BIONICLE MAFIA XXXVIII: Games & Trivia

Valendale

Day 3

Crowd today was very insistent that xccj was behind this all. And this time there was no need for the evil ones to do anything. They merely blended right in with the mob of villagers. xccj told them to remember who did this, but that wasn't the way things worked around here. If the village wanted to kill one of their own, well, they were going to do it. The remaining Hitman watched from a distance, disgusted at the land they had been sent to. They wanted to leave as soon as possible.

Unfortunately, it was not they, but another, more sinister killer who was one step closer to leaving...

xccj, Villager, killed by popular vote.

Night 4

Makuta led his follower, Toa TImelord, to the small house they would be using as base from now on. It was a little cramped, but they could work with it. But as Makuta looked around, he noticed small signs that someone had been here before them: Footprints, Open Doors, a digital clock count down. "Get out now!" RG shouted. Timelord jumped away from the exploding building not a second too early, but RG couldn't say the same for himself.

Rahkshi Guurahk, Makuta, killed by Bionifighter

Timelord stumbled away, there was still work to do after all, when he noticed there was someone headed towards him. It appeared to be Pahrak. "You really should be more careful, you know. Letting me steal this thing." Timelord tried to get away, or fight back, anything, but he was too slow. Pahrak grabbed him and held the weapon up to his heart. "Hah. If you stab me with that thing it'll go right through the both of us."

"Good thing only one of us is going to come back this time." Pahrak passed the sharp edge through the both of them as they collapsed together.

Timelord, Mafia, killed by Thief

Pahrak 0579, Thief, killed by Mafia

The Pyro had been trialing Pahrak for who knows what reason that night, but they were slow and had been lagging behind. Now finally pulling up to the scene, they found their target dead, and the mafia's new headquarters already destroyed. They were a bit sad to end the night without any fun, so they just torched the biggest mansion they could find on the way home.

EmporerWhenua, Benefactor, killed by Pyro

Pahrak will respawn night 5. The mafia has been eliminated, good work. However, there are still more evildoers out there and you should vote for who you think they are.

Edited by Valendale
  • Upvote 1

Two villagers and a Turaga versus the second Hitman, a Pyro, and the Bionifighter.

Wouldn't say that's doing well. This is pretty much our last chance and I really do doubt we're going to get it, unless we do, but I have the inkling that I will be the next bandwagon because there is good reason to blame, I did start the bandwagon on xccj, after all. However, I would rather not die, just like everyone else.

Therefore, I have no idea who to vote. so I'm going to blindly vote Unit because Pyro and Phntk share a letter. 

• Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

the village can still win this and avenge me hopefully, right?

Also obligatory I vote Xaeraz.

• Upvote 1

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Two villagers and a Turaga versus the second Hitman, a Pyro, and the Bionifighter.

Wouldn't say that's doing well. This is pretty much our last chance and I really do doubt we're going to get it, unless we do, but I have the inkling that I will be the next bandwagon because there is good reason to blame, I did start the bandwagon on xccj, after all. However, I would rather not die, just like everyone else.

Therefore, I have no idea who to vote. so I'm going to blindly vote Unit because Pyro and Phntk share a letter. 

You're right, those aren't great odds. I actually didn't realize there were only six people in the game, with most of them being roles besides a villager. :P

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I like to point out I've desided all the kills for the Mafia this game. :P

I'll also point out I've been preparing for a (yet another) concert so all I really did was just say "that works for me" basically. =P

• Upvote 1

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Day 4

Taka Nuvia, Hitman #2, killed by popular vote.

The Hitmen had failed at their mission. The Pyro and Bionifighter were still running rampant across the island, and the village's little remaining power was at the mercy of its tyrannical ruler. A transmitting device buzzed in the corpse's jacket.

"Hey, Taka, are you there? I got some new info. Those two people you attacked? They're the wrong guys. Both nobodies. And both still alive. You need to step it up over there."

Luroka stepped out of the small huddle. He stomped hard on the body, breaking the transmitter. He then stormed off, almost seeming unsatisfied that the town had successfully removed a hired killer sent to eliminate them.

It was about this point the chief realized none of his operatives were coming back.

"Oh well, I just thought there might be more profit in not having our agents out killing each. Eh, we can always try again with another batch later."

-------

Pahrak is back to the world of the living tonight.

• Upvote 3

You calling me a nobody!

I'll show you.

(aggressively plays saxophone.)

You were killed by the Pyro the first time and the Thief the second time. You were also an important member of the mafia. I have no idea why you thought that was referring to you.

• Upvote 1

You calling me a nobody!

I'll show you.

(aggressively plays saxophone.)

You were killed by the Pyro the first time and the Thief the second time. You were also an important member of the mafia. I have no idea why you thought that was referring to you.
Trying to make a joke.

:P

It's a tradition of mine to try and bring up saxophones in a mafia game.

• Upvote 1

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Day 5

The town had finally had it with their corrupt lead. They stormed the Turaga's large, fancy home, burning down the doors. Ehks herself was promptly shoved into a guillotine.

She went away after that.

Ehks, Turaga, killed by popular vote

Edited by Valendale
  • Upvote 2

Night 6

With the Turaga gone, the town had descended into complete anarchy, just as planned. All four of the remaining denizens had succumbed to the influence of the mask, but one of them thought it was time Luroka was freed from it.

Luroka, converted thief, killed by Bionifighter

A few things to note:

-Luroka will respawn Night 7.

-If the Bionifighter is lynched today, the game will be at it's end.

-If the player with the mask is lynched, the first person to vote for them will receive the mask.

• Upvote 1

So what would happen if there is a four way tie in the votes? I highly doubt it would happen, but I'm curious as to what would happen if it did occur.

I asusme he'd respawn and win by default.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"