Bionicle: Mask of Light Soundtrack finally available

Toa TAK

The soundtrack to Bionicle: Mask of Light is finally out! It's available through iTunes/Apple Music, Spotify, and Amazon.

What do you guys think? Worth the wait?

For me, the standout tracks are easily "The Legend of the Bionicle", "Koli Tournament", and "Unity, Duty, Destiny". 

What say you?

TAK

• Upvote 4

[MNOLG The Movie Website]

rsz_1onua1024.png
Need to start a poll? Or start a topic in Games & Trivia? PM me!

I'll be buying this when I can! I hope that the soundtrack for the second movie comes out soon! :D  I have more memories of that one.

Edited by Iaredios the Desert Dude

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

It's pretty much the entire movie as one, unified score, which is great. For someone like me who knows almost every line of dialogue in that movie by heart, listening to the soundtrack makes me recite the lines in my head. :P A very enjoyable soundtrack, and one that the community has long been hoping for. Definitely worth the money!

I stayed up until 2 in the morning my time to listen to the soundtrack the moment it released. Haven't been this excited about anything in my life for a long time.

I too loved listening and referencing the music to the different parts of the movie. I honestly hope that this is successful enough that we get a Legends of Metru Nui and Web of Shadows soundtrack. If you want to get those other scores, support Nathan Furst and buy the soundtrack rather than streaming it. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, give me a few moments...

*INSERT LOUD SQUEALING AND FLAILING HERE*

See, this is why I should check up on BZP more often; this kind of quality news right here. I didn't quite believe it at first, I honestly never expected this to happen... and now that it has, I think I am going to need to set aside time to punch myself in the nostalgic feels sometime very soon. I may no longer be the massive fan of this movie that I was when I was younger, but I'm pretty certain that the nostalgia alone will make it a worthwhile purchase.

EDIT: ...Oh whoops, I think I just ran afoul of the revival rule; I can't remember how long it is for this forum D: Sorry... I was just too excited, I didn't think to check the date until after I'd posted. Um... feel free to delete this post if need be ^^;

Edited by Darth Jaller

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

EDIT: ...Oh whoops, I think I just ran afoul of the revival rule; I can't remember how long it is for this forum D: Sorry... I was just too excited, I didn't think to check the date until after I'd posted. Um... feel free to delete this post if need be ^^;

Nah it's still good. Gotta be over 60 days for revival.

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png