Infected Needlemouth

I keep forgetting to post stuff here. This was for my MOC-Off with Djokson (last year). 

The corpse of a fish reanimated by a parasite.

27844520533_528a910cc8_z.jpg

Brickshelf doesn't seem to be working for me, but apparently it works for those outside of the US. So unfortunately, not everyone will be able to see the other angles or gallery.

Close-up
Side
Gallery

• Upvote 4

Wow this guy is creepy looking, but he has character because of that and the skull is really impressive. This is quite an amazing moc.

Edit= And I didn't even comment on the striking colour scheme this build has. It's very good and gives the tentacles an ominous organic look to them.

Edited by Supreme King TIN

I'm in the US and its working fine.

Nice MOC, love the originality in its concept. Details good and nice flow to the model.

You can tell there was a lot of though put into its construction.

Well done.

It was down in California till two days ago, but now it works!

Thank you!

Wow this guy is creepy looking, but he has character because of that and the skull is really impressive. This is quite an amazing moc.

Edit= And I didn't even comment on the striking colour scheme this build has. It's very good and gives the tentacles an ominous organic look to them.

Thanks, glad you like it! The lighting turned out to help give the tentacles a nice shine that made them look a little more slimy.

Oh my gosh...this is horrifying, in the best possible way.  Love it.

Thank you!