5-Hole Kraahkan for Sale - Auction

SamDrew

Hey all!

This time around, I've got an extra-rare 5-hole/vent kanohi Kraahkan up for sale! These, as you know, are pretty uncommon misprints, and I was super lucky to come across one in my hunting!

As you can see in the photos, the mask is in pretty good condition but does have some light wear marks on some edges and on the peg. No bends or deep cuts anywhere that I can see, and doesn't look misshapen or distorted in any way.

If you'd like to see more photos or have any questions, please let me know!

Full_Size_Render_5.jpg

IMG_5452.jpg

IMG_5455.jpg

IMG_5457.jpg

IMG_5467.jpg

IMG_5472.jpg

On to the auction!

Rules:

• This sale will be in auction format.
  • The auction begins at the time of this posting, and will end after approximately 48 hours have passed since the previous bid was made, i.e. after 48 hours of inactivity
  • Please bid by leaving a comment with your bid amount on this thread. Bids by PM will not be accepted and I will refer you to the comments if you PM me.
  • The starting bid will be $45.00 USD.
  • Please make bids in USD, and do not bid up by any less than $1.00 USD.
  • You may bid as many times as you like.
  • I will post the winning bid and bidder in the comments after the auction ends. Bidding remains open until I post this comment, even if 48 hours have passed. I will try to post the winner as soon after the 48-hour window as possible.

Payment/Shipping:

• PayPal is my preferred method of payment.
  • The item will be shipped from Salem, Oregon, USA.
  • Shipping within the United States will cost of around $3.00. I am fully willing to ship internationally, just know that the costs will be higher. I will be happy to provide international shipping quotes upon request.

Thanks, and good luck bidding!