • Skull Spiders: fought alongside Ekimu against Kulta during the Long Night.
  • Umarak: also fought alongside Ekimu against Kulta during the Long Night. 
  • Burnmad: a pragmatic, cautious ruler who has proven his loyalty and effectiveness as an ally to Lord Pulse.
  • Terrorsaur: a slightly less careful ruler who has also proven his loyalty and effectiveness as an ally to Lord Pulse. 

And finally, 

• Me: someone who has personally witnessed and/or worked with each and every one of the beings mentioned above, and thus knows what he's talking about. 
  • Upvote 1

I didn't say YOU were a nutcase, I said you were the son OF a nutcase. Then again, you DID try to use the Mask of Time, but this TIME (sorry) without an entire crowd of other Protectors to make sure you don't die of rapid aging.

And I'm an antagonist. It's my job to antagonize people.

Uh... what kind of antagonist admits that they are an antagonist? This BZPGOT. We are all protagonists to somebody and antagonists to somebody else. 

• Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Yeah, that seems somewhat counter-intuitive. 

Allow me to correct a few of your errant assumptions herein: 

• Knights of Ekimu: literally created for the sole purpose of keeping Okoto unified.
  • Skull Spiders: fought alongside Ekimu against Kulta during the Long Night.
  • Umarak: also fought alongside Ekimu against Kulta during the Long Night. 
  • Burnmad: a pragmatic, cautious ruler who has proven his loyalty and effectiveness as an ally to Lord Pulse.
  • Terrorsaur: a slightly less careful ruler who has also proven his loyalty and effectiveness as an ally to Lord Pulse.

Knights: Yes, CREATED. Makuta created the Mask of Ultimate Power. Voxumo created a "peace" that would put war to shame. And Ekimu created a organization to keep Okoto unified. Good work Knights. Clearly you're doing quite well.

Spiders: Yes, but the Spiders can be controlled via the Mask of Skull Spiders. Which is missing.

Umarak: Pulse's vision said "beware the Hunter" for a reason, not to mention the fact that according to Voltex in Lore and Histories, (the only competent Mask Maker ever) he and the Lord of Skull Spiders have some shady origins.

Burnmad: STILL a genocidal maniac who almost annihilated an entire Region and burned half of another.

Terrorsaur: STILL also a genocidal maniac who poisoned an entire Region JUST to get rid of Bronze, and didn't even inform his allies that he had done so until it was too late, jeopardizing their entire plan to depose Voxumo.

You: You're not that bad, honestly.

Uh... what kind of antagonist admits that they are an antagonist? This BZPGOT. We are all protagonists to somebody and antagonists to somebody else.

So I AM an antagonist, and therefore it's OK to admit it. It's just that I'm surrounded by even BIGGER antagonists. Makes me feel sort of redundant, actually.

*didn't watch/read season one*

Basically, TimeLord I had a huge plot for the Jungle Region to take over the island that didn't really work out in the long run. If TimeLord II is anything like TimeLord I, his depiction is at least accurate to his character.
I'm trying to make TL2 learn from his fathers mistakes and see them as being wrong. I want my character almost having a grudge tord his father. After all my character was locked up in a island for 14 something years. Talk about parenting skills.

TL2 is determined not to become his father. Yes TL2 is a young ruler but knows peace is the best option.

while Nutcase Jr. got placed on the throne.

Don't judge the ruler by the actions of the father.

I out of anyone know how that feels.

Edited by ToaTimeLord II
  • Upvote 1

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

You: You're not that bad, honestly.

But by your logic, surely I must be the single worst person on the island? 

The entire War for the Throne basically happened because of me. Almost everything awful that happened in Season 1 can be traced back to my conspiring in Episodes 1/2. I committed high treason, plotted against my own regional ruler, murdered the ruler of the Jungle Region, consider both Burnmad and Terrorsaur to be close allies, and am openly allied with the Knights of Ekimu.

But by your logic, surely I must be the single worst person on the island? 

The entire War for the Throne basically happened because of me. Almost everything awful that happened in Season 1 can be traced back to my conspiring in Episodes 1/2. I committed high treason, plotted against my own regional ruler, murdered the ruler of the Jungle Region, consider both Burnmad and Terrorsaur to be close allies, and am openly allied with the Knights of Ekimu.

You wanted to overthrow a paranoid psychopath who ordered my Region's extermination, plotted against a supporter of said psychopath, killed someone who illogically imprisoned you and was going to hand you on a silver platter to said psychopath, (despite the fact that HE was ALSO guilty of treason), spared the supporter of the psychopath when he worked with you against said psychopath and you have distaste for the incompetence of the Knights.

If I judged everyone simply because they work with crazy people, that would make everyone (including ME, for I work for a ominous skeleton woman/man/thing) PURE EVIL. The only reason I think we're enemies is because we work for two ideologically opposed religions.

I'd like to showcase my view of season 1 events, or more correctly the logic behind said events.

Knight's: Hey this mask maker's apedung crazy and killing people left and right. Let's remove him. 

Fire, Ice, Stone: Okay.

Water and Earth: Hey now, we like this guy... For whatever reasons one could like a crazy, homicidal person.

Fire, Ice, Stone: Then suffer for your allegiance.

War breaks out, Crazy Tyrant is killed, son goes into hiding. Random ta-matoran capable of making masks is named mask maker

Fire Region: Ima attempt to steal something from you and kill two of your guards in the process.

Me: Hey now, not cool. But I'm gonna let you live and not denounce you. Surely won't bite me in the behind.

Ice Region: Ima kill you.

Me: You're dead now.

Relative "peace" no overly crazy folks out and about.

Fire, Ice, Water: We want the true heir on the throne!

Me: You want the by-product of Crazy in power?

Fire, Ice, Water: Yeah!

Me: Well you crazy people are gonna have to work to get your crazy offspring on the throne.

I will never understand why exactly they wanted pulse on the throne, the byproduct of a crazy, homicidal tyrant. That still baffles me. Along with the title Voxumo the Usurper. Two out of three regions who removed me fought to put me in power in the first place. 

Edited by Vox
  • Upvote 4

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Terrorsaur: STILL also a genocidal maniac who poisoned an entire Region JUST to get rid of Bronze, and didn't even inform his allies that he had done so until it was too late

What's in those Earth region history books? Killing Bronze was FAR from my goal when I did what I did. Over and over I was told, Stone is Vox's biggest ally. They're strong. They're gonna kill you if you sneeze in the wrong direction. Let me also mention I told everyone ahead of time, and TL sent people into a danger zone on purpose so he could arrest me.

What's in those Earth region history books? Killing Bronze was FAR from my goal when I did what I did. Over and over I was told, Stone is Vox's biggest ally. They're strong. They're gonna kill you if you sneeze in the wrong direction. Let me also mention I told everyone ahead of time, and TL sent people into a danger zone on purpose so he could arrest me.

I'm sorry, it's hard to hear you over the sound of all the innocent civilians you killed.

I'm sorry, it's hard to hear you over the sound of all the innocent civilians you killed.
There are no innocents in this game. If you don't agree with your region you can leave it. Those who were in the Stone Region lived and died for the Stone Region.

d40.png

• Upvote 1

There are no innocents in this game. If you don't agree with your region you can leave it. Those who were in the Stone Region lived and died for the Stone Region.

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the tradition enforced by the Mask Makers that you have to forever live in the Region of your element.

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the tradition enforced by the Mask Makers that you have to forever live in the Region of your element.
Tell that to Ghidora and Dallior.