BIONIFIGHT ONE

Voltex

aT4nGf6.jpg

ULTIMATE UPDATE

It’s time to get back to the basics.

No more Ultimate Weapons. No more Drift Force. No more health, no more story.

It’s time to get outrageous and impractical.

It’s time for epic battles, as ridiculous as they are entertaining – just like the classics.

This is Bionifight One.

Rules

1-Rounds will last seven days, beginning on Sunday and ending Saturday. Signups will occur from Friday to Sunday. I will not promise specific times, simply because I cannot gaurantee my activity at any time of the day. These times are in NA EST.

2-Keep things LEGO-oriented as much as possible, please.

3-Enjoy the game!

Introducing the Judge

Each round, one player will be selected as the Judge. Instead of fighting for that round, the Judge will instead be responsible for settling disputes between players, manipulating the arena, and selecting that round’s victor.

The Judge will determine each round’s winner per how creative and active players are.

Rounds

Each round will have a different game type, and take place on a different arena. Some rounds may include special modifiers, altering how the game is played. The winner of each round will receive a Special Weapon, designed by the Host.

Special Weapons: Ultimate Upgrade

This special upgrade to a player’s Special Weapon can be selected when a player is judged as the victor of the round. In lieu of accepting a new Special Weapon, the player can instead upgrade it into an Ultimate Weapon. When any Ultimate Modifiers are in effect, Ultimate Weapons can be used once during the round to deal an automatic 10 damage to one other opponent, or to deal an automatic 5 damage to two other opponents.

Ultimate Weapons will also grant their owner an additional power, allowing for more creativity in attacks.

Game Types
1-Free for All – All players for themselves.

2-Team Battle – Players are divided into two even teams to duke it out; the Judge must select a winning team and an MVP.

3-Judge Fight – Rather than sitting on the sidelines, the Judge takes on every other player, gaining additional powers. During these rounds, the Host will take on the Judge’s typical role.

Ultimate Mode

Ultimate Mode alters the game to function like fan-favorite Bionifight Ultimate. When active, all players have 20 health; when their health hits zero, the player is eliminated from the round. Arena hazards and power ups will also deal damage, and Special Weapons can be used once during the round to deal an automatic 5 damage to one other opponent.

During Ultimate rounds, the Judge will select a winner per how much health they have left and their total number of knockouts, in addition to the regular categories they judge by.

Arenas
1-Great Furnace: An expansive industrial smeltery, with constant jets of fire, streams of molten metal, and the Morbuzakh.

2-Assembly Tower: Part of the Hero Factory, where fighters must continually ascend the various platforms lest they be torn apart by the malfunctioning machinery.

3-Pirate Ship: Based upon a pirate ship at sea. Predators lurk in the waters below, making the ship the only viable fighting area for most fighters.

4-Mahri-Nui-An underwater city encased within a fragile bubble. Players who find themselves outside of the bubble will suffer dire consequences. If the bubble is popped, the city will flood, both devastating and completely altering the landscape of the battle.

5-Ko-Wahi-A region of snow, where the icy surfaces make balancing difficult and the chilly environment seeps through your bones.

6-Desolation of the Staff-A barren wasteland where it can rain fire, geysers spew lava, acidic fog can fill the air, and blizzards can freeze the battlefield in a second – and those are only the tip of the iceberg regarding this arena’s hazards.

Modifiers
1-Siege-When active during team rounds, this modifier splits the teams unevenly. The larger team must assault the base of the smaller team, who will be granted additional methods of attacking and defending thanks to a home base advantage.

2-Partners-When active, this modifier gives each player a partner that they must work with and protect for the duration of the round.

3-Barebones-When active, this modifier prevents the use of Special Weapons and Ultimate Weapons, forcing players to battle on even footing.

POWER UPS!

Whenever the Judge of the round feels that the battle might be growing stagnant – or perhaps whenever they simply wish to brew additional chaos – they can drop any of the following power ups onto the battlefield.

During Ultimate rounds, power ups become even more useful for players, and even more devastating for their opponents.

1-Mask of Fire-This power up allows the user a guaranteed fire-based hit on a single opponent. Deals 3 damage during Ultimate rounds.

2-Health Kit-This power up can be used to heal 5 points during Ultimate rounds.

3-1 Up-This power up can be used to respawn with 10 health during Ultimate rounds.

4-Staff of Unlimited Power-This power up can only be spawned once per round. In addition to giving its user another weapon for the rest of the round, it can be used once to deal an automatic strike against every other player using pure energy. Its energy attack will deal 5 damage to every other player during Ultimate rounds.

5-Spear of Fusion-This power up can only be spawned once per round. Its user can fuse two opponents together, forcing them to work together. During Ultimate rounds, the victims’ health will be combined.

6-Squid Launcher-During Classic rounds, this power up can be used to copy one power from a single opponent. During Ultimate rounds, this power up can be used to suck 4 health from an opponent, while healing its user for 2.

7-Kanoka Disk-This power up can be used against an opponent to remove one of their regular powers or weapons for the rest of a round.

FAN CREATED CONTENT

Yes, you read that correctly – fan created content. This series is all about you folks, the players; and what better way to continue that trend (along with expanding and perfecting it) than this? I hope that this shall return in full force this game.

FCC Guide
This is my challenge to you – organise yourselves. Do you have some ideas you’d like to see implemented? Sorry, I won’t listen – not until you have gathered two or more players to help you develop a new update for the game. I’m talking new arenas, new power ups, new modifiers, and any other additions or game changers that you feel could fit into the game. Here are the steps you’ll need to go through:

1 – Have an idea (obviously).

2 – Get into contact with at least two other players to discuss ideas, improve ideas, and flesh all of those ideas out.

3 – Design stuff; create arenas, power ups, new features, what have you – I will note that I’m more likely to agree to your ideas if you can tie them all into a singular “theme”.

4 – Bring it to me, by adding me into the PM. Lay out your update in an orderly fashion – I’ll ask about things I don’t get, discuss the project and together, we’ll decide what will go into the game and what will be cut. I make no promises about what will make it in.

While I do not want to be shown a new project every single week, once a month probably works out, as I can then use your fan-update rather than one of my own, to fit them in between signup cycles.

Active Signups

Bionifight One features a unique system for signing up to be a player, a term I have coined “Active Signups”. Many games often struggle with players who become inactive without notice, clogging up spots on the player list and making it extremely difficult to judge activity in the game. That issue no longer exists with this new system in place. Here’s how it works:

Once a player has signed up (by filling out the brief profile sheet below and posting), they are in the game for the next three rounds (or three weeks). You commit yourself to remaining active within this game for those three weeks.

Once the three rounds have passed, the player list will be emptied. If a player wishes to sign up for the next three rounds, all they need to do is re-post their previous profile sheet (no changes unless approved) and they’ll be added back in. Players wishing to take a breather, withdraw permanently, or forget will thus no longer clog up space – but if they return and wish to play again, they can always sign up when the player list re-opens.

If you miss a signup, don’t worry – if you join back in again, you’ll retain any prior rewards you have received.

Profile Sheet
Member Name: (Your current display name – you will also play the game as a character with this name, to avoid any confusion that might occur).

Weapon/Power 1: (Self-explanatory)

Weapon/Power 2: (Self-explanatory)

Weapon/Power 3: (Self-explanatory)

Appearance: (Please add a small image, or preferably a link to an image or gallery, or just a small paragraph explaining how you appear to the other players).

Special Weapons: (Self-explanatory; these are a reward, so this slot should remain empty if I have not given you any).

Staff

Voltex - Host

Players

1-Blade

2-Jed

3-Tekulo

4-Imrukii

5-Pulse

6-ShadowVezon

7-Vox

8-Nato

9-TimeLord

10-Luroka

Edited by Voltex
  • Upvote 9

Member Name: Toa TimeLord

Weapon/Power 1: Dimensional travel through space and time.

Weapon/Power 2: War Hammer.

Weapon/Power 3: Simple White staff.

Appearance:

7 foot tall beings with a white Rahkshi head that wears a grey fez.

White armor with Blue highlights on the shoulders and feet. Grey gear in his chest spins when he opens a portal. Only known Kraata to have dimensional powers.

Special weapons:

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Member Name: Lab Member 0579 (or Pahrak, if I can just go by that?)

Weapon/Power 1: Samidare: A legendary katana imbued with the power dubbed "Stalling Steiner".  When Pahrak cuts someone with the sword, it does not hurt immediately--the wound is instead held suspended in time until Pahrak chooses to release it, usually done at a time when he hopes to catch the opponent off-guard with the sudden pain.

Weapon/Power 2: Jaga Stingers: These twin pistols appear to just be the Nui-Jaga set from 01, but when you pull the trigger to snap their tails forward, they fire a blast of corrosive energy.

Weapon/Power 3: Bohrok Bunker: Pahrak has the ability to summon a spherical shell of durable metal around himself.  Used primarily for defense, though if he has sufficient momentum it would definitely hurt to be run over by it.

Appearance: A Toa-like being with brown and tan armor, wearing a green Krana Su

Special Weapons: 

Member Name: Nato the Traveler.

Weapon/Power 1: Control over ice.

Weapon/Power 2: Sabre.

Weapon/Power 3: Saw shield.

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/ExSa2Tj.jpg

Special Weapons: The Banned Head. The Snake Cannon. 

Edited by Nato The Traveler

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Member Name: Vox

Weapon/Power 1: Tri-Boltikons  Like Gunblades, but with axes.

Weapon/Power 2: Phasing - Ability to "Blink" from one position to another in an instant without losing momentum (Think FFXV for reference)

Weapon/Power 3: Natural Flight (Wings...) Not sure if I really need to include this as it's own power but eh...

Appearance: Four-armed, lithe insectoid, Stands about 9 feet tall, about the height of a vortixx.

Special Weapons: ALL OF THEM! (None actually)

Also Tex, Not sure if you would count flight as a power. If not let me know and I'll change it.

Edited by Vox

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Name: Underscore

Weapon/Power 1: Quick travel/short range teleportation

Weapon/Power 2: Peak physical performance (quick reaction time, able to execute tight jumps and flips, very similar to the Kanohi Calix)

Weapon/Power 3: Lightweight staff/sword thing, basically a big sharp stick

Appearance: Average height, thin and wiry, dark green armor, resembles Toa Iruini but with dark green armor and a dark green mask

Special Weapons: yeet

2xu8Ptu.png

Spot 2:

Member Name: Kuan

Weapon/Power 1: Super Speed

Weapon/Power 2: Elemental Fire

Weapon/Power 3: Tyrant's Familiar - A flaming, white bladed claymore

Appearance: Drawing by Scorpion-Strike

Special Weapons:

Member Name: Toa TimeLord

Weapon/Power 1: Dimensional travel through space and time.

Weapon/Power 2: War Hammer.

Weapon/Power 3: Simple White staff.

Appearance:

7 foot tall beings with a white Rahkshi head that wears a grey fez.

White armor with Blue highlights on the shoulders and feet. Grey gear in his chest spins when he opens a portal. Only known Kraata to have dimensional powers.

Special weapons:

Member Name: Lab Member 0579 (or Pahrak, if I can just go by that?)
Weapon/Power 1: Samidare: A legendary katana imbued with the power dubbed "Stalling Steiner".  When Pahrak cuts someone with the sword, it does not hurt immediately--the wound is instead held suspended in time until Pahrak chooses to release it, usually done at a time when he hopes to catch the opponent off-guard with the sudden pain.
Weapon/Power 2: Jaga Stingers: These twin pistols appear to just be the Nui-Jaga set from 01, but when you pull the trigger to snap their tails forward, they fire a blast of corrosive energy.
Weapon/Power 3: Bohrok Bunker: Pahrak has the ability to summon a spherical shell of durable metal around himself.  Used primarily for defense, though if he has sufficient momentum it would definitely hurt to be run over by it.
Appearance: A Toa-like being with brown and tan armor, wearing a green Krana Su
Special Weapons: 

Member Name: Nato the Traveler.

Weapon/Power 1: Control over ice.

Weapon/Power 2: Sabre.

Weapon/Power 3: Saw shield.

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/ExSa2Tj.jpg

Special Weapons: N/A.

Member Name: Vox
Weapon/Power 1: Tri-Boltikons  Like Gunblades, but with axes.
Weapon/Power 2: Phasing - Ability to "Blink" from one position to another in an instant without losing momentum (Think FFXV for reference)
Weapon/Power 3: Natural Flight (Wings...) Not sure if I really need to include this as it's own power but eh...
Appearance: Four-armed, lithe insectoid, Stands about 9 feet tall, about the height of a vortixx.
Special Weapons: ALL OF THEM! (None actually)

Also Tex, Not sure if you would count flight as a power. If not let me know and I'll change it.

Thank goodness Bionifight is back. I'll sign up in a few hours.

Member Name: JAG18

Weapon/Power 1: Impact Vision (same as Vezok’s)

Weapon/Power 2: Telekinesis

Weapon/Power 3: Poleaxe

Appearance: Basically Thok, but with bright red joints and a brighter shade of white. 

Special Weapons:

Name: Underscore

Weapon/Power 1: Quick travel/short range teleportation

Weapon/Power 2: Peak physical performance (quick reaction time, able to execute tight jumps and flips, very similar to the Kanohi Calix)

Weapon/Power 3: Lightweight staff/sword thing, basically a big sharp stick

Appearance: Average height, thin and wiry, dark green armor, resembles Toa Iruini but with dark green armor and a dark green mask

Special Weapons: yeet

All added!

Just waiting on SV's profile and then we need three more spots filled before Round 1 can begin!

Member Name: ShadowVezon

Weapon/Power 1: Elemental control over Shadows.

Weapon/Power 2: A Sega Menacer modified to fire real blasts made of energy. It also has a bayonet welded to the end.

Weapon/Power 3: A supercharged joy buzzer hidden on the right palm, capable of releasing a large charge of electricity up to a couple feet.

Appearance: Essentially Vezon but fully black.

Special Weapons: None

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Member Name: ShadowVezon

Weapon/Power 1: Elemental control over Shadows.

Weapon/Power 2: A Sega Menacer modified to fire real blasts made of energy. It also has a bayonet welded to the end.

Weapon/Power 3: A supercharged joy buzzer hidden on the right palm, capable of releasing a large charge of electricity up to a couple feet.

Appearance: Essentially Vezon but fully black.

Special Weapons: None

Added!

Just need at least three more slots filled!

Member Name: Mask Maker Pulse Vatten (Pulse/Trijhak)

Weapon/Power 1: Elemental power over Water. 

Weapon/Power 2: A Spear. 

Weapon/Power 3: Two-way teleportation between himself and the spear, either he can teleport the spear back to him or he can teleport straight to the spear, allowing for quicker travel and easier retrieval when the spear is thrown.

Appearance: Slightly smaller than a Toa/Glatorian-sized being, coloured teal, dark blue, and transparent green 

Special Weapons: None.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Member Name: Mask Maker Pulse Vatten (Pulse/Trijhak)

Weapon/Power 1: Elemental power over Water. 

Weapon/Power 2: A Spear. 

Weapon/Power 3: Two-way teleportation between himself and the spear, either he can teleport the spear back to him or he can teleport straight to the spear, allowing for quicker travel and easier retrieval when the spear is thrown.

Appearance: Slightly smaller than a Toa/Glatorian-sized being, coloured teal, dark blue, and transparent green 

added

just need two more slots filled!

Member Name: Toa Imrukii

Weapon/Power 1: Elemwntal Power over Fire.

Weapon/Power 2: Plasma Blade.

Weapon/Power 3: Kanohi Kualsi, Mask of Teleportation.

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/GhA9afO.jpg

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Member Name: Toa Imrukii

Weapon/Power 1: Elemwntal Power over Fire.

Weapon/Power 2: Plasma Blade.

Weapon/Power 3: Kanohi Kualsi, Mask of Teleportation.

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/GhA9afO.jpg

in

one more slot to be filled and then round 1 can begin whenever

if more people want to sign up for some reason they can

Oh good, I'm not too late.

Member Name: Gairu

Weapon/Power 1: Elemental control over Sonics

Weapon/Power 2: Kanohi Volitak, the Great Mask of Stealth

Weapon/Power 3: Saber of Alatar (a broadsword with the ability to make a copy of itself)

Appearance: The first one

Special Powers: None

Oh good, I'm not too late.

Member Name: Gairu

Weapon/Power 1: Elemental control over Sonics

Weapon/Power 2: Kanohi Volitak, the Great Mask of Stealth

Weapon/Power 3: Saber of Alatar (a broadsword with the ability to make a copy of itself)

Appearance: The first one

Special Powers: None

Added!

-

I'll give you all a few hours to vote if there's a certain game type or arena you would prefer, before I start Round 1.

ROUND ONE

Game Type: Free For All

Modifiers: N/A

Arena: Great Furnace

Judge: LUROKA

Round One begins with all of you being teleported into a burning hot furnace. A mysterious voice booms out throughout the structure:

"Welcome, one and all, to the newest iteration of Bionifight... BEGIN!"

And battle begins as the floor bursts beneath you.

FIGHT BEGINS NOW!

• Upvote 3

I open a portal into one of the streams of molten metal and have the other end of the portal open above Vox's head. While he staggers around with his head and mask melting I swing my warhammer into his knees breaking the joints like line green pieces.

I then teleport to a safe platform.

(This is how were suppose to play the game? Right?)

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

Pahrak nodded, thinking to himself, Oh man, a new Bionifight!  This is gonna be so awesome!  Okay, I've got one chance to make an entrance into this new game, the question is how.  Swoop in like an enigmatic edgelord?  Go for the John Cena meme?  Oh, no, I got it!  As soon as--

Unfortunately, the floor exploded, hurling him through the air.  Trying to get his bearings, Pahrak summoned the Bohrok Bunker around himself, unaware that his heavy protective shell was being flung directly at TimeLord.

Pahrak soon shot out of the Bunker, screaming in pain.  "YEESH," he hissed, landing on a platform, "that's hot!  I gotta watch I don't get cooked alive in there."

Looking around, he spotted TimeLord, and lifted one of his Jaga Stingers.  "Hey you!  You seem like you're online right now.  Draw!"

"Well go sir I must take my leave. I'll make sure to duel with you before this round is up."

TimeLord then opens a portal under his feet and falls into it. Before Pahrak could jump in behind him the portal closed.

TimeLord appears in a different region of the furnace and finds he is standing on a ledge looking down on the fire jets.

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

Nato hit the ground running, frantic footsteps clattering against the creaking catwalks. He could already glimpse the flashes of energy that marked out the beginnings of battle between his fellow combatants, and hear their distant shouts and taunts.

Abruptly, as he sprinted past one particular ledge, another combatant materialised from a portal before him. He paused a moment to take stock of his newfound foe, then attacked, his sword scything towards TimeLord's neck. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Imrukii stayed quiet, teleporting himself to a high point in the arena, witnessing the fight below him for a few brief moments, on his feet ready to dodge any shot thrown his way. Peering down with his emerald eyes at the battlefield below him, the structure he was upon he felt was giving way, without second thought or remorse Imrukii jumped from the platform, limbs splayed outward, plasma blade in hand. His eyes squinted, the air rushing all around him, and the distant sounds of collapse behind him. Mere feet from the ground he teleported the same distance from it, stopping his momentum and breaking his fall.

Giving a fine smirk, Imrukii ignited his plasma blade. "Let us get this started." He said in a deep tone.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

It only took moments after materializing for the kakophony to begin, from the shouts of the competitors to the feet clanking against the metal catwalks to the hissing and steaming of the furnace.

Amidst all the chaos, Underscore spots TimeLord and Nato fighting some 20 yards away from him. Taking a running start, Underscore leaps towards the two, executing a perfect flip at the climax of the jump and falling into a dive, only to bring down his stick inbetween TimeLord and Nato in a devastating blow.

2xu8Ptu.png

Spotting Underscore from a distance, Imrukii pondered for a brief moment if he should get himself involved. "You know what, he is all alone, bu-" Imrukii stopped himself, seeing Underscore manage a mid air flip and getting himself stuck between Nato and TimeLord. "Ugh... Exactly..." Imrukii jeered.

Imrukii shook his head in disapproval. Sitting down, and meditated. Rising from the ground, his Kualsi glowing red, an aura of red around his being. Making himself stick out like a sore thumb, despite the seering heat and red glow of the Furnace.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

As the floor bursts open beneath them, Vox immediately takes to flying above the field, though not before Timelord can get in a few good hits. "Well... aren't you just the annoying one." Vox hisses as he phases out of the way of the molten metal, ending up a fair distance away.

Dark eyes scan the arena, taking note of the oddly glowing toa, and much like moth drawn to flame, Vox rushes towards the toa, tossing one of the Boltikons ahead of him, only to reappear holding the axe once it's close, the momentum of his flight still active as he slams into Imrukii, all three boltikons aiming for the toa's chest

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Pulse, shaken backwards by the floor bursting and several battles simultaneously starting, proceeded to try and gather his bearings. Of particular note was the glowing red Toa, who stuck out from the surroundings even here, in the Great Furnace, enough that several other beings were also attacking him. Since glowing red things tended to be very hot and in this specific case, attracting quite a bit of attention, Pulse decided to try and summon a wave of water to send in Imrukii's direction, as well as whoever was close to him. 

"I was ready for this...."

Imrukii sent out a massive pulse of fire energy in every direction outwards, completely reversing all things fired at him. Vox being sent hurtling back, Pahrak's blast being redirected right at him, and Pulse's water blast drenching him.

Dropping to his feet with a thud, Imrukii witnessed his surroundings. "Now, three on one? Don't you think that is a bit unfair?" His splayed opponants before him, he sent out walls of flame towards each one of them.

Imrukii looked down to his chest just briefly before setting his sights on Pahrak and Vox, but not losing his attention of Pulse.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

"Nothing's fair in war." Vox commented as he was sent flying backwards by the blast of fire. With his carapace singed a it, Vox hissed in frustration as he once again flew towards Imrukii, only to toss one of his Boltikon's at Pahrak, aiming for the chest. Should the boltikon get close enough, Vox phases to it, using the momentum to bring his clawed feet towards Pahrak's chest, perhaps intending on sending him flying into the molten mess below.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Nato cursed as Underscore suddenly made his entrance, his stick swatting the Traveler's sword off course. He rounded on his new opponent, sending a sharpened spike of ice spearing towards Underscore's torso. 

Imrukii gave a smile of cynicism at Vox's comment. "Nothing is Fair in war ey? What of honor...?"

Imrukii's eye's narrowed, then stood is ground splaying his limbs out in the directions of Vox and Pahrak, and Pulse, head focused hard in the direct center, his arms outwards, his eyes narrowed again, and giving out a grin, Imrukii shot forth licking flames in both directions his arms were outwards, then using his plasma blade he whipped outward a wave of cutting plasma towards his opponents, then he lunged himself forward with jet of flame behind him, wind bearing against his armor and mask, he flew like a bird, arms splayed, and plasma sword on back, with tendrils of energy behind him. He flew upwards mockingly at his opponants.

But being causious of his power, he glided high in the air for a mere moment, before beginning to hurtle downwards to the ground. Imrukii showed no fear in his face as he fell downwards towards the ground, and as before, right before crashing into the ground he teleported mere feet from it and broke his momentum.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Somewhat shocked by being drenched by his own water, Pulse quickly reacted to the wall of flame heading towards him, turning it into nothing more than steam with blast of water, but blind to the wave of plasma heading towards him as it seared his body. In reaction to the pain he was now experiencing, Pulse threw his spear directly at Imrukii.

Edited by Mask Maker Pulse Vatten

Imrukii dropped to his knee, head and body dropping down along with it, and putting his hand on his other knee in exhaustion, he felt the rush of wind of something fly over his head, and to his side he heard the sound of what sounded like a spear implanting into the ground. Imrukii looked over to his left and saw the spear, than to his right to see a charred and mangled Pulse barely with the strength to stand.

Imrukii cuckled for less than a half a second before feeling some remorse for his action. Realizing it wouldn't be much hope in fighting such a weakened opponent, Imrukii left pulse be and moved his sights to Vox and Pahrak. Imrukii then realized that much of his power had been drained, so he just stood there, silently resting and meditating in place, but still aware enough to expect an attack.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

As Vox felt the wave of heat coming his and pahrak's way, he did the smartest thing possible and blinked behind the source of the plasma. He watched as Imrukii took flight, only to come crashing back down swiftly.

Taking advantage of Imrukii's weakened state, Vox threw his first boltikon towards Imrukii. He soon phased to the weapon before it made impact, firing off a single round at Imrukii, and simultaneously throwing his second Boltikon in another direction, this time away from Imrukii. Phasing once more he reenacted the first attack, firing off a round and tossing. He did this once more, a very faint trail of white energy being left behind from the phasing, which from above would show the outline of a triangle, with Imrukii in the center.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Imrukii teleported backwards away from the triangle of energy around him, but taking three teleports to do so, the intermediary one being a spin which shot off a wheel of plasma around the triangle Imrukii was surrounded by from his blade.

Imrukii stood to his feet a good 20 feet from the triangle after teleporting away and gathered his bearings.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Pulse teleported to his spear. Now angered, he once again threw his spear at Imrukii, only this time he teleported to as soon as it got near Imrukii, extended a hand towards and Imrukii, and began unleashing a torrent of water at Imrukii.