Holy freaking jackrabbits..... That is incredible! The eyebrows are just too perfect. The robe is a nice touch, as well. I'm impressed. This deserves a spot on the front page.

You're gonna provide instructions for that, right? I've always loved your work, and I'd love to have something like that as a display piece. Maybe even adapted for one of the other Turaga.

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

This is totally awesome dude!  Always wanted to see a movie accurate Turaga.

-Onvermel-

"I believe in certainties. The strength of my limbs, the power of my mask, the sharp edges of my blades — that is what I build my plans around. Trickery, deception, complex strategies, they are for the weak! If you want power, and another has it, you get it not by outwitting him — you get it by stepping over his corpse." Makuta Icarax

"WHO ATE ALL THE PIES! WHO ATE ALL THE PIES!"

http://onvermelreport.blogspot.ca/ --- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaX7xUwGu9-8kVqQ4BqOxWw               

onvermel_report_logo_24.bmp

You mentioned having MOCs of other Miramax style Bionicle characters.  Do you have links to images of them?

- :t: :l: :h:

I second this. The fact that you've so accurately captured movie-kama only leaves me wanting more of this.

Rule #1: Always listen to Kek.

Rule #2: If you break rule #1, kindly don't.

Rule #3: EVERYBODY TYPE IN THE CHAT "AVAK IS A STUPID TRIGGER"

wow amazing just wondering if you could have used this piece from lego starwars rey build able action figure instead for the robes?

S    Q       U    I       D     M     A     S     T     E    R

check out my imgur gallery for bionicle photography: https://mahatparthiban.imgur.com/all/

I never thought I'd actually like a movie design, but you've made me do it.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Honestly, I think I'm actually a bit more impressed with that Takua.  Just a bit.

All of it's fantastic, of course.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

wow amazing just wondering if you could have used this piece from lego starwars rey build able action figure instead for the robes?

considering i own the set, yeah ive tried it