For Coronet and Cancellation [Slizer Mafia 3]

Pahrak Model ZX

I vote Vox.

Remember what happened last time you voted me? Doth thou really wish for a repeat of that?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

*Sighs*

Ya know, I'm getting really tired of dying day/night 1. I think this is the third game in a row.

I mean, true, but you did just follow the confirmed person who leads the group who killed the person whose death we're voting on, so....

To be fair, I posted at the same Ehks posted. As I was typing out my post, of which there was no post beyond the scene yet, Ehks posted. So I was voting Nato before I even saw who ehks was voting for.

Though given the fact vote switches are not allowed, but I see no rules on cancelling a vote, I don't particularly want to see a double-hang handed to those who are incapable of their own thoughts, and whose PAST mistakes are going to repeat, I'm cancelling my vote for nato.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I'm inclined to say a vote cancel is along the same lines as a vote switch...plus that was kind of a harsh way of going about it...

SwagtronYOLO – 2

Vox – 4

Xccj – 0

Nato the Traveler – 4

There are still six potential votes out there!

Voting Tekulo. If we can get a quadruple hang this is guaranteed to end well. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Day 1: Queen’s Glory

SwagtronYOLO – 3

Vox – 4

Xccj – 2

Nato the Traveler – 4

Taka Nuvia quietly made her way down the street, doing her best to stay out of view.  Intact buildings were few and far between, but whenever she came across one, she searched it for Generic Slizers, and had managed to find a handful who retreated to the warehouse at her suggestion.  Emerging into an intersection, she spotted a building across the street, but found herself coming to a halt.

“There you are.”

Looking up, she saw a glowing figure standing on a nearby roof—Ehks.  The Judge Coronet smiled at her warmly, saying, “Dear sister, I was beginning to think we’d never meet again.  Have you finally come to your senses?”

“I see that you still lack yours,” Taka replied, blue light emanating from her.

Ehks frowned.  “…So you still don’t understand.  I was afraid of that.”

The light around Ehks lifted off of her and formed into a ring of eight disks made of pure energy, hovering in place behind her head like a halo.  Taka Nuvia formed an identical set of disks out of ice.  Neither Coronet moved, but their disks shot out all at once, clashing and erupting into a burst of light and frost in the space between them.  Taka recreated her halo, but Ehks jumped to the ground and threw a punch.

BOOM!

The sound radiated through the square as Taka barely managed to block the hit.  Pivoting, she swung her leg towards Ehks’s neck, but the Judge Coronet shifted and formed another halo, the energy disks protecting her from the attack.  Taka shuffled back to avoid a few more punches and then threw one of her own.

BOOM!  BOOM!  BOOM!

Ehks blocked, then retaliated.  Taka blocked, then tried again.  Ehks blocked.  Taka leapt backwards and put both hands forward, loosing twin ice javelins at her foe, but Ehks ducked under them, sending three disks forward to keep Taka distracted while she pursued her.  Batting the projectiles away, Taka wreathed her palm in snow and caught Ehks’s fist, encasing half her arm in ice—Ehks just pushed on and headbutted her, and then sent her flying with an uppercut that shattered the ice.  Taka righted herself quickly and summoned a second halo around the first, and sent her 24 disks out in unison.  Ehks endured the barrage and lunged, and they went back to trading blows.

BOOM!  BOOM!  BOOM!

To Taka’s surprise, Ehks started to laugh.  “Is something funny?” she asked.

BOOM!  BOOM!  BOOM!

“Can’t you hear it?” Ehks asked.

BOOM!  BOOM!  BOOM!

Another one bites the dust!”

BOOM!  BOOM!  BOOM!

“Another one bites the dust!”

Gritting her teeth, Taka Nuvia pulled back, quickly shifting into a cartwheel to avoid the disks Ehks threw at her one by one.

“And another one’s gone, and another one’s gone—another one bites the dust!”

Taka formed more disks as she came up.  As she moved to fire, however, Ehks held up one hand and said, “Hey.”

The Ice Coronet hesitated.  After a few seconds, Ehks’s grin returned, and she pointed, singing, “I'm gonna get you, too.  ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!”

A flurry of disks came at Taka.  Sweeping her arm forward, the disks in her halo came forward and merged into one enormous disk, successfully intercepting the onslaught.  As Taka reared back, she shouted, “Is this a game to you, Ehks?”

She flung the massive disk.  Ehks raised both hands, managing to catch it and only be pushed back a few feet, muttering, “Well, it certainly isn’t trivia.”

Taka shot out, driving her fist straight through the ice disk and into Ehks’s jaw.  While the Judge Coronet was reeling, Taka created a three-tiered halo and unleashed it all upon her, the disks splintering on impact to create a diamond dust mist that soon totally enshrouded their target.  When she eventually ran out of disks, Taka stopped to take a deep breath.

Laughter came out of the mist.  “So this is why you’re the last one.”

As Ehks walked out of the cloud, Taka said, “I am the last because I prefer a more peaceful approach.  I do not want to fight you, sister.”

“Nor I you.”

Feeling her anger swell, Taka replied, “What?  Then why did you slaughter all our other siblings?  Why are you butchering our entire race?!”

Ehks shook her head.  “I do not want to fight you, but if you are my enemy, I will not show mercy.  That is what I was programmed to do.”

“Ehks…you’re a Coronet, too.  Doesn’t that programming tell you that this is wrong?”

Ehks looked up at the sky.  “It does.  The Judge Coronet wants peace and prosperity…but still…”  Her lips curled into a smirk.  “The instincts of the Skull Slizer still lay beneath.  You cannot know, sister—you cannot know what it is like to have two all-consuming directives screaming at each other day and night, to be caught in the middle of their violent quarrel.  I have finally found a compromise, and I will not allow you to stop me from enacting it.”  Her expression softened once more as she turned back to Taka.  “Please…join me?  You’re the only family I have left.”

Slowly, Taka Nuvia shook her head.  “You have my pity, sister…but you will never have my allegiance.  Not after what you’ve done.”

Sadness overtook Ehks’s face.  She closed her eyes and said, “…Very well.”

Two disks broke off from her halo, slicing through the nearby building.  Taka shouted in surprise, and then rushed over as it began to fall, reaching up and doing her best to support it.  She felt several disks hit her back, but managed to keep her grip.

“I suppose we should postpone our battle,” Ehks said, “considering neither of us has the means to kill the other.  However…I believe I do know of a way I can still cause you pain.”

Ehks merged the disks in her halo into one, and then threw the resulting giant disk into the building Taka was holding.  The structure burst apart, and Taka was left holding only a handful of bricks as mortar rained down around her and voices cried out.  She dove into the rubble in search of survivors.  Satisfied, Ehks left her to it.

Vox (Generic Slizer), found dead in the rubble

Nato the Traveler (Generic Slizer), found dead in the rubble

The Courts have 24 hours to PM their actions!

• Upvote 2

Told you I was just a generic.  :confused:

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Night 2: The Builder Destroyed

“Majesty, wait up!”

Ehks looked up the hallway to see the Rock Slizer fast approaching.  “Please be brief,” she said.  “I do have matters to attend to this evening.”

“I know, but I figured you’d wanna see this first!” the Rock Slizer said excitedly.  As they came closer, Ehks realized they had their captive for the night in tow—that in and of itself didn’t particularly interest her, but upon closer inspection she ended up grinning.

The Rock Slizer pulled them to their feet.  Ehks chuckled, and said, “So good to see you again, Mask Maker.  How has our planet been treating you?”

The Mask Maker didn’t answer.  All they could do was stare at the floor in shame.

“Hm?  Is something wrong?  Perhaps you do not find our climate as hospitable as your beautiful island?  Or, have we interrupted some pressing engagement you had scheduled?”

“Monster,” the Mask Maker hissed.  “You already killed my comrades—need you really mock me?  Just put an end to it already.”

The Rock Slizer had already grabbed their pickaxe.  Motioning for them to wait, Ehks said, “I have wanted to kill you for quite some time now.  You are responsible for the deaths of quite a few of my people.”  A gleam entered her eyes as she reached towards their neck.  “The Skull Slizer in me wants nothing more than to eviscerate you and fashion your mechanical components into a sculpture for the tower foyer.  Yes, that sounds very nice…”

The Mask Maker closed their eyes.

Surprisingly, Ehks pulled back.  “And yet…I must admit: disposing of someone with your abilities would be an atrocious waste.  What do you say, Mask Maker?  Would you care for a job?”

“Work for you?!  I’d rather die!”

“Now now, let’s not be so rash.  I think I have much to offer you in return.  I would be willing to overlook your previous offenses, and let you live amongst my people in peace once your work is done—doesn’t that sound much nicer than the life of running you’ve become accustomed to?”

“I will never do your bidding.”

“And when the time comes to leave this world behind, you will of course be brought with us to whatever world we end up in.  Who knows…we may even end up in a world that has its very own Okoto.”

The tension drained from the Mask Maker, and their eyes went wide.

“Why, I’m almost certain we would, in fact,” Ehks went on, turning around as she tried to stifle a laugh.  “I suppose we could just drop you off there.  A perfect replica of your old home—wouldn’t you like that?  You must miss it dearly…how long has it been?”

Slumping, the Mask Maker said, “Okoto…but, I…”

“How long, hm?  So very, very long to be away from one’s home, to know that it is gone, never to return, while running and running in a world where everyone is your enemy.  My word, Mask Maker.  You must be so very tired.”

She looked over her shoulder.  The Mask Maker had dropped to their knees, shaking their head and muttering something under their breath.  She waited, and soon enough, the Mask Maker spoke up just enough to be heard: “What would you have me do?”

Ehks took a moment to fight off a burst of hysterical amusement.  “Ahem…well, we do have an opening in my Court.  You could surely handle the Energy Slizer’s duties, could you not?”

“Fine,” the Mask Maker whispered.

“Oh, yes, there was one more thing.”  She produced a small data disk.  “I want you to build something for me.”

With a look of confusion, the Mask Maker repeated, “Build something?”

Ehks handed them the disk.  “It’s quite simple, really.  I’m sure someone of your caliber can have it done in no time.  Take a look at the schematics, and then go and get some rest.  You’ll start first thing in the morning.”

The Judge Coronet left the tower with a skip in her step.  Alas, poor sister, it would seem luck is on my side.  Now I will have the means to kill you, heheheh…

The Mask Maker has joined the Court of the Judge Coronet!

Hellyam (Generic Slizer), removed by Sub Slizer

Someone is going to die tomorrow:

-ToaTimeLord II

-Unit#phntk#1

-Rahkshi Guurahk

-Voltex

You have 24 hours to vote!

• Upvote 2

Two of these people voted for me last time.

Eeeny meeny miney, Voltex.

That's very bad logic given how... potentially evil you are. Given Nato's and My deaths, it's now 50/50 that you are a killer, so voltex would be one of the people in the right.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Voting for RG

~Unit#phntk#1

Right back at you, voting you. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

I like to point out if I die.

I want another musical number.

I support this wholeheartedly for when any player dies. =P

• Upvote 1

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

I would love to do musical excerpts in every scene, but then they wouldn't be as special!

(I have some ideas, we'll see how things go.)

ToaTimeLord II – 3

Unit#phntk#1 – 4

Rahkshi Guurahk – 1

Voltex – 1

Edited by Lab Member 0579
  • Upvote 1

Day 2: Terminal Stagnation

ToaTimeLord II – 4

Unit#phntk#1 – 4

Rahkshi Guurahk – 2

Voltex – 1

ToaTimeLord walked down the street with his saxophone in hand, determined to recapture the glory of his previous execution.  Unit was conveniently walking next to him, and with a shake of his head, said, “You’re a little too happy about this.”

“What can I say,” TimeLord replied, “I love any chance to insert some music.”

“Yeah, but if you had stayed alive, you would have had a lot more chances.”

“…Well, maybe.  But I mean, I probably wouldn’t have had a lot of good chances to do that unless I had a role, and…”

As they rounded a corner, they saw Ehks standing there with a calm smile.  At that moment, plot kicked in, and TimeLord remembered everything.

“…Crud,” TimeLord whispered.  “I’m the Delta Slizer.”

Unit blinked.  “Oh.  Fantastic.  So if I had just survived this round, I would have won.  Incredible.”

Ehks reached forward with one hand.  “Why don’t you come with me, Delta Slizer?  You have something I need.”

TimeLord took a step back.  “Oh, uh, do I?  Oh, that!  That, yeah, I, uh, left it at home actually!  Let me go get it!”

He turned to run, but he froze at the sound of Ehks’s footsteps.  “I do love a good laugh, Delta Slizer, but you shouldn’t test my patience.  I might remember how furious I am over the way you ran from my generous care.”

TimeLord glanced to Unit.  Having already given up, the Generic Slizer just shrugged and pulled out a magic marker, drawing a target on his own back.

Ehks was halfway to the duo when she came to a halt.  Looking up, TimeLord saw Taka and her allies atop the building next to him and was able to relax a little.

“This does not concern you sister,” Ehks said.  “Not yet, at least.”

“So he’s the mysterious Delta Slizer?” Taka asked.  “I’ve been told you asked the Science Slizers to create him, but that only begs more questions.”

Ehks took a step.  Taka formed her halo.

“…If I am to protect my people from all harm, I must become stronger than all that could harm them,” Ehks explained.  “I asked the Science Slizers for a way to make me even more powerful, but they said that sort of energy was unstable, that it would need time to incubate before I could properly assimilate it.  And so that energy was stored in a separate body until the time was right.”

Taka leapt down onto the street.  “You created a new life solely for the purpose of furthering your own power?  That is the epitome of selfishness, Ehks.  I will not allow you to use this Slizer like this!”

Ehks formed a halo of her own, saying, “I have waited a very long time for this power, sister.  If you attempt to take it from me, I shall unleash a torrent of suffering upon you.”

In a flash, the Coronets charged into battle.  TimeLord crept away, thinking that maybe, just maybe he’d be able to make it.  That was until he bumped into the Sub Slizer.

“You’re the key to her victory,” the hunter said.

“Believe me, I do not want her to win,” TimeLord said.  “I’d much rather this trilogy get a happy ending.”

He tried to move, but the Sub Slizer drew their disk.  “My Coronet died to see that it would.  Their sacrifice must not be in vain…you understand?  I have to make it impossible for the Judge Coronet to win.”

“H-Hey, take it easy!  I just—“

His scream was enough to freeze both Coronets.  Turning around, Ehks watched in horror as TimeLord hit the ground.  When the shock wore off, she ran over; the Sub Slizer dashed away, but Ehks didn’t follow, stooping to pick up the dying Delta Slizer.

“No…” Ehks whispered.  “Not after all this time…not when I could have finally become all-powerful…”

TimeLord chuckled as he raised his saxophone.  “Hey…this gives me an idea…”

He began to play, and Unit smirked as he recognized the tune.  “Oh,” he sang along, “I just died in your arms tonight!  Must have been something you said.  I should have walked away…I should have walked away!”

One of Ehks’s disks whizzed through his spine.  Above, Taka regrouped with her forces, and took the Sub Slizer by the shoulder.  “That was unnecessary!” she scolded.  “We came here to save people, not to take lives!”

“Either way,” the City Slizer interrupted, “we’d better get out of here before Judge snaps.  I don’t want to be anywhere near here when the song ends.”

Reluctantly, Taka nodded, and the three of them retreated.  Ehks sat there shaking until the saxophone finally fell from TimeLord’s hands.  Clenching her teeth, she glared up at the sky, and slowly rose to her feet.

“I ask for one solace…one thing that might put me at ease…is that too much?”

A second tier appeared in her halo, and then a third, and then a fourth.

“Fine.  As the Judge Coronet, I hereby issue my decree…it is time at last for this world to end.”

ToaTimeLord II (Delta Slizer), killed

Unit#phntk#1 (Generic Slizer), killed

With the Mask Maker in the Court of the Judge Coronet and the Delta Slizer dead, the end conditions have been met.  Check back tomorrow, I should have the final scene done by then!

Wow this was a short game

• Upvote 2