Continue the Legend of Bionicle

I think I speak for most of us when I say we were disappointed to hear that Bionicle was ending again. The new universe had a lot of potential and there was a lot we would have liked to see. If you're one of those people then you're in luck, because last night we kicked off three new contests to give you a chance to share your vision! The Legend Continues asks you to Build, Draw, and Write about something you wish we had seen in the Bionicle reboot, so check them out to see what you need to do. The winner of each section wins a physical copy of the awesome Art of Bionicle book released digitally earlier plus some Bionicle sets. If you're not feeling overly creative (or just want to increase your chances), we also have a raffle you can enter to support our site!

View the full article

Very excited for the opportunity to own one of these artbooks physically. Unfortunately, I don't know if I'll have the time to enter the building, drawing or writing contests, but I'll definitely be entering the raffle.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Normally, I'd enter the writing contest in an attempt to win one of these book. But with the busy season of my job about to start up, I won't have time to. So I'll be entering the raffle instead. 

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Entering the Raffles and getting ready for a writing entry. Can't wait!!

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell