[Digital Render] Glatorian Malum

35576795323_1bd284c7ff_c.jpg

[Digital Render] Malum (Bionicle) by Artemiy Karpinskiy, on Flickr

“Once you fall into my claws, it’s all over.”
— Malum

This model is a birthday present to my good friend Zippy.

If you like what I do and you want to see me create your OC, a favorite Bionicle Character, or something else, feel free to look up my
Commission Info! I also run a Patreon page, so please consider supporting!

Edited by The Mugbearer
  • Upvote 8

I like the glowy flame bits and how you incorporated more gray into his color scheme. Not sure if he is quite bulky enough, but he looks sturdy nonetheless. You did a great job capturing the shape of his head and helmet. Nice work, it would be cool if you ended up MOCing more Glatorian. :)

I like the glowy flame bits and how you incorporated more gray into his color scheme. Not sure if he is quite bulky enough, but he looks sturdy nonetheless. You did a great job capturing the shape of his head and helmet. Nice work, it would be cool if you ended up MOCing more Glatorian. :)

Thanks!

The glowy bits are actually the effects I added in Photoshop.

The gray is supposed to represent the padding that he wears under his armor - given that they are more bio than mechanical, metal armor will surely cause a lot of pain and discomfort if worn over the naked skin.

I do not plan on doing more Glats since I am not a big fan of Bara Magna. Someone wanted me to do Mata Nui, and I asked if they can afford a commission: I haven't heard from them since haha.

• 4 weeks later...