Tahnahk, Warrior of Fire

This is just sick, in the good sense. I love the design of this guy, he's so bulky yet so sleek! I love the coloring on him, which too is very sleek in design and works really well. I do have a question, is he a Skakdi?

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Well this is amazing, a detailed build that gives us a strong looking figure. I'm not fond of how the white parts are clustered only around the arms, I feel like that colour should be distributed around the rest of the model just a bit. The weapon is pretty unique and cool though and his cape is impressive. Definitely a good build.

Well this is amazing, a detailed build that gives us a strong looking figure. I'm not fond of how the white parts are clustered only around the arms, I feel like that colour should be distributed around the rest of the model just a bit. The weapon is pretty unique and cool though and his cape is impressive. Definitely a good build.

I was inclined to make the same comment about the use of white, but it becomes much less of an issue if you view the white as gloves/gauntlets. Then, the only problem with the color is the white on the shoulders.

My biggest gripe is the legs, for two reason: 1) the shins protrude out too far, and 2) the feet are too small in comparison to the rest of the model. These are far from fatal flaws, however, and the rest of the MOC is exceptional. I find the use of Vakama Metru gearboxes in the upper arms particularly ingenious, but that's just one of many creative part usages in this model. Keep it up.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

I was inclined to make the same comment about the use of white, but it becomes much less of an issue if you view the white as gloves/gauntlets. Then, the only problem with the color is the white on the shoulders.

My biggest gripe is the legs, for two reason: 1) the shins protrude out too far, and 2) the feet are too small in comparison to the rest of the model. These are far from fatal flaws, however, and the rest of the MOC is exceptional. I find the use of Vakama Metru gearboxes in the upper arms particularly ingenious, but that's just one of many creative part usages in this model. Keep it up.

Pretty much what you said here about the hands - and the white patches on the shoulders are intended to be badges. I agree with your first point, but on the second point, anatomically the feet are pretty much bang on in proportion - compare the size of your foot to the size of your shin and you'll see his feet are if anything a bit too large. :)

Pretty much what you said here about the hands - and the white patches on the shoulders are intended to be badges. I agree with your first point, but on the second point, anatomically the feet are pretty much bang on in proportion - compare the size of your foot to the size of your shin and you'll see his feet are if anything a bit too large. :)

That is true; it's probably just that the shins make the feet appear smaller than they really are, so I suppose it's really just one issue.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!