BIONIFIGHT ONE

Voltex

It's all in a heroes duty. Unity is the first virtue, Duty is that which one should strive for, and Destiny is something for all of us to find.

In any case, I just hope that next round were grouped into teams.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Hey I know it's a little early, but if we want to alter our profile for the next signup period is there anything special we need to do, or should we just post it once the signups open?

just post it once signups open.

Good, because I want to switch my weapon.

pure_muscle.png

ROUND THREE

Game Type: Judge Battle

Modifiers: N/A

Arena: Assembly Tower

Judge: NATO

Round Three begins with all but Nato appearing at the bottom of a massive Assembly Tower.

High above you, Nato floats in the air, energy crackling around him.

"Good luck," the mysterious host calls out. "Nato is your Judge this time, and for now, his job is to pulverize all of you! Luckily, all of the defense systems of this Assembly Tower are his to command! What a fun time!"

And then they are gone.

FIGHT BEGINS NOW!

I will allow Nato to pick what the defense systems are. There are seven of them in total.

Pulse looked at Pahrak, nodding in agreement. 

"We are in some sort of assembly tower. We could try to destroy the machinery controlling the defences as we try to climb up to Nato, and then fight him. But a single person doing so will probably be destroyed. So some of us will need to keep him busy, while others try to destroy the machinery. How does that sound?"

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Vox looked between his various combatants as he watched them plot and formulate, then glanced towards wherever Nato had taken up residence. Digging his talons into the floor beneath them, Vox crouched low, his one hand coming to rest against the ground as he assumed a ready stance, his whole body tensing as his wings began to vibrate.

Poomf

The audible gust of air was likely the only signal to the fellow fighters that one of their own had already began the fight. Vox shot into the air, eyes watchful of the various security measures in place.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

"I've been to this plane of reality befor in my travels.

It the hero factory universe and even though they are a class 3 civilization there computer software is that of a class 1 civilization. If you give me enough time I can soon have the defenses on our side."

TimeLord jumped to one of the assembly levels and took a Quaza hero core off the rack. He then jumped back down to his fellow fighters and said

"Just make sure he doesn't find out what I'm doing."

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Pulse, seeing a few of the others dart off, decided to teleport up to a platform himself via spear, and threw his spear down to the others, signalling them to touch it if they wanted to also climb. Then, he turned around, and began unleashing blasts of water on some nearby machinery, hoping that the Hero Factory's machinery did not react well to water. 

“Greetings, one and all, and welcome… to my own personal nightmare. Curse you, Host. Nonetheless, I’m not one to simply give up, so I’ll try to make the best of this situation.”

From his towering vantage point, the lone Okotoan gestures grandly at his surroundings, “The tower you’ve found yourselves in has five distinct tiers, which must be traversed in order to reach my position. The fifth tier, where you’re starting…” he clicked his fingers, and a series of floodlights clicked on, revealing a writhing mass of snakes only a few metres below the platforms upon which the contestants currently stood, “…is the snake pit. Pro-tip: don’t fall in.”

As he spoke, more lights began to flare into life, illuminating the other tiers of the arena, “Tiers four, three, and two are all wholly unremarkable, aside from the fact that the platforms are constantly moving, the machinery may or may not be trying to kill you, and I’m able to remotely electrify some of the platforms, just to keep things interesting.”  

A final light came on, directly above Nato. “If you manage to make it up here, tier 1 is just one big floating platform. It also has turrets, because everything’s better with turrets. But to get to me…”

As Voxumo began his ascent, he would swiftly come to discover that he was not alone in the air. A swarm of aerial drones swooped in around him, firing off crackling stun guns.

“…you’ll have to get past the drones first.”

As the contestants got their bearings, they would quickly come to notice something else. Their hands were secured together by a steely pair of cuffs emblazoned with a distinctive H-shaped logo.

“We’re in the Hero Factory, so I though it only fitting that you be Hero Cuffed. These particular cuffs won’t mess with your powers, but they are virtually impossible to remove without keys. Said keys are located on the third tier, but each key can only be used once, and there’s exactly one for each of you. If you feel like leaving your fellow combatants at a disadvantage by getting rid of a key or two, you’re free to do so.”

