11:02 PM - ToaD: X
11:02 PM - Ehksidian: toad
11:02 PM - ToaD: Can you vote in mutation for me
11:03 PM - ToaD: Driving home and gotta do other stuff
11:03 PM - Ehksidian: who do you wanna vote for
11:03 PM - ToaD: Who are you voting for
11:03 PM - Ehksidian: lemme get you the list
11:03 PM - ToaD: Kk
11:03 PM - Ehksidian: I shall instead write it from Smoke's perspective, after the guards and assassins are already dead and Burnmad is bleeding out from his wounds
11:03 PM - Ehksidian: ..
11:03 PM - Ehksidian: sorry
11:04 PM - Ehksidian: -Hidron

-Tiragath

-Jed

-Tex

-Pahrak
11:04 PM - Ehksidian: i accidentally posted something from the g&t topic. new GoT scene coming soon.
11:04 PM - ToaD: Gj
11:04 PM - Ehksidian: but who are you voting for
11:04 PM - ToaD: Hrm
11:04 PM - ToaD: Jed
11:04 PM - Ehksidian: lkk

(toad told me to vote for him so...just confirm with him over steam if you want blade)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Hidron and Tiragath each have one I in their names, and combined that's two, which I find oddly suspicious since most masks have two eye holes. Coincidence??

However, amongst the blind, the one I-ed Matoran is king the killer, so it's probably just one and the other is a red eyed herring. Eye'm going to vote for Hidron, because he has an H in his name and H is for hiding... and wait Tirigath also has an H in his name... man my logic is getting me nowhere on this. :(

Voting Hidron.

:music:

• Upvote 4

Hidron and Tiragath each have one I in their names, and combined that's two, which I find oddly suspicious since most masks have two eye holes. Coincidence??

However, amongst the blind, the one I-ed Matoran is king the killer, so it's probably just one and the other is a red eyed herring. Eye'm going to vote for Hidron, because he has an H in his name and H is for hiding... and wait Tirigath also has an H in his name... man my logic is getting me nowhere on this. :(

Voting Hidron.

:music:

This one here has a point.

hidron_nuva_idea.png

Alright, everything needed is in!

The journal has another entry in it, though it’s markedly shorter than the previous ones.

Journal Entry: Day Two

Mistakes made with previous entries – last one should’ve been Night Two, previous should’ve been Day One. Night is falling, but I’m recounting the events of the day. Note to self: Fix those issues once the beast is dealt with.

We voted again. Everyone decided on Tiragath. He claimed he was innocent, which made more vote for him. He was innocent. Checked his body, no knife or anything. Just another Matoran victim. I still don’t know what the beast does to these Matoran. I dread looking at their corpse. They are ghastly sights.

Windrider and Smoke both disappeared. I can’t find their bodies. No graves dug, either. I hope to Mata-Nui that they were simply disposed of, and nothing worse happened.

Night is coming. Gotta prepare. Feels like I’m going mad. I may have gone mad. The stress placed upon me as the only Matoran non-blind person on the island is immense.

Take care, everyone. Stay safe. Do not let the Beast slay you. Do not let the killers find you. Beauty hides hideous, gnarled forms behind the sounds you hear.

-Scribe

Roles have 48 hours to send their submissions in.

• Upvote 3

Still waiting on the Mafia, if anyone wants a status update.

Scratch that, Mafia just decided - scene will be up soon hopefully, just waiting on one final touch.

Edited by Blessed Blade

Journal entry: Night Three

The sun is rising again. Pulse is dead. The hideous remains of his corpse still haunt me. His corpse was horribly mutilated, and yet...something tells me he never felt the beast tear into him. Murdered by the other killers? Very possible. A better fate to have, at least.

Be glad you cannot see the horror of what the beast does to those it selects to kill. Perhaps it can only kill very other night? Perhaps it does something more sinister in the other nights...far more sinister indeed...

Timelord is a villager. Still don’t trust him. But he’s not a murderer, and isn’t the beast.

The sun is up. Fear grabs me once again, dreading what may come from the day. The beast has yet to find me. I hope it will not find me. I hope the other villagers will not confuse me for an enemy...when no others can see what is being done.

No others who are people, at least.

-Scribe

The voice once again encouraged everyone to vote, vote, vote for who could do such a dastardly thing! However... Elsewhere, a hiss emanated, as the one behind the voice tended to a wound. It was lucky that no-one could see them at that moment. The people behind the ambushed attack on Pulse would pay... oh, yes, they would...

-Unit

-Ehks

-Taka Nuvia

-Nato

-RG

You have 48 hours.

• Upvote 2

All aboard the bandwagon. 

Voting RG. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Seriously, guys? 

You people killed me in Slizer Mafia just yesterday. Go pick on someone else this time. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar