Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

I like to add in something funny now and then.

Though to be honest, the big reason I made the Toaster-Bot the A.I was to use computer jokes.

Although, I'm surprised some of you brought up glitches. I wasn't expecting anyone to do so, so I am proud.

Comic-

First Decree

Also, side note.

Try to think like Gavla when you comprehend what he just did. You'll slowly start to understand why he did that.

Edited by Gavla

lovewarconga2.png

Anybody notice what was in Goggles hands? I think it's a weapon or something. Could be wrong.

At the very end Goggles was holding his goggles. If you notice in the last few panels, Gavla smashes Goggle's mask to pieces which made the goggles start to fall. Goggles caught them.

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Anybody notice what was in Goggles hands? I think it's a weapon or something. Could be wrong.

At the very end Goggles was holding his goggles. If you notice in the last few panels, Gavla smashes Goggle's mask to pieces which made the goggles start to fall. Goggles caught them.

~Soran

Not that he'll need them any more.

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png

Yeah, nice call Chath. This raises all sorts of questions as to what Goggles is doing in this universe and what he is trying to accomplish, but it does explain a few of his actions. Also, does this mean Xolapa was from Meta-Nui?This means we've seen four Gavlas in-comic now. Awesome.

[Cyrix]

well goggles vs gav who will win... on the other had how could one just fall into a new universe? and he just killed a matoren that he was telling to kill how does that work out?

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Maybe this is the rise of Makuta Gavla?

We haven't seen much of him, and though he is within New Gavla, there's nothing like a good ol' paradox to get things going.

This is most likely incorrect, but some food for thought.

In any case, I wonder how this all plays out. Who the victor is. What happens to the loser. This is very, VERY interesting.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

What I meant was why he went the extra distance to ally with Casio, a Makuta. Also, what you said about how Goggles "shouldn't be alive" really struck me as to how much these two Gavlas have in common (other than being the "same" person, of course).And I wonder what will happen to our Goggled hero. Surely he can't keep running forever; he's got the MoLife and a universe against him. Anxiously waiting to see how this pans out.

[Cyrix]

Comic-

The Flyer's Fall

Establishing Goggles working with Casio was key for today's comic.

After tomorrow the comics will resort back into the normal upload times. This week was technically meant to happen right after Christmas. It's been planned for some time.

Though I did enjoy making slightly longer comics.

lovewarconga2.png