BZP'S GAME OF THRONES: SEASON 2

Voltex

Kulta, the Knights, the Skull Spiders, Umarak, Burnmad, Terrorsaur, the tremors,

I didn't notice this before, but why the heck have you listed the Knights - an organisation founded by Ekimu himself, and devoted to good - and Burnmad and Terrorsaur - heroes of the War for the Throne, and stanch allies of the Mask Maker - as problems here? 

If I didn't know better, I'd suspect that your allegiances may not align with Okoto's best interests. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Kulta, the Knights, the Skull Spiders, Umarak, Burnmad, Terrorsaur, the tremors,

I didn't notice this before, but why the heck have you listed the Knights - an organisation founded by Ekimu himself, and devoted to good - and Burnmad and Terrorsaur - heroes of the War for the Throne, and stanch allies of the Mask Maker - as problems here? 

If I didn't know better, I'd suspect that your allegiances may not align with Okoto's best interests. 

i mean

kulta is also there.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Burnmad's 'help' ended with most of a region burned to ashes

And Terrorsaur's 'help' ended with half of a region poisoned

• Upvote 6

i mean

kulta is also there.

It is awfully interesting Toru included Kulta.

Someone's a little frustrated they're just a figurehead, I think.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

You make the ruthless and effective elimination of our enemies sound like bad things? 

• Upvote 8

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

You make the ruthless and effective elimination of our enemies sound like bad things? 

One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist.

• Upvote 4

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

We did what we had to.

This is the Game of Thrones.

You Win, or you Die. There is no middle ground.

• Upvote 3

We did what we had to.

This is the Game of Thrones.

You Win, or you Die. There is no middle ground.

You'll see what I mean later. Unless you're dead, obviously.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

You will all stop bickering among each other.

Despite his efforts, Lord Zatth Raqmu died of the very thing he tried to prevent. Awfully suspicious, because this is what we tried to prevent. Nobody will poison the Stone Region again, and Lord ShadowVezon Raqmu should think twice before undoing the carefully planned actions of Lord Zatth Raqmu, a leader who turned a half-dead region back into a thriving one as if their tragedies had never happened.

While Lord Terrorsaur Rayne did poison the Stone Region - an action I objected to, an action that has caused much animosity between the Stone Region and the Water Region, animosity that I have TRIED to ease with limited success - and while Lord Burnmad Aodh did burn and conquer the Jungle (and I should remind you all that by the Fire Region's standards, this is merciful), nothing good can come from dwelling on these events, unless we want to be locked into cycles of never-ending revenge. The way to a good future is not to repeat the past, because we have already seen what that entails: regions destroying each other over and over, until only one is left, then its own internal houses turning against each other and destroying them, until a lone house remains, and even then the Protectors in that house turning against each other until there is nobody else to antagonise and turn against, always dwelling on the what happened instead of the what will be, and suffering for it.

• Upvote 4

Clearly, our problem is that we lack the conviction to finish the job when destroying our enemies. 

We didn't wipe out the Earth Region properly, and now they're back with an evil zombie army. We killed Timelord and burned down the Jungle, but now his son is in charge, and it looks like he's going to be repeating his father's disastrous mistakes. 

Think of how much chaos and bloodshed might've been avoided if we got it right and massacred people properly. 

• Upvote 1

Clearly, our problem is that we lack the conviction to finish the job when destroying our enemies.

We didn't wipe out the Earth Region properly, and now they're back with an evil zombie army. We killed Timelord and burned down the Jungle, but now his son is in charge, and it looks like he's going to be repeating his father's disastrous mistakes.

Think of how much chaos and bloodshed might've been avoided if we got it right and massacred people properly.

I'm sure the fact that we massacred everyone would make many people rebel against those who sided with killing them all, anyway, just leading to more bloodshed regardless.

"The Kingslayer"

z2r5DTz.png

Complete Okoto Alphabet + Okotoan Symbols | Infrared's Okoto Font | SDCC Semi-Live Coverage

—————————BZPGOT S1 KILLS—————————

Gi9juq3.png

Then you would have people in your own regions turning against you. Your house might support your endeavours, but the other houses - especially the non-ruling houses - will see it as a reason to decry you and proclaim you unfit to rule. 

If we'd killed all of the Earth Protectors the first time, we wouldn't have the whole zombie skull demon army issue. Likewise, if we'd poisoned all of the Stone Protectors, and burned all of the Jungle Protectors, they wouldn't be causing trouble for us now.

All I'm saying is, if you're going to employ a strategy that involves killing a whole lot of people, you ought to commit. Don't make a half-hearted effort and just kill some of them, or most of them, because the ones you leave alive will be bitter and vengeful and problematic at some point down the line. I'm not by any means advocating that we wipe out entire regions every time a few of their people start getting antsy, but if you're going to resort to genocide, at least do it right. 

• Upvote 2

I'm pretty sure we'd still have the whole zombie skull army, except it'd be larger. You know, because they're zombie skeletons and now they have more dead people. I'm not entirely convinced the Earth Region somehow managed to create a giant skeleton army led by an even bigger skeleton that's fully sentient. 

And how are the Stone Region and Jungle Region causing us trouble? They have not done anything. 

They've not done anything. Yet.

Just give it time.

I never said anything about overthrowing okoto. I just want to destroy society. With society destroyed we'll have no reason for mask maker or ruler. It will be anarchy.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

That's overthrowing the social order. Which will plunge Okoto into chaos. Ultimately leading to its utter annihilation.

So, in a sense, you would be overthrowing Okoto. 

I've learned from my father's mistakes and I suggest you do so to.

War and violence solves nothing.

As our Mask Maker said "we can't be part of this cycle of revenge."

Peace is the only option for in the end of every conflict it ends with people talking it out.

Don't cause trouble where none lies.

why can't we all just get along.

At least someone gets it. Edited by ToaTimeLord II
  • Upvote 1

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Um...

“Hush, you don’t know what you’re talking about,” TL snapped, whirling on her as lightning flashed again. “Have you forgotten what has happened?! Have you forgotten our region’s words?! Ours is the fury! They have forgotten what the Jungle’s rage feels like – the Jungle has forgotten what it feels like! My father may have failed, but I promise you, I will not. By the time I am through with them, all of Okoto will know our fury.”

Could we change your title to "Timelord II, The Inconsistent"?

• Upvote 6

Maybe he just has multiple personalities? Or is possessed by his father's vengeful ghost who rears their vengeful head at the most inopportune times.

Edited by Vox

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

"But Revenge is oh so sweet"

While your tasting revenge someone will be bashing your head in or strangling you from behind.

I rather enjoy and sip on my tea without dealing about war and violence.

Um...

“Hush, you don’t know what you’re talking about,” TL snapped, whirling on her as lightning flashed again. “Have you forgotten what has happened?! Have you forgotten our region’s words?! Ours is the fury! They have forgotten what the Jungle’s rage feels like – the Jungle has forgotten what it feels like! My father may have failed, but I promise you, I will not. By the time I am through with them, all of Okoto will know our fury.”

Could we change your title to "Timelord II, The Inconsistent"?
Yeah I didn't like that bit of the chapter. Didn't capture my characters personality to well. Edited by ToaTimeLord II

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Yeah I didn't like that bit of the chapter. Didn't capture my characters personality to well.

Let me get this straight.

You're saying that your own words didn't correctly convey your character's personality???  :???:  :confused:

It's only been a little more than a day, and already I'm excited for the next episode.

Yeah I didn't like that bit of the chapter. Didn't capture my characters personality to well.

I think it did if your character is anything like your character in Season 1, especially if that is your own dialogue, as Nato claims.

"The Kingslayer"

z2r5DTz.png

Complete Okoto Alphabet + Okotoan Symbols | Infrared's Okoto Font | SDCC Semi-Live Coverage

Gi9juq3.png

*didn't watch/read season one*

Basically, TimeLord I had a huge plot for the Jungle Region to take over the island that didn't really work out in the long run. If TimeLord II is anything like TimeLord I, his depiction is at least accurate to his character.

Edited by Jed the Kingslayer

"The Kingslayer"

z2r5DTz.png

Gi9juq3.png

*didn't watch/read season one*

Basically, TimeLord I had a huge plot for the Jungle Region to take over the island that didn't really work out in the long run.

if the current state of the jungle region is any indication, it REALLY didn't work out.

• Upvote 2

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian