What Did You Do While The Forums Were Down?

Illustrious Var

Live? :P

Edited by Peach 00

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Due to my unpreparedness and the resulting fact that I lost contact with almost all the people on here I knew/know during the McDowntime, I spent my time on another site (or two), read and wrote and read and wrote some more, played music, and generally went without BZPower. I suppose I'll mainly be using this site as a communication proxy sort of thing to talk to people in the future, really.

~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

Ported Garry's FIlter bypass removed models, created BitlBrowser, played Garry's FIlter bypass removed played Minecraft (Ender Dragons are awesome). And well, lots of other things.

Edited by Tufi Piyufi
Please don't bypass the word filter. -Tufi

biorena_logo_v2.png

I was a LEGO Universe Closed Beta Tester!

Heres just a small list of what I did: Got an addiction to MinecraftBought about 10 new PS3 gamesGot a Job!Bought the Tower BridgeBought the New Millenium FalconBought the Podrace SetBought a 35 dollar minifigChecked the forums every day (no lie) and kept up with everything Bionicle related.)...aged 6 months. GLaD to have you back BZP!

Edited by Tahkuta

Song Of The Month: From Scythe to Sceptre - Be'Lakor

qs104307.jpg
qs104307.jpg
Hau and Kakama collected!
I accept PBZP Requests. Just PM Me the letter you want, and the details of what you'd like to see in the MOC.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y X Z
Red= Taken and in Progress, Blue = Open, Black = Finished

Well, I am not so dependant of BZP, so I missed it just a little. :3 I found a deep love for electronic music, explored the depths of the Internet, started watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (which made me join some other forums and sites), downloaded, played and liked Portal, and well, not much else. I'm glad BZP is back. It will take time to adapt to the new boards, but that's fine.

"cool dude"

A whole lot of video games. And social stuff.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

I ended up playing Lego Universe a lot more, but aside from that nothing changed much. :P

Me too. Ever since the Free to play version came out I've been playing it more than Xbox 360 sometimes. I already am a member and admit I play a bit too much. :P I've also started college, which has been a drag cause 2 of my core class professors suck.

Have free time and wanna read a comedy? Why not read mine called Those Crazy Sets! or BarrakiLeader735's called Ask the Glatorian!

R.I.P Grandpa. You will be missed.

bionicle_sig2.png

I went to Boys State (That was Awesome), completed Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, actually manged to play Freedom Fighters, worked at the circus, became the Cadet/CMC for my NJROTC unit, became a Senior, completed Mass Effect 2 on Insanity, cruise other forums (majority of which gave me headaches), had a net gain of five kills per match in Homefront (what makes this significant is that I usually die 20 times before getting a kill in other games). What else, what else... I became addicted to music from the 1950s, played some Battlefront 2, and, of course, wait for the forums to come back online. All in all, nothing really out of the ordinary for me.

Edited by Blue Fire

Soon to come: Star Wars 7.

I returned to a website I made in 2009, then I added a Favicon to my website, then I got help from Mints97 to get a new background for my site, then I did a bit of work making my website look cooler, then I added a Blog to it, then I put it up on Google, then I made a game, and then I started working on a sequel. Oh, and I started spending most of my life on the BioMedia Project's Shout box. And made a LEGO Cuusoo project (ROBO-TRON). I don't think I've left anything out... =POh, and I became Matt Smith's biggest fan (knowing everything from his date of birth to his shoe size), and a Star Wars and Doctor Who expert, adding to my already being a BIONICLE expert. I think I lost my sanity somewhere along the way, too...And that's what I did while the forums were down! =D

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Played some games, mainly Ocarina of Time, Xenoblade Chronicles and Minecraft. Posted on other forums. Prepared for the ###### that is currently my final year of secondary school. Made plenty of videos over the course of the summer.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

I played a LOT of Battlefield 2, and also spent a lot of time playing a game called Face of Mankind. Doesn't seem to be a popular game, but i love it.

"On a trip to Cirrus Minor, saw a crater in the sun

A thousand miles of moonlight later..."

-Pink Floyd, Cirrus Minor

I got out of school, went on vacation, came back, played some games, and got back into school. Throughout all this I was checking BZP to see if it would come back. It was only a few days ago that I promised myself that if BZP didn't come back up in a week, I would stop checking.

Edited by Vartemp

vartempsig.png

"Don't criticize what you can't understand."

Bob Dylan

Guys, keep in mind that although we are all happy and such, but that does not mean our rules are gone. ;) I am talking about mentioning or linking to forbidden sites. Please don´t forget that social networking sites are not allowed. Thank you for your understanding. ;)~Gata. ;)

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^