BZP'S GAME OF THRONES: SEASON 2

Voltex

It's probably obvious enough but just to give final confirmation, I'm afraid this game won't be finishing. I doubt I'll be returning to BZP in much of any capacity beyond the occasional forum or blog post.

If you do wish to get in contact with me, I'm on both skype and steam, and try to be online for one or the other whenever I have time and remember.

Thanks fam

It's sad to see you go, and it's unfortunate that the game didn't have the chance to end proper, but it was fun while it lasted, and life does what it needs to do.

Thanks for hosting this as well as BZPGOT S1 and various other mafia games, and good game, everyone.

Okay

Here's a list of people I think would be willing to help in maintaining the BZPGOT universe.

Nato

Terrorsaur

Burnmad

Vox

Trijhak

Toru Nui

Smoke Monster

FF

Yo Dawg Swagger McSwag

And Myself

If someone would like to create a master PM with these people that be great. We can Also add others if they want to help.

I would also be willing to help iron out some stuff in the BZPGOT universe. I still have some banners to finish (not gonna lie, I became quite distracted some time after I began them), and I'm also interested in expanding on some other minor things which we have not yet had the opportunity to see in the games/stories themselves.

• Upvote 2

"The Kingslayer"

z2r5DTz.png

Complete Okoto Alphabet + Okotoan Symbols | Infrared's Okoto Font | SDCC Semi-Live Coverage

—————————BZPGOT S1 KILLS—————————

Gi9juq3.png

I'm gonna be honest here, I don't have much faith in trying to create Lore and Histories content for the events immediately following Season 2. Everyone's so invested in their own personal in-game goals and alliances, and I don't see any route the discussion could take that wouldn't end with a massive argument.

For starters, who would win? Who would live? There's no way to address that in a way that would make everyone happy. 

For example, if my "team" had won the final battle, I'd have wanted to see characters like Timelord, Toru, and Vinheim executed for their contributions to the goals of team evil. Obviously, those players would not want that outcome. Similarly, I'd have wanted to see the ancient Mask Makers killed or exiled, to free Okoto of their influence. Other players might have other ideas. Likewise, if Kulta and co. won, then we'd all be dead, and we'd all be unhappy. 

This is just my opinion, but I'm personally okay leaving the exact details unspecified and unresolved. At least this way, we avoid arguments about who won what and who killed who. If - and this is a big if - if we were to ever attempt a Season 3, I think the best route to take would be to set it in the distant future, where the details of the second Long Night have been lost to history, with a new plot relatively unrelated to the events of the first two seasons. 

Edited by Nato The Traveler
  • Upvote 6

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I've got to agree with Nato here... I see no outcome that most would agree to. I'd rather it just end in "The world didn't get destroyed and all life didn't cease to exist. How that happened, is lost to history.." Insert generic mysterious wind sound

Also Nato, in my version of ending, your Character would profess his profound and secretive love for Vinheim, as I can think of no other reason you are obsessed with killing my character. Afterall if Vinheim dies, the temptation is gone from your life, and you are free from the burdens of unrequited love.  ;)

Edited by Vox
  • Upvote 6

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

My idea for the lore and histories would start after the second long night. Have it be a legend of what happened and who one Just that somehow it ended.

The evil regions as you call it could be given redimtion in the lore by having descendants of our characters say abandon the faith and hope on the knight train.

I wrote out a Jungle chapter that had the Jungle have a civil war that leads to them becoming pro knight.

That's just one way to create a redemption

We can iron out details on all the regions in the PM.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Despite what I said earlier, I have to agree with Nato and Vox on this one. Though, I would be fine with dying.

Though... I understand we want to continue this and all, but should we really? 

• Upvote 4

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Despite what I said earlier, I have to agree with Nato and Vox on this one. Though, I would be fine with dying.

We should continue it. The world Voltex created is to wonderful to abandon. We all have spent much energy in creating this world.

