Tbrpg Contest Status

Black Six

I'm definitely going to enter this one. Also, just as a quick question, and since this is currently the only topic I can ask it in, what happened to the NBZPRPG? Are all those old topics going to be copied over somehow, or are we starting fresh again? -CM

The actual topics are here, in this very forum. What you would have to do, to see them, is go to the "Custom" tab at this forum (Bionicle RPG) page (where all topics here are listed) and then, when it says "Time Frame" select "Show all" as right now it only shows what's been posted within the last 30 days.

Awesomesauce; thanks for the speedy response, Black Six. Day Run will be back up sometime within the next two days; after the trouble I've been having with formatting to get ROTR back up, I'm a little hesitant to jump on DR. But it will return.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Can't wait for December, then! :)Extremely glad that this is back, by the way. My BIONICLE-related creative urges have been pent up for too long. :P-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

December, eh? Cool, that'll be time enough to have fun with my characters in Island of Pain once it gets put back up. And then I, to, will be attempting at getting in a spot in the next contest. -Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Is the RPG Planning Topic deemed worthy of pinning by the staff, or no?

Eerrrrmm... no. It's not a true "Official Forum" topic, and its more for your convenience and use than anything else. If you're concerned I might be closed due to lack of post don't worry I highly doubt that will happen, and even so with the TBRPG's coming and going every three months so will the activity in that topic, so don't worry I'll make sure it's always there ;)

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

If my RPG concept is mostly liked by veterans, I'll enter.

Veterans aren't going to be the ones who give you victory in the polls. After the BZP hiatus, the number of veterans who even realize its back is very few, let alone who want to come back. Focus on writing something you like and feel passionate about before you start caring what others care about, let alone veterans. Veterans are a picky bunch, don't mind us too much. :P

Okay, I've only been on here for, what, a year or so? And yet I STILL know that name. There goes my hope definitely. But I'll submit anyways. @ ToD; were you gonna submit Beat & Rhythm this contest or a new one? -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

I'll enter. I entered once before, and I got to the finals, but my entry got practically nullified by all the good ones. And no, I'm not just saying that, they actually were good. :P But yeah, I'll put in my bit. And I'm just wondering if it's too much to add a complete history of your RPG's world, complete with religion and ideology and stuff like that. -CM

I'll enter. I entered once before, and I got to the finals, but my entry got practically nullified by all the good ones. And no, I'm not just saying that, they actually were good. :P But yeah, I'll put in my bit. And I'm just wondering if it's too much to add a complete history of your RPG's world, complete with religion and ideology and stuff like that. -CM

I require all my RPG's have full histories, ideologies and faith-groups. Makes for a more interesting, tangible setting.

Speaking as one with very fond memories of the Captain's "The Gate," I await his new entry with a great deal of enthusiasm! :D-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."