Vigor Mortis

animalogo.pngAfter the collapse of Matoran civilization and a great climate catastrophe, nearly all of life is eliminated from the Comic Land.You start off as an insignificant, primitive bacteria simply trying to survive.With time, you adapt to new conditions, speciate, diversify and evolve.This is Anima.The way this works is that each generation has several adaptions that they can evolve.Simply PM your vote, and after a while I count them, and whichever adaption that has the most votes is added.This goes on and on and on, as the organism becomes more and more complex.I may also start different strains, but for now there is only one.-={The Nolite Strain}=--{Generation 0001: Tidepool}=- Begin--{Generation 0002: Tidepool}=- Defensive Spikes Evolved-ccclogo.pngThis series is run by the Cosmological Complexity Conception (C3),a group founded by Vigor Mortis with the goal of spreadingscientific ideas and sparking interest of it in the community.

-[bZRPG Profiles]-

- [Vejmeq] - [isiak] - [Qathek] -

What I think it SO helpful is this interesting spore-esk comic series, is how you color the organisms' name the same as their form. so...how many years went by since comic 1 :P

Let's just say it was geological time. I suppose you could call it spore-esque, but for me the focus is to find out what people will come up with.

-[bZRPG Profiles]-

Looks interesting, I always love a science based comic. Although, if it has nothing to do with Lego Bricks or bionicle, it might have to be moved to another area.

The organisms are based within the Bionicle universe. This may/ may not affect the legibility of the topic's placement.

"An old silent pond...

A frog jumps into the pond,

splash! Silence again."

-Matsuo Batsho

Looks interesting, I always love a science based comic. Although, if it has nothing to do with Lego Bricks or bionicle, it might have to be moved to another area.

The organisms are based within the Bionicle universe. This may/ may not affect the legibility of the topic's placement.
Where's that darn like button. :PIs it possible to create an explosive organism?

Where's that darn like button. :PIs it possible to create an explosive organism?
Well yes, but that would not be that different - at least in purpose - than a poisonous one: both are meant to say to predators, "Keep your hands off me or I'll take you with me when I go."

-[bZRPG Profiles]-

I agree, explosions may be cooler, but why would they evolve? How would an intermediate state benefit an organism? However, poison is easy, and effective.

However, poison is not an adaption that I have put up for vote. And so it will not be discussed further. In real life there are no 'stages' of evolving something like a stasis shell or photosynthesis. It's not 'part 1, part 2, etc' but a continuous stream of slightly better versions of an adaption. Photosynthesis, however, I suppose could be evolved in one generation of you were very lucky. I just have those 'parts' just for the comic series, it isn't realistic. Stasis shell received the most votes, and so I shall use that in the next part.

-[bZRPG Profiles]-

I agree, explosions may be cooler, but why would they evolve? How would an intermediate state benefit an organism? However, poison is easy, and effective.

However, poison is not an adaption that I have put up for vote. And so it will not be discussed further. In real life there are no 'stages' of evolving something like a stasis shell or photosynthesis. It's not 'part 1, part 2, etc' but a continuous stream of slightly better versions of an adaption. Photosynthesis, however, I suppose could be evolved in one generation of you were very lucky. I just have those 'parts' just for the comic series, it isn't realistic. Stasis shell received the most votes, and so I shall use that in the next part.
I believe the word your looking for is "phases"? Anyways, this is a very interesting concept. It's very scientific, and if you knew me, (you don't) you'd know I'm all up for scientific related topics. This is very interesting! Following.

Deus-Ex.jpg

"I like everyone, Dr. Reed."

• 5 months later...