Look at the first Lore and histories most of it was created by us. This was never one person's creation it's all of our creation.

By creating a second lore and histories we can give this world not a end but a chance to return.

Aside from Pulse, is anyone else okay with their character dying (or alternatively, does anyone feel it would be more realistic if their character died)?

If so I'll mention it in the writeup. Keep in mind that certain characters might survive if you don't speak up, but you might just be dooming them to spending the rest of their days in prison instead.

• Upvote 5

I mean, I think it just would make for a better narrative for most if not all of us S1 survivors to die, considering that some of us just barely avoided it because we didn't have to face the consequences immediately, yet now they show and there's much less we can do about them. If any of us S1 survivors were to survive yet longer, I'd put my bets on Terrorsaur because of his craftiness. 

• Upvote 3

I mean, I think it just would make for a better narrative for most if not all of us S1 survivors to die, considering that some of us just barely avoided it because we didn't have to face the consequences immediately, yet now they show and there's much less we can do about them. If any of us S1 survivors were to survive yet longer, I'd put my bets on Terrorsaur because of his craftiness. 

Nato's chances of survival are pretty high as well, actually. It's mostly the characters both have around them. Nato had several other players, as well as two Toa with him (and a Mask Maker and third Toa on the way). Terrorsaur, meanwhile, had two Mask Makers nearby - with a third on the way, along with a Toa and Umarak, and the Lord of Skull Spiders in the city.

Tekulo probably would have survived as well, and Jed (as you'll see in the write-up) was about to be given the perfect opportunity to get to safety.

• Upvote 2

Yes, I would very much prefer not to be dead. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I'd be willing to help with it.

And Voltex can decide how the scene we were in the middle of will end then, although it was almost over.

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I'd be fine with Vinheim dying, even though it would not be preferable, but fine with it as long as it's in a manner fitting of his life... Gloriously Dramatic. The Vinheim Flare. Also preferrably in Nato's arms, and with Vinheim's last breath, he'd whisper another set of random numbers to Nato, once more with no context.

Edited by Vox

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

When I post the writeup, I'll give you a Canon ending to work with.

With Purple and Kelotu canonically riding off into the sunset, yes?

I'm afraid you've given Kelotu one too many reasons to let you perish when the arrow pierces your heart.

Although there isn't much Kelotu could do about an arrow piercing your heart anyway.

• Upvote 1

I just want my death to have dramatic final words. Forget the kid thing I want TimeLord II to see he was wrong as he is stabbed in the stomach.

Have him say something like

Dramatic and shows he was willing to change and still holds to the traditions of the old jungle.

"Forgive me Bota, forgive me."

Then die.

Also going off of who's willing to help in the continuation project here is the new list of people.

Nato

Terrorsaur

Burnmad

Vox

Trijhak

Toru Nui

Smoke Monster

Rahkshi Guurahk

King slayer

Myself

Edited by Toa TimeLord

And hasn't your character already died anyway? I could have sworn I remember him dying.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Sorry about the lack of final words or what-not. If Episode 09 was finished I'd post it but I was only about halfway through and I can't make myself finish the rest of it.

Nonetheless, here is the write-up. I tried to combine major aspects of the possible good (defeating Kulta, Knights victory) and bad (Kulta winning, Faith victory) endings for what amounts to a neutral ending. Kulta is defeated and the Long Night is ended, but the tradeoff for winning so quickly is Okoto plunging into a 7 year long war immediately afterward.

Sorry not sorry.

