Where Should This Topic Go?

jed1ndy

I had a question about the placement of a topic I wanted to make. I'm going to every day of San Diego Comic-Con, and I wanted to create a topic recording and discussing all the new information there; however, much of LEGO's presence there is on Ninjago.

Should I make it in the General LEGO forum, even though it's going to be mostly Ninjago, the Ninjago forum and cut out the other content, or split it between the two?

Thanks!

Edited by jed1ndy
  • Upvote 1

"The Kingslayer"

z2r5DTz.png

Complete Okoto Alphabet + Okotoan Symbols | Infrared's Okoto Font | SDCC Semi-Live Coverage

—————————BZPGOT S1 KILLS—————————

Gi9juq3.png

I'd say just go with General, since there's probably going to be a lot more that you'll want to go over.

I'm going to agree with general. Putting it there does include the Ninjago stuff, but putting it under strictly Ninjago would sort of push everything else out.

Thanks! The topic in question has been posted here!

"The Kingslayer"

z2r5DTz.png

Complete Okoto Alphabet + Okotoan Symbols | Infrared's Okoto Font | SDCC Semi-Live Coverage

—————————BZPGOT S1 KILLS—————————

Gi9juq3.png

I'd say just go with General, since there's probably going to be a lot more that you'll want to go over.

I'm going to agree with general. Putting it there does include the Ninjago stuff, but putting it under strictly Ninjago would sort of push everything else out.

Thanks! The topic in question has been posted here!

Glad it was sorted out!

tumblr_obrah2zJzT1tryxewo10_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg