Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

Someone raised an interesting point, which I'll address now. I accept any sort of question, as long as it makes sense. As long as you write it out properly. Aka, no "do u like pie" and such. Those questions will be deleted. Keep them safe, too. Nothing that would go against BZPower rules and such. Also, I won't be replying to your PM unless I absolutely have to/you ask me to.

lovewarconga2.png

New comic, last one before tomorrow's batch. Gerlicky Farms I had fun with this one too, as TBL stated the humor seems to have changed. Aside from that, I'm taking time to flush out details on characters. Aka, Mr. Kahi. If you've read my comics for some time, or at least the ICC's in general you might catch a reference. As well as some internet references in some cases. Side notes: Credit for the Noobs goes to Gerlicky.Side note2: Sorry for a double post, I don't generally like to place new comics in old posts except for the first.Secondly, I'm considering someone's suggestion of using spoiler tags in the first post. Not sure yet.

Edited by Gavla

lovewarconga2.png

I feel like doing a mini saga. Or at least a mini-mini saga. Anyway, I had this comic done for most of the day, just waited for the possible right moment to post it. So enjoy, I guess. Technological Blunder Part 1 This is sort of meant to be a mental mini saga, dealing with the character's actions and personality as a whole. Or something. Oh, fun fact. The PPad is a mock up of the iPad, I made the PPad like a year or so ago. You can find the fake ad I made for it right here!

lovewarconga2.png

Actually, the last panel in which it talked was probably the hardest one to think up text for. There aren't a lot of words I can use to describe her, and monster came out a lot better. Unlike some other ones. One of the choices was "You: ..SMELL LIKE A MAN." And even "LOOK LIKE A MAN." and such. But the Portal series did pop up in my head when I was done, true.

Edited by Gavla

lovewarconga2.png

Haha, great new comics. I read up to the "Butler" comic and stopped, waiting for the forums to go back up. And it's a coincidence in the farm comic, a noob says "nope.avi", and my avatar says "Nope.avi". Though that was something interesting. Anyways, great to see you back in comic business!

Deus-Ex.jpg

"I like everyone, Dr. Reed."

Sometimes I always wonder how such things, such as the nope.avi, become so well known across the internet. Probably the fail blog or something. Hey, Gav, how do you grow a noob anyway?

Just add water! On another note, I always thought of Gavla being like Gandrayda from Metroid: Corruption. Gavla is always the person that mocks people, and only cares about people that are his type. With that Makuta in his mind now, too, he can very well become corrupted and betray everybody. Edited by ~={The Almighty Nope}=~

Deus-Ex.jpg

Tav's suggestion of pie being involved sounds like a good way to grow a Noob. Another friend off the computer said that if you wanted to eat a noob, the best course of action would be to boil them in a pot of intelligence. To clear out the poison, you see. As for you, Nope, you raise a very good point.

lovewarconga2.png

There's MS Paint and Gimp. Paint, is good to manipulate the sprites. Gimp or PhotoShop CS(1+) are good to make cool graphics and make cool looking text. Kahi and Ennar are the best for gimp. I for one have used Photoshop and ONLY photoshop. I use gimp just to recolor my sprites. :3 Spriting is actually quite simple once you've gotten the hang of it. It's very addictive too. :)

There's MS Paint and Gimp. Paint, is good to manipulate the sprites. Gimp or PhotoShop CS(1+) are good to make cool graphics and make cool looking text. Kahi and Ennar are the best for gimp. I for one have used Photoshop and ONLY photoshop. I use gimp just to recolor my sprites. :3 Spriting is actually quite simple once you've gotten the hang of it. It's very addictive too. :)

I tried it with MS paint, I could never get the hang of it. Can we take this to PMs to keep the topic from derailing?

Deus-Ex.jpg

It probably will. Most likely. Anyway, I have the next comic done. However I have someplace to be, so expect it in a few hours. Like in two. Till then, if you think I should place some of the first post in spoiler tags, please tell me. If that would make stuff a bit more neat, I'll gladly do it.

lovewarconga2.png