Pridak's species

These three have all the same basic torso build, but I tried with different colour scemes. Pridak's species were described as looking like the perfect... organism? Something like that

Maybe i've posted the first one before, I don't remember.

He was supposed to be some kind of commander in Pridak's army, who wears the skull of a skakdi warlord as a trophy. The battle made him most of his left leg unfunctional, so he repaired it with scrap parts of.  broken enemies.

Then i made this guy. No fancy backstory, just a bounty hunter with pretty colors who uses kanoka as his primary weapon. Also, he enhanced his legs to sprint better or something. 

I personally wanted him to wear Hakann's face, but that one doesn't fit for some reason -.-

Group shot! In the meantime I armored the first one up a little.

Then there's this one. A little more elegant then the others, and with brighter colours. Maybe a krana kan be controlled and is a token of impressive willpower.

I started a fourth one, in black and orange, but considering my pace that will take another year or so. Please tell me what you think, if you have something to say.

• Upvote 5

TheSkeletonMan939, Twister92, SPIRIT and Gatanui are awesome for uploading soundtracks and games and stuff.

I'll leave out the first one because I might have seen it before , it's a good build though. As for the second one, the ball socket piece on the chest feels a little weird but beyond that it's a cool build. The dark red and blue work okay together  but aren't that amazing. The third green one though looks great with his striking silver blue and green. The Axonn mask shoulder pads look just great,

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...