BZPGOT: SEASON 2

ENDING WRITE-UP

Episode 09

• The Long Night officially began. This caused temperatures to drop dramatically all over Okoto, as well as plunging the island into a permanent midnight. The Skull Army (made up of Skull Warriors, Undead Protectors, and Skull Scorpios in the north) officially rose as well.
  • Kit Lurrun is found dead.
  • The Earth Region is destroyed, and any Protectors there are killed and added to the Undead. The Ice Region and Fire Region both begin to be overrun by the horde; in the Fire Region, Vakama City is wiped out from the inside (thereby eliminating one of the few strongholds that lasted throughout the entirety of the first Long Night).
  • In the Jungle Region, the Temple of Time has been summoned. Chloe, Umarak, Lewa, Purple, and Kelotu are all present to witness the return of the Mask Maker Nui and the Tribe of Time after a millennium. TL II soon arrives, and is slain when he attempts to attack them. In the aftermath of the attack, both Kelotu and Purple flee, while Umarak, Chloe, and Lewa take Nui back to Ignika City with them. They leave the Tribe of Time to guard the Temple.
  • Terrorsaur and Pulse (who wears and is under the control of the Mask of Ultimate Power, which houses the spirit of the ancient deity who powers the Skull Army and Kulta) arrive at Ignika City, but are barred entry by Pulse’s daughter Hahli Vatten, who speaks to them on behalf of Voltex. Pulse leaves to return to the Ancient City, while Terrorsaur leaves to mobilize the Water Region army.
  • Onaku arrives at the former tomb of Ekimu, where Voltex informs him of the Masks of Power gathered: The Mask of Light, the Mask of Control, a Mask of Strength, a Mask of Stealth, a Mask of Concealment, a Mask of Fate, a Mask of Night Vision, and a Mask of Flight. He claims the Mask of Fate as his own.
  • Ehksidian meets with Luroka and Onua. The three of them join Nato, FF, and Kopaka at the border of House Rime’s territory. There they face off against the Skull Army, hoping to defeat them before all the Ice Region is destroyed.
  • Vinheim, Pohatu, and Makuta travel toward the Ice Region. While Vinheim plans to offer Makuta up to the Skull Army if the opportunity arises, they are headed in the direction of Ignika City to reunite with the other Mask Makers.
  • General Quin and Lord Toru begin leading their surviving forces – along with the Skull Warriors and Undead – through the Fire Region, chasing after the retreating forces of Sil and Tahu. The Skull Basher travels to the Ancient City, to receive orders from Kulta.
  • Sil and Tahu discover that Vakama City is overrun. They manage to make it to the Eastern Wall, where they reunite with Unit and learn that several Jungle spies were recently executed. At Tahu’s urging, they prepare to defend the Eastern Wall against the army chasing them.
  • In the Ancient City, Underscore sacrifices himself to take down the guards in the throne room. This allows both Jed and RG to flee, though they are still trapped in the city.
  • In the forge of Ignika City, the Mask Maker Vatten sacrifices himself to fuel the final steps in creating the Mask of Life.

Episode 10

• The creation of the Mask of Life sends out a wave of life energy across the island. This stalls every member of the Skull Army in their tracks, causing them great pain for several moments, and they are slowed down to a more reasonable level for the rest of the episode as they recover. This gives players like Jed and RG enough time to escape the Ancient City.
  • ToaD Amphibionus is found dead.
  • In the Fire Region Sil, Unit, Tahu and their forces defend the Eastern Wall against Quin, Toru, and the Skull Army. Most of their forces survive, but are forced to retreat before they are completely overrun. Tahu buys them time by expelling a nova blast at the Skull Army. This takes out most of the Skull Warriors and Undead attacking them, as well as a significant chunk of both Quin and Toru’s forces, and leaves the Eastern Wall in rubble.
  • Vinheim, Makuta, and Pohatu emerge in the Ice Region after the Skull Army has been driven back. Luroka, Ehksidian, and Onua agree to travel with them to Ignika City; Nato, FF, and Kopaka remain behind to continue battling the Skull Army in the Ice Region.
  • Most of Kamuk survives being overrun by the Skull Army by virtue of their alliance (and servitude) towards Kulta.
  • The Jungle Region forces are lost without any commander present. Some begin to retreat to the Water Region to serve under Chloe, while others decide to tag onto the forces led by Quin and Toru.
  • Kulta sends the Skull Basher north to lead the Skull Army forces in the Ice Region. Pulse returns, and informs Kulta about Ignika City; Kulta prepares the main bulk of their forces for a battle there, while using a Skull Warrior to order Quin and Toru to push through the Jungle.
  • Voltex and Ekimu meet with Onaku, showing him the completed Mask of Life. They believe that they will need at least three Mask Makers to activate the mask, much like with crafting it. They also believe it likely that the users will die during the activation.
  • Terrorsaur manages to unite half of his army, and leads them to Ignika City; but the other half sides with the Faith, and falls back toward the Ancient City and the Jungle Region.
  • Chloe, Umarak, Lewa, and Nui arrive in the Ancient City. They meet with Hahli, Voltex, Ekimu, Onaku, and the Lord of Skull Spiders.

The Battle of Rollor’s Reach & Preparations

• In the Ice Region, the Skull Basher leads the Skull Army in an assault that pushes the Ice Region forces all the way back to Rollor’s Reach. There Nato, FF, and Kopaka make their final stand. With the help of Kopaka, Nato is able to kill the Skull Basher. With Kulta’s attention elsewhere, the rest of the mostly Undead forces poses less of a threat than before – and a nova blast from Kopaka freezes most of them, allowing the Ice Region forces to shatter their enemies with ease. Unfortunately, Lord FF is killed during the battle, and they still suffer heavy losses.
  • In Kamuk, the Skull Army present begins to take down the population, turning them to Undead. ShadowVezon does nothing to stop it, not wanting to be killed and turned himself by his Skull Warrior guards.
  • A reluctant Quin (and a not-so reluctant Toru) lead their forces through the Jungle. They gather the remaining Jungle forces – as well as the Faith-allied Water forces – under their banner. They ignore the Temple of Time, and the Tribe of Time with it.
  • Toru continues on with his Earth, Jungle, Water, Undead, and Skull Warrior forces, preparing to attack Ignika City from the south.
  • Kulta leads an army of Undead, Skull Warriors, Skull Scorpios, and the Undead Gali to attack Ignika City from the west, with Pulse at his side.
  • Vinheim, Luroka, Onua, Pohatu, Makuta, RG, Jed, Sil, Unit, Purple, Kelotu, and Tahu all arrive in Ignika City. They are accompanied by the anti-Faith Jungle forces, the remaining Fire Region army, and some stragglers from Water, Ice, Earth, and Stone that they picked up along the way.

The Battle for the Dawn

• During the battle, Makuta finds Pulse, and tries to help him overcome the Mask of Ultimate Power. The gambit fails, and Pulse’s mind is torn to shreds; Makuta beheads him, granting Pulse the mercy of a quick death. The Mask of Ultimate Power is then claimed and worn by Kulta.
  • The Skull Army forces vastly outnumber the Okoto Army – especially with every dead member of the latter rising to join the former. Voltex notes that they would be more likely to win if Nato, FF, and Kopaka were present with the rest of their forces, but acknowledges that they couldn’t abandon the Ice Region to destruction.
  • During the battle, Purple takes an arrow to the stomach. He asks Kelotu for help, but Kelotu instead leaves him to die, in order to keep their true identity secret.
  • With the Mask of Ultimate Power, Kulta manages to kill the Lord of Skull Spiders. She destroys the Golden Mask of Skull Spiders and eliminates the entire Skull Spider horde as well.
  • The Undead Gali is slain by Luroka and Onua.
  • As their forces are overwhelmed by the Skull Army, the Mask Makers enact a desperate gambit alongside Onaku, Jed, Tahu, and Sil. They begin battling Kulta themselves. Umarak, Chloe, and Lewa witness them but are too far away to provide aid. It is the same for Pohatu and Onua.
  • Sil and Jed are both soon too heavily injured to continue, but Onaku’s Mask of Fate allows him to stay in the fight. Both Nui and Makuta take serious wounds, but continue fighting. Finally, to buy them enough time to activate the Mask of Life, Tahu sacrifices himself.
  • Onaku activates the Mask of Life, with the four Mask Makers pooling their energy to help him do so. Both Makuta and Nui perish in the process, and the Mask of Ultimate Power is destroyed – along with Kulta.
  • With Kulta and the Mask of Ultimate Power destroyed, the Other cannot continue fueling the Skull Army. The Skull Army forces all collapse, while Toru is killed by Chloe. The Faith loyalists – now under the sole command of Quin – surrender.

Following the Battle for the Dawn, Voltex, Ekimu, and Umarak all disappear, along with the Tribe of Time. The last sign of activity from them is the destruction of the equipment powering the Temple of Time, rendering it into an ordinary set of ruins.

By the end of 327 AE (the year in which all of Season 2 takes place), life has mostly returned to normal – but with the Long Night being so short, tensions are still higher than they have ever been, and a true war is just around the corner.

The Great War

The Great War lasts from 328 AE to 334 AE, and its results shape Okoto for centuries to come. I won’t go into all of the details of the war itself, but the results are as follows:

After the conclusion of the war, both ShadowVezon Raqmu and Quin Galum are imprisoned on charges of treason in 335 AE. RG II Coal and Unit Ember both fade away from history, last recorded resigning from their nation’s military in 336 AE.

Okoto as an island is split apart in several smaller independent nations: Kamuk, Qendroj City, Agua Hielo, Karamu, Tahu, and the Barren.

Kamuk (the former Stone Region) is ruled by Vinheim Maran, who is always accompanied by his personal guard, Toa Pohatu. He continues ruling well after the war, and establishes a ruling democracy, where the most dangerous games of politics on Okoto are played.

Agua Hielo (formerly the Ice Region and the Water Region) is ruled by both Nato Greavesy and Terrorsaur Rayne. The nation’s military is left under the command of Toa Kopaka and Jed Corruich. As the largest nation on Okoto, they establish a system wherein there must always be two leaders co-ruling over Gelu, one of each element. Rulers of Ice are selected by their predecessor, while Rulers of Water – after Terrorsaur Rayne – are chosen per their abilities to forge a Mask of Power.

The Knights of Ekimu also operate out of the Citadel in the very north of Agua Hielo as their base of operations, under the command of Onaku Greavesy and Hahli Vatten. Ehksidian Glacies serves as their primary envoy to the rest of the island.

Karamu (formerly the Jungle Region) is ruled by Tekulo Briar, who re-emerges after the Long Night. Tekulo wins command thanks to his excellent strategies – including his usage of the elite ‘Qendroj’ unit – during the war. Tekulo keeps both Chloe Saryian and Toa Lewa as his primary advisors, and eventually sets up a democracy that functions similarly to the one in Kamuk.

Tahu (formerly the Fire Region) is ruled by Sil Aodh. Under his command, the Eastern and Western Walls are rebuilt after the war more strongly than before. Without a Toa to help defend them – along with being the smallest nation, and with the Barren bordering them – the nation of Tahu is even more militaristically minded than the Fire Region before them. During this time, Sil re-establishes the dynasty of House Aodh, who will continue to rule over Tahu unchallenged for many years. It is under his command that the citizens of Tahu begin helping to man Qendroj City when needed.

Qendroj City (formerly the Ancient City) is an independent city in the center of the island. With the former Earth Region now uninhabitable, the few Earth Protectors left on Okoto (less than 50 by the end of the Great War) occupy the city as a permanent neutral party. The city is ruled by Luroka Qendroj and his personal guardian, Toa Onua. After Luroka’s eventual passing, Toa Onua rules over the city.

The Barren (formerly the Earth Region) is an empty wasteland. Its repeated destruction during Voxumo’s Rebellion, the Second Long Night, and then finally the Great War has left it uninhabitable. The water is poison, the ground is liable to collapse, and the weather is violent and unpredictable. Rumors are also abound that the Barren might still be home to stragglers of the Undead and the Skull Army.

--

Survivors, then, are as follows:

• Terrorsaur Rayne, Jed Corruich, and NPC Hahli Vatten of Water
  • Nato Greavesy, Onaku Greavesy, Ehksidian Glacies, and NPC Kopaka of Ice
  • Vinheim Maran, ShadowVezon Raqmu, Quin Galum, and NPC Pohatu of Stone
  • Luroka Qendroj and NPC Onua of Earth
  • Sil Aodh, RG II Coal, and Unit Ember of Fire
  • Tekulo Briar, Chloe Saryian, and NPC Lewa of Jungle
  • NPCs Voltex, Ekimu, and Umarak
Edited by Voltex
  • Upvote 10

Well, I'd been hoping to avoid the "we learn nothing from our mistakes and go straight back to idiotically slaughtering each other" ending by just killing off the problem people after we won, but I suppose it wouldn't be Game of Thrones if the goods guys won and everything was perfect. 

Friend or foe, ally or enemy, I thank you all. It's been a pleasure playing the Game of Thrones with you all. 

• Upvote 6

Well, I'd been hoping to avoid the "we learn nothing from our mistakes and go straight back to idiotically slaughtering each other" ending by just killing off the problem people after we won, but I suppose it wouldn't be Game of Thrones if the goods guys won and everything was perfect. 

Friend or foe, ally or enemy, I thank you all. It's been a pleasure playing the Game of Thrones with you all. 

I like to think that sole guard whom vinheim hired to deliver and guard that briefcase, is still waiting for vinheim to kick the bucket, so that he may deliver said briefcase and Nato can finally know icly what those numbers meant.

Edited by Vox
  • Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I would assume that Vinheim revealed the truth at some point anyway, when Shadowvezon was being charged with treason. 

And reveal that Vinheim withheld information on a murder, and framed an innocent man for said murder?

Sure.gif

Edited by Vox
  • Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I'm very pleased to see that after a season of basically no interaction Nato and I go back to our roots of co-conspirators. I really like all aspects of the ending, it almost reminds me of the Subspace Emissary what with the massive final battle with every known piece of the game. Thank you so much, Tex. This has probably been my best BZP experience.

It's a shame I didn't live to see the end. Oh well. At least the Ice Region's rule would have gone to the hands of a much more capable ruler (I think).

Nah, you did well. We're all dead together, we are. Remember, you and Dragon.star were loyalists to me, and now there are no more Mask Makers. Our time was up one way or the other, either via execution/imprisonment/exile or death in war. Though... Pulse was not even aware he had a daughter. 

• Upvote 1

Thanks for everything guys.

Real talk though, I'd thought I'd end up dying.

I think death would be a better option than life in prison, but did kind of expect you to die in glorious combat as well. 

Though on that note, I must say I'm glad to have had the teammates I did in the Stone Region. Quin and Shadowvezon were quite the efficient teammates.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Thanks for everything guys.

Real talk though, I'd thought I'd end up dying.

I think death would be a better option than life in prison, but did kind of expect you to die in glorious combat as well. 

Though on that note, I must say I'm glad to have had the teammates I did in the Stone Region. Quin and Shadowvezon were quite the efficient teammates.

I originally had you execute both of them following the Great War (still on crimes of treason), but felt that their deaths were unnecessary.

I felt like Vinheim would take a special pleasure in keeping them alive but helpless to stop him as well. :P

Unit, RG, Jed, and Ehks all got similarly spared, as I felt like there wasn't any real point to adding even more deaths. Jed and Ehks got tossed in with the Army and Knights respectively, while the other two then just faded from history because I couldn't really think of a place for them to go.

• Upvote 3