BIONICLE MAFIA XXXVIII: Games & Trivia

Valendale

BIONICLE MAFIA XXVIII: Games and Trivia

elCuPhm.jpg

“Listen up, because this job is important. We think you’re the only one who can do this. There’s this place, right? Yeah, you know that one. We’re pretty sure we found the base of one of those mafia groups. Yeah, we know you like to stay out of their business, but this one is important, trust me. Anyway, we want you to take them out. But it’s a little more complicated than that in a place like this. There’s a lot of other high profile criminals there, street fighters, thieves, even arsonists. Not to mention the local government will probably be keeping an eye out for you from the moment you step foot on their island. So what I’m saying is you’re going to have to kill a lot of people, but if anyone can do this, it’s you. Good luck with this mission, you’re gonna need it.”

Rules

1. All BZP rules apply

2. No screenshots, role revealing, selling out your side, etc.

3. One vote switch per day, say who you’re switching from.

4. Roles will set their weapon resistances via their role PM. From here it works like Hitman, if someone targets you with a certain weapon, a die will be rolled. If I roll less than your resistance, you survive that attack.

5. If more than 25 people sign up, I will add in more roles.

Roles

The Village: The denizens of this strange land that have not yet turned to a life of crime. Win by eliminating all anti-village roles.

Villagers (x5)-Simple matoran with no special powers besides voting. However, they are immune to all attacks with the Hitman weapons.

Medic-Protects one person from all forms of death each night. Cannot protect the same target two nights in a row.

Detective-Investigates one person each night, finding out their role.

Turaga-Vote counts triple during lynchings. Cannot be protected by medic or benefactor and has no resistances to the Hitman weapons. Also receives the mask if Makuta(or someone else in possession of it) is lynched.

Benefactor-A wealthy individual. Protects one other person each night from attacks by Hitmen and mafia only. Is immune to all attacks by Hitman weapons themself. If they would be killed by the mafia, they are bullied into joining instead.

The Mafia: You know them, you love them. Wins by eliminating all who would oppose them. Know each other and can kill one person each night as a group.

Makuta-The leader of the mafia. Starts with the mask.

Other Mafia (x3)-The other members of the mafia.

The Hitmen: A group of hired assassins sent to kill high profile targets. Don't know each other. Win as a group by eliminating all other non-villager roles, but if one Hitman kills another, they will be forced to go rogue...

Hitman(x4)-Choose one person to attack each night with one of their available weapons. The weapons available are knife, launcher, poison, hammer, wire, and explosive.

Neutrals: Others with their own powers and win conditions

Thief-Chooses one target each night, who will have all of their belongings stolen. The target will also be converted into a thief. If they die at night/day, will respawn the following night/day. Converted targets will also respawn, but as their original role. Wins by being alive and in possession of the mask at the end of the game.

Bionifighter-Possibly the most bloodthirsty person here. Wins by being the last one standing. They can choose one of the Hitman weapons and two other powers to help them get through the game.

Pyro-Chooses two people each night and kills one of them randomly. Wants to watch the world burn.

Players

1. Timelord Mafia

2. Manducus

3. Nato Mafia

4. xccj Villager

5. Pahrak 0579

6. Taka Nuvia Hitman #2

7. ShadowVezon Medic

8. Hidron Nuva Detective

9. EmporerWhenua Benefactor

10. Queen of Liars Mafia

11. Pulse

13. Blade Villager

13.1. Unit#phntk#1

17. FF Hitman #3

18. Vox Villager

19. Voltex Hitman #4

20. Toa Smoke Monster Hitman #1

23. Rahkshi Guurahk Makuta

24. Makuta Luroka

25. Ehks Turaga

Edited by Valendale
  • Upvote 5

Sign me up, if you please. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

^

*Gasps* Fresh Blood.

But in all seriousness, nice to see someone new show interest. Wish ya the best of luck during game.

• Upvote 3

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I wish good luck to all the players. 

Eyes this with suspicion

No one wishes luck unless they know something the others don't...

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Sorry this scene took so long. I'm busy with exams and I wanted people to have more time on the first night.

Night 1

Nato approached the arena in the center of the island, on word that someone here had been badmouthing the mafia. His target was soon found, helping one of the fighters train. Nato wondered to himself why anyone who didn't work here would stay in a place like this after dark.

Putting those thoughts out of his mind, Nato decided he would need a distraction in order to safely complete this mission. As he stooped to pick up a rock, he noticed something: There was a bomb under the seat. In fact there were bombs under all of the seats. "Better get out of here fast", he thought as he threw the rock.

The distraction plan was a success. The fighter walked over to the other side of the arena and Nato was able to jump down and cleanly kill his target with no resistance.

Vox, Villager, killed by Mafia

"Thanks for that" came a voice from nearby. "I was planning on killing him later tonight, along with everyone else here." The fighter's voice was strange and metallic, perhaps they were using a voice changer. "You see, I've decided it's finally time for me to get out of this place. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for you." As the mystery fighter stepped out of the arena, bars came down over all the exits. Nato thought about trying to climb back out of the top, but there was no time to think before the whole place was reduced to rubble.

Nato, Mafia, killed by BIonifighter

Elsewhere in the city, an unsuccessful assassin was being burnt to a crisp after trying to poison a villager. "I can't believe this." were Voltex's last words.

Voltex, Hitman, Killed by Pyro

Voting begins now and will last for at least 24 hours.

• Upvote 3

Okay seriously? This is like the third or fourth game in a row where I've been killed night 1. Whoever keeps getting tagged as Mafia/Killing role and decides killing me would be great thing, ya need to stop. If you keep this up, people are going to immediately know who you are, if they are smart enough that is.

Oh wait, it was you nato, then ignore what I've said above. Everyone knows you are are typically evil as is.

Edited by Vox
  • Upvote 4

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Oh wait, it was you nato, then ignore what I've said above. Everyone knows you are are typically evil as is.

If it's any consolation, I wasn't the one who decided we should target you.

In fact, I didn't even volunteer to get sent out. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

If it's any consolation, I wasn't the one who decided we should target you.

In fact, I didn't even volunteer to get sent out. 

I'll say that there is no "sending out". You appeared in the scene to make it a nice story.

• Upvote 1