A BIONICLE Plug and Play...?

Toa Imrukii

So I was just browsing tumblr, as you do, and I happened to stubbled upon a vast treasure trove of imfornation regarding BIONICLE in terms of seemingly old marketing of non-brick based merchandise, amougnst other BIONICLE-Related things. Amoungst those things I found this: http://68.media.tumblr.com/fb4e316d91deee7925d567714b39f23f/tumblr_otfoy12gms1w60mdao7_500.jpg

It is a plug and play that never officially released, and read it up yourself if you want, but it would have you playing as Takanuva seemingly during the Hordika Arch for whatever reason, and you the player playing as Takanuva would have battled against foes such as Sidorak, Roodaka, and finally Makuta. Along the way rescuring Matoran and battling Visorak.

Now, I have not seen anything regarding this piece of history with BIONICLE whatsoever, so it seems to me that I have stumbled upon something otherwise unheard of. Plug and Play games were common at the time, and so it probably wouldn't have been unheard of for such a thing to be released, but from what I can tell this is the only reference to it, at least that I have found.

This is the Tumblr I found it on: https://matoroblogs.tumblr.com

What are your guy's thoughts on this? Perhaps something can be uncovered about this.

• Upvote 2

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

you revealed this to me even though you know i can't have it and i will never forgive you for this

but seriously this looks amazing. plug and play games were objectively kinda lame but i'm so nostalgic over them i don't even care and this would have blown my little kid mind

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."

Wow, I do vaaaaguely remember getting excited over this thing, but I had completely forgotten about it. It's a real shame it never saw the light of day, because man, I would have loved it. I wouldn't have cared that the story wasn't canon, because it's just too awesome to imagine Takanuva taking down the entire Visorak army by himself and then kicking Makuta's butt a second time (just for the heck of it). :P