Selling/Trading Some 2001- 2003 Bionicles

SJ420

I have 7 bionicles that i could part with. wondering if anybody is interested.

2001 Toa Mata Kopaka

2001 Toa Mata Lewa

2001 Toa Mata Pohatu (No Mask or Boulder)

2003 Toa Nuva Lewa

2003 Rahkshi Kurahk (No Kraata)

2003 Rahkshi Guurahk (No Kraata)

2003 Rahkshi Turahk (No Kraata)

i do not have the Canisters or Instructions for these. 

Pm me if interested 

• Upvote 1

is there anything specific you want to trade for 

S    Q       U    I       D     M     A     S     T     E    R

check out my imgur gallery for bionicle photography: https://mahatparthiban.imgur.com/all/

I agree with bioniclemahat, are there specifics you want for trades, or are you looking to sell these? And while I see you no longer have the canisters or instructions, do you still have their posters? Along with these questions, I have one more. What condition are these sets in? A few pictures might help everyone see what it is they'll be receiving, and knowing how long it's been since these sets were made, I do worry about color fade and pieces with splits. Just a few friendly questions is all!

Credit to Toa TiliusforTahuand the protodermis pool!
Thanks to Krazy Matev for Rocky!

Ok so to answer bioniclemahat first, what am i looking for is kind of anything, i want to collect them all..eventually. but  what i need for at leastt the first years is the Bohrak Va, Manas, and the MickyDs matoran, any masks anybody would want to part with as well. any offers really i will consider.

Ok to answer Sykes Normatus, Not to specific on what to trade for, i wouldn't mind selling them either. i cant include canisters as of right now as i do not have duplicates at this time. i do not have the posters unfortunately. The condition of the sets are as i remember when they first came out haha. i make sure all pieces are not faded or cracked, no dings or anything. all pieces of the sets will be included, and i can include copies of the instructions if you so choose. i will update with pictures and sorry for that inconvenience, i honestly wasn't sure that anybody would reply. Thank you

i also have hero factory era parts if anybody is interested.