Grimm Rahkshi

First off, some credit where credit is due.  This MOC was inspired by NickonAquaMagna's crossover drawings between Bionicle and RWBY.  In particular, you can find his Grimm Rahkshi design here.

Secondly, Brickobotface built a Technic version of Crescent Rose.  The thing is awesome, check it out here.  Because of his MOC, I was prompted to create a proper villain to go up against the scythe.  And voila, here's a Grimm Rahkshi.

Now, on to the pictures!

Action Pose (that for some reason Google Drive won't let me imbed in this post, grr)

Front

Side

Back

Kraata Screech

Armed with Staff

Enjoy, leave a comment or critique if you do!

-Jaga

Edited by evil_jaga_genius
  • Upvote 5

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

Yup that looks about right, the upper legs are a bit too thick though, maybe use a slimmer piece for them. Comparing this to the picture provided, it might be an idea to add a few more red details here and their, the plain white and black are a bit boring. Still it is a good model for the time frame it was made in so good job!

Yup that looks about right, the upper legs are a bit too thick though, maybe use a slimmer piece for them. Comparing this to the picture provided, it might be an idea to add a few more red details here and their, the plain white and black are a bit boring. Still it is a good model for the time frame it was made in so good job!

Yeah, it's missing red... but at the same time, I'm not sure how I would go about just adding red details, not whole red armor plates... maybe decorative use of red 2-axles?  I'm not sure.  As it is I'm happy with it staying the typical Grimm black-and-white.

Yeah, the legs are bulky too... I was thinking about using black Rahkshi legs, but I already had them on another MOC I didn't want to take it apart.  Maybe black Piraka legs would work.  Personally I kinda like the chunky legs, I think it makes him look like a muscular brute.

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

• 2 weeks later...