Nato clapped once, and the platforms and machinery around the arena creaked into life, beginning to shift and rotate erratically. “Finally, I have a very special surprise for those of you who might be considering just teleporting straight past all of my defences. There’s a blocker hidden on each tier that will bounce you straight back into the snake pit if you try. If you find the blocker on a tier and destroy it, then teleportation will work on that level. Have fun.”

Defence System Recap:

• Snake pit at the bottom.
  • Moving, murderous, machinery.
  • Electrifiable platforms.
  • Turrets on the top level.
  • Aerial drones with stun guns everywhere.
  • You all start off handcuffed (because I'm a jerk).
  • Teleportation blockers on each tier. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

TimeLord found a door and put the Quaza core to the scanner.

"I hope this works."

click

The door opens and TimeLord sees all the control monitors.

On the screens it shows that the tower has already detected the fighters.

"I'm already too late. The defenses are activated. Maybe I can still delay then somehow.."

TimeLord put the Quaza core on another scanner and began hacking the defense system.

"This would be so much easier without hand cuffs."

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

Pahrak leapt up and fired into the mass of snakes, trying to make his way up to tier 4.

"Let's see, should we start uncuffing everyone or break the jammers first?"

He ducked, and a mechanical arm wizzed by overhead.  Shooting it with a Jaga Stinger, the corrosive energy melted clean through the arm.

"...Alright, how's this: we'll jam the jammers on the third tier, then the teleport-users can get keys for all of us that much more quickly, and then we can all fight unhindered."

His course of action decided, Pahrak leapt from platform to platform and made his way to tier 3, blasting through any machinery that tried to get him.  Once there, he began shooting walls and anything else that might conceal a teleport jamming device, hoping he'd find some sort of lead.

Vox hissed as the drones were dispersed, dodging and weaving mid-air as he attempted to destroy them with his talons alone, where were considerably sharp by themselves. While the handcuffs were certainly a hassle, they did not present as big of an obstacle for himself as they did for his fellow fighters. Given he was the only four-handed fighter, and the judge neglected to specify how he was cuffed, Vox found his upper right hand cuffed to his bottom right hand, the same for the otherside, thus meaning he basically had two usable hands versus four, instead of no usable hands.

"You really should be more precise mr.judgey." Vox muttered to himself, knowing full and well their opponent would likely to hear.

He continued to fight off the drones, Dual-Boltikon's being shot at approaching drones, while those approaching from below met talons.

OOC: If you want a mental image of how Vox is cuffed, it would be similar to how grievous looks when he combines his four arms into two. That's the best way to describe it.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Underscore watched as each of his new teammates went off in separate directions, each with their own course of action in mind. So much for the plan.

Underscore followed Pahrak, leaping over the snake pit and diving and somersaulting through drone and electric platform alike on his way to the 3rd tier. Once there, Underscore started performing a complex gymnastics gymnastics routine in an attempt to divert the drones' attention from Pahrak while he was destroying the machinery.

2xu8Ptu.png

Nato sat back on his throne and smiled to himself. It felt good, being the one in control for once. 

He just had to make sure he didn't let all this power get to his head. 

TimeLord put the Quaza core on another scanner and began hacking the defense system.

"This would be so much easier without hand cuffs."

Unfortunately, there were a few problems with Timelord's scheme. Aside from the fact that neither the quaza core he'd conveniently located or the control room he'd magically conjured had any place in a snake pit, the biggest problem was that there was absolutely nothing in his profile to suggest that he had any skill whatsoever at hacking. 

As such, he wasn't having much progress. 

Once there, he began shooting walls and anything else that might conceal a teleport jamming device, hoping he'd find some sort of lead.

Shooting wildly at any and every thing in sight wasn't exactly the best of plans. The keys needed to unlock the cuffs hung from small hooks on random platforms scattered across the third tier, and from a simple maths perspective, it was far more likely that Pahrak would hit and destroy one or more of the several keys in plain sight long before he managed a lucky hit on the one hidden teleportation blocker. 

Once there, Underscore started performing a complex gymnastics gymnastics routine in an attempt to divert the drones' attention from Pahrak while he was destroying the machinery.

The drones paused, baffled by Underscore's actions. Now was most certainly not the time or place for gymnastics, and this blatant disregard for logic left the poor robots immensely confused. 

Bizarre though Underscore's plan was, it was working, for now. 

"You really should be more precise mr.judgey." Vox muttered to himself, knowing full and well their opponent would likely to hear.

"If you insist," Nato leaned over the edge of the top platform, loosing a shot at Vox with the snake cannon. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Vox screamed in pain as the snake latched onto his shoulder, and sent him tumbling in the air. Though his screaming ceased and was replaced by a determined chittering sound as he reached for the snake embedded in his shoulder, yanking it from his shoulder, one of the fangs still embedded in his chitin. As the creature squirmed Vox reached for the other end of it, and using all his might ripped the snake in two with a guttural. primal sound erupting from him as he did so. The destruction of the snake sent blood and snake bits raining down onto any unlucky fighters beneath him.

Tossing the bisected snake aside, Vox resumed his flight path towards the tier that held the keys, weaving and dodging drones that he could, and destroying those he couldn't.

He felt no pity for those foolish fighters who relied too heavily on their teleportation. Flight was the way to go.

Edited by Vox

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Enraged by the brutal murder of their brethren, the snakes in the pit below hissed in unison, a haunting sound that echoed through the whole arena. Woe betide anyone who had the misfortune to fall into their pit now...

Pulse, having used teleportation very shortly before the teleporation blockers came on, was instantly zapped into the snake pit, handcuffed. He really hoped the snakes weren't amphibious as he tried to begin flooding the snake pit.

Imrukii had awoken within this new bizarre arena, awakening from his trance caused by lack of energy prior. Imrukii was unable to understand the situation around him.

"Okay, what is going on?! Can someone please answer me?"

pure_muscle.png

Pulse was right. These snakes weren't amphibious. 

As they'd proven in the previous arena, however (for these were indeed the very same snakes that had been let loose on the pirate ship) these snakes could swim, and climb. By flooding the pit, Pulse had unwittingly provided a means for the snakes to slither up onto the platforms, and pursue the combatants far more directly. 

"Okay this isn't working...what?"

TimeLord had been teleported in the snake pit. Seeing it now flooding with water he was able to swim to the fifth tier and started jumping up to the next.

"If anyone would like to hand me a key that be great?"

TimeLord said as he awkwardly crowd onto the forth tier.

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

Pulse, realising he had just screwed everyone over as per usual, slowly climbed out of the snake pit onto the fifth tier of platforms, and decided to bend over and pick up a snake by the tail... with his teeth.

Imrukii looked down to his hands, and realizing he was cuffed. Imrukii was unable to reach his weapon, but he could still control fire. Imrukii created a hand of fire and grabbed his weapon. Letting the hand evaporate away, than formed fire jets under it, and jumped it over to his right hand using that method. Success, Imrukii held his plasma blade in hand. These cuffs were ment to handicap him, but with his hands stuck so close together, Imrukii had a great grip on his blade.

"Alright, with that all said and done, lets start moving." Imrukii attempted to activate his Kanohi Kualsi to conserve some energy when moving, since he was still slightly winded, but when he tried to activate it, nothing happened. "Okay.. that's bizarre..." Imrukii tried again, and still no luck. "Heh.... alright, I see how it is. Teleportation blockers, or something. I can find a way to work around this, I hope..."

Imrukii decided to glance down to the level below him, and to his horror it was a pit of snakes. Imrukii jumped back, "Great Spirit! Best not fall into that." He chuckled. "I've never personally had a problem with snakes, but I don't quite know what I'd do if I was to fall into such a pit... Especially since I cannot teleport... I mean, I still have control over fire, but still. Roasted snakes, anyone?"

Imrukii looked around at his surroundings again, he could not see his fellow fighters anywhere, it seemed to him that either his sight was diminished by something, things did look rather blurry to him, than again, he did just reawaken, or he was below everyone. so he called out; "Where is everyone? And why exactly are we cuffed?"

Imrukii could see the platform above him moving, and the one above that too, and the one above that one too. Imrukii spotted TimeLord on the platform above him, and called out to him. "So TimeLord, how do you suppose we traverse upwards?"

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

"We're in the Hero Factory assembly tower. We're hand cuffed because Nato is a jerk and the keys are on the third tier. Also...

TimeLord stopped as he jumped over one of the attack drones.

"there are defenses that are pretty difficult get around."

Seeing that Imrukii asked another question.

"It's pretty simple jumping up to the tiers but a bit awkward."

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

His attention piqued at the mention of his name, Nato leaned out to take a shot at Timelord with his snake cannon. 

Imrukii paused, "...Well than..."

Imrukii stepped back less than an inch, and with a running start lept upwards, assisted by a jet of fire below him. Summersaulting in the air, and landed to his feet mere feet from TimeLord.

"Third tier you say?" replied Imrukii looking upwards towards the platform above them. Taking note of the drones and the moving platforms. "I think I can get up there and get us our keys. But as for this teleportation blocker, how exactly do we deactivate that?"

Suddenly, Imrukii heard the sound of a blast behind him. Imrukii shiftly turned around, jumped into the air, and fired licking plasma flairs at the snakes from his blade. Singeing the snakes in-air.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

TimeLord was able to grab his staff and whack the snake out of his way.

"I tried hacking the system with the Quaza core I took before Nato activated the systems but he then teleported me into the snake pit.

Are best shot at taking out the teleport blockers is destroying them.

There are a set of them at each level."

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

Imrukii looked over to TimeLord after landing on his feet.

"Good job on that."

Imrukii out of the corner of his eye noticed an odd device, and turning to TimeLord he asked him; "Um... what exactly is that? Is that what is stopping us from Teleporting?"

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Disappointed by the overwhelming uselessness of the two special weapons he'd recieved thus far, Nato decided to go with the easier option and simply electrify the platforms upon which Imrukii and Timelord were currently standing. 

Pulse, picking up a snake with his teeth, decided to spin around, gaining momentum, then attempted to throw it at Nato, followed by a few small drops of water, then muttered a few things that were horribly offensive to snakes under his breath as he proceeded to search for the teleportation blocker on the fifth tier. 

Edited by Mask Maker Pulse Vatten

Imrukii felt a jolt of energy below him. Suddenly he was electrified. His heart raced, but managed to jurk over to TimeLord, he grabbed TimeLord in his state of being shocked, and shot a jet of fire below his feet, lifting them up off the platform.

Still twitching in pain, and his armor smoking slightly and charred, he looked over to TimeLord, awkwardly holding him with his hands cuffed together, Imrukii was holding TimeLord by the waist and ever so slightly over his shoulder. "S-S-So... U-Ugh... How d-do you s-suppose we g-g-get ou-out of-of this m-mess?" said Imrukii, still twitching in pain.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Vox watched as his fellow fighters managed to progress through tiers like they were a cake walk, while he was stuck flying between tiers as if progression was like molasses.

"It must be nice to forsake anyform realism in favor of instant gratification." He muttered to himself as he fought off more attack drones

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Pulse's flooding of the fifth tier had one unexpected side-effect. 

As well as unleashing the serpent apocalypse, the rising water had seeped into the casing of the teleport-jammer bolted to the bottom of one of the platforms on that level, effectively frying it. 

On the bottom level, at least, teleportation would now be possible. 

With the teleportation blocker of the fifth tier disabled, Pulse attempted to run past the various snakes slithering about and tried to climb up to the fourth tier, hoping that the snakes would forget he existed, but that attempt was short lived, as he did not notice the fourth tier had been electrified, which, as Pulse was still wet from flooding the snake pit, sent him tumbling down onto the fifth tier, stunned and probably very delicious to hungry snakes.