Kiishrah, Tundra Huntress

I like the way you used the exo-force arms on the chest piece, they make it look like they are holding on a piece of armor. The shoulder design is also elevates the shoulder armor quite nicely.

Thanks. I was worried the shoulder pieces would look too gappy given how I designed the arms.

I like this model a lot. Does she have a backstory? The satyr-like legs and Rahkshi head makes me think she used to be an animal of some sort.

The color, armor, part usage is all very creative, but I do think the upper arms look odd. It looks like there's no armor on their front.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

I like this model a lot. Does she have a backstory? The satyr-like legs and Rahkshi head makes me think she used to be an animal of some sort.

The color, armor, part usage is all very creative, but I do think the upper arms look odd. It looks like there's no armor on their front.

Yup, I put her backstory on the Imgur album. It explains why her right arm is a weapon and a little about her village. I hadn't really thought about the Rahski head too much, but I suppose it could add to her having to animalisticly survive harsh Tundra environments. As for the upper arms, I was a bit conflicted with which pieces to use, and I unfortunately don't have a plethora of parts so my options were a bit slim.

• Upvote 1