Silly Voxumo. Can't you see that Timelord has preemptively appointed himself Chief of Tesara. Rulers don't need to say please.

Foolish me...

ck2%20meme%203.jpg

Scheming is a surprisingly swift process.

If only it was like that in CKII. :annoyed:

• Upvote 3

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I think I'll have all future episodes be 3 days long instead of 5, since a lot has happened. I'm not ending Episode 1 now, since I previously stated it would end on the fourth, and I'm sticking by that.

But, from episode 2 onwards, we'll probably have three-day episodes.

Dose that mean the episode ends when July forth starts or ends?

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Episode One has ended! (About four and a half a hours ago, sorry)

Drat.  Oh well; I guess our tribe can end this episode on a cliffhanger...

This was fun!  I'm excited for the next episode!

Hi I'm Terrorsaur, my achievements include mass genocide, co-ruling the combined Water and Ice regions, and shooting one sixth of the Great Spirit Mata Nui

Man

All I did was walk into an office

I knew I shoulda chased down that GM plot device in the sky

• Upvote 1

I tried to scheme, and failed miserably. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I actually got to do interesting stuff! Can't wait to continue.

And yes: Cliffhanger indeed.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I mostly just issued orders to my countrymen. Though... I may or may not have also started the SCP.

- :burnmad:

Gywnjgwhyduwuhn..... THE SCP. Like the Secure Contain Protect kind?

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Also if we revived SETA it would probably go well because people named "Timelord" would not be involved

Wouldn't a SETA in this game just be Vulcanus, though? Roxtus and Iconox are both north, while Tajun and Tesara are both west. I guess an argument could be made about Tajun being south, or maybe it'd be more of a "Vulcanus, the Iron Tribe, and Bone Hunters agree that the area surrounding Vulcanus is a neutral no-combat zone".

Uh, pretty sure the express goal of the SCP foundation is to prevent everyone from dying to the various threats of XK-class end of the world scenarios, CK-class reality restructuring events, and general massacres carried out by things like SCP-682. You could argue that their goal is explicitly stated as actually being nothing more than securing, containing, and protecting the SCPs themselves, but that tends to include preventing the world from popping like a balloon.

...With that nerd rant over, my comment in regards to SETA was more along the lines of referring to any alliance or trade agreement between the nations, rather than specifically the south-eastern ones. Speaking of locations though, where's the map? I've looked a few times and couldn't find it in the first post...

As regards the Bone Hunters and the Iron Tribe, the status of Vulcanus' relations with both such parties regrettably means that I cannot, in good faith as a representative of my people's wishes, offer any recognition to either party beyond that of an unspoken agreement to keep the tentative, relative peace which exists between us. My sincerest apologies go to the latter in particular, as I bear no ill will against them.

• Upvote 3

While we wait, here's a peek at Episode One.

Episode One Peek

Terrorsaur followed the trail of blood. It did not go on far, but it went a fair distance - he was just barely outside Tajun by a few feet. Here, though, was possibly the last thing he - and possibly almost everyone in Tajun - wanted to see.

Four dead Fire Agori, and a broken blade in the middle. A Zesk happened to be feasting upon one of their corpses, yet upon noticing Terrorsaur, buried beneath the sand. Terrorsaur ran from Fire Agori to Fire Agori, kneeling down by each to make sure they were dead - apart from the one that had become a Zesk’s lunch, for they were surely dead. Two others were dead for certain, but one… one was fatally injured and unconscious, merely seeming dead, though almost certainly on the brink of death. Terrorsaur attempted to gently shake them into consciousness, yet realised that by doing so, he almost killed them.

He wondered to himself who to get - besides Underscore, who was no doubt getting the other injured Agori to the hospital. He decided not to touch the injured Fire Agori again, at least not until he had help, and inspected the broken blade, careful not to touch or disturb it.

It seemed distinctly familiar, missing its hilt and part of its blade, and lied upon a strange and unfamiliar rock.

How odd. Something bigger than a tribal dispute going on here.

• Upvote 5

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I am aware of the Foundation's directive and the many potential apocalypses it contains. I am also aware that the Foundation is a massive international organisation with a near infinite budget that sacrifices countless convicts like it was going out of style, mostly spearheaded by a morally ambiguous doctor who may or may not be either SCP-001, an anti-reality warper, the Joker (multiple-choice past) or evil incarnate.

What I'm saying is that with the guy with the words BURN and MAD in his name in charge of the indestructible genocidal lizard-things, insane homicidal millennia-old cyborgs, and the columns of stone that the Weeping Angels were carved out of, without the aid of the real Foundation's advantages, WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE AND THEN SOME.

Maybe I'm exaggerating. Still, I would rather not have Burnmad creating a menagerie of THERE IS NO CHANCE FOR US TO SURVIVE, MAKE YOUR TIME, especially considering that we live in a technological age where a toaster would be considered black sorcery, much less top-of-the-line security systems.

• Upvote 1

Uh, pretty sure the express goal of the SCP foundation is to prevent everyone from dying to the various threats of XK-class end of the world scenarios, CK-class reality restructuring events, and general massacres carried out by things like SCP-682. You could argue that their goal is explicitly stated as actually being nothing more than securing, containing, and protecting the SCPs themselves, but that tends to include preventing the world from popping like a balloon.

...With that nerd rant over, my comment in regards to SETA was more along the lines of referring to any alliance or trade agreement between the nations, rather than specifically the south-eastern ones. Speaking of locations though, where's the map? I've looked a few times and couldn't find it in the first post...

As regards the Bone Hunters and the Iron Tribe, the status of Vulcanus' relations with both such parties regrettably means that I cannot, in good faith as a representative of my people's wishes, offer any recognition to either party beyond that of an unspoken agreement to keep the tentative, relative peace which exists between us. My sincerest apologies go to the latter in particular, as I bear no ill will against them.

That's okay, we didn't think an alliance with Vulcanus was very likely anyway.

We'll stick with Tajun, because I'm sure they were accommodating to my loyal friend and partner who wants only to do justice for the world. 

*Snip*

Bruh, lemme just lay your concerns to rest: I was exaggerating. It's not like there's going to be very many anomalous objects or critters in any case. I just have one thing that could loosely be considered a SCP, so I made a joke. And hey, I think I'm a pretty good choice to manage that kind of stuff, anyway. I wouldn't attempt to weaponize or invasively study any anomalies I wound up with. Heck, I'd keep them all in separate facilities.

Also, I'll have you know that my entire nation is a toaster, so I think we're pretty well-off in that department.

Edited by Lord Burnmad Aodh
  • Upvote 2

Well then you didn't create the SCP Foundation and you lied to me. You should know I'm not angry. I'm just disappointed in how furious I am at you for lying. I'm going to send you to time-out so you can think about what you've done.

(But seriously, who would name their child Burnmad?)

(But seriously, who would name their child Burnmad?)

Even more pressing: Who would name their self Burnmad?

That's almost as bad as being named capMARVELOUS.