BIONICLE MAFIA XXXVIII: Games & Trivia

Valendale

Day 1

The people here were onto something. They had realized that someone had been sent to kill them off. They didn't know who exactly, but they didn't like it. So when they found out, it was no surprise that they strung up FF in the town square.

A disk launcher was found on FF's body, missing ammo. A few members of the lynch mob look at each other and left quietly upon seeing this, knowing that their work would be that much easier from now on.

FF, Hitman, killed by Popular Vote

• Upvote 1

Night 2

A Hitman was walking down an alley, looking for their next target, when a figure slid out from a door. "I know why you're here. I want to help you by giving you this side job." It was dark and hard to see, but the newcomer appeared to be a Toa of fire. They held a battle axe in one hand and a drink in the other. "Come with me, we're getting rid of this mafia."

The Hitman was wary, but the Toa had given them a few widgets for their trouble so they followed to the mafia HQ. "Take a hold of this trip wire. I'll bring them right to us." The Toa ignited their drink and threw it high over the walls of the base. The fire started spreading fast.

Inside the mafia were in the middle of a discussion on how to deal with Hidron Nuva, who they had captured and locked in their basement, when they noticed the smoke. Makuta pointed to Queen of Liars. "You deal with this, I'm going to escape out the back door."

"And what of the prisoner?"

"Leave him. With any luck he won't be making it out."

Queen of Liars rushed downstairs and out the door...right over the trip wire. "She'll be out for a while. Let's leave." The Hitman said. The Pyro nodded back.

The fire raged all night. In the morning, three were found in the wreckage of the mafia headquarters: Queen of Liars, Hidron Nuva, and the charred body of Toa Timelord, still somehow clinging to life.

Queen of Liars, Mafia, killed by Hitman

Hidron Nuva, Detective, killed by Mafia

Toa Timelord, Converted Thief, killed by Pyro

Timelord will respawn Night 3. Vote now.

• Upvote 3

...voting SV I guess?

That group of those who died was rather convenient for each group, as they all got somewhat closer to their goal. =p

EDIT: wait no TL was a converted thief so the Pyro didn't get any closer at all. Yay I don't pay attention.

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Day 2

"Laziness is a sin."

That was the cry as ShadowVezon was strung up. Like all the other servants of the town, he had failed to even attempt to do his job the previous night. Everyone had had about enough.

Of course, many of those in the crowd were only using the lynching of SV to cover up their own evilness. Time would tell if this strategy would succeed.

ShadowVezon, Medic, killed by popular vote

Night roles act now. Timelord is now back among the living.

• Upvote 3

Night 3

Many people thought of the Pyro as a crazy person, someone with no ambitions beyond seeing the world burn. That just wasn't true. They had a very specific goal, and tonight they were one step closer to accomplishing it. The Pyro had been tipped off when Blade mentioned how their axe was almost like a sharpened hammer, and therefore she should not be hurt by it. The Pyro couldn't argue with that (they were never good at logic) so they just pulled out the flamethrower and called it a night.

Blade, Villager, killed by Pyro

Another incident regarding a hammer was going on elsewhere in the city. The thief had found a hammer inside the house of Unit, but every time they tried to flee with it, some invisible force pulled it back in. The thief looked out the door. Unit was coming back, but he was far enough away that the thief thought it was worth one more shot. As the thief turned to go back into the house, they felt a tap on their shoulder. They didn't bother looking to see who it was, they just dropped and rolled away down the hill. "What was that all about?" wondered Unit.

The thief finally came to a rest at a skyscraper at the base of the hill. As they stood up, they noticed something appeared to be falling from on top of the building. The thief dodged out of the way. Toa Smoke Monster hit the ground harder than anyone could have survived. His lifeless body was still clinging to a sniper's sphere launcher. The thief left, deciding someone must have pushed the Hitman from on top of the skyscraper.

Toa Smoke Monster, Hitman, killed by Mafia

• Upvote 1

Voting XCCJ for the reasons Whenua gave. (not because I'm lazily following a bandwagon or anything, definitely not... =P )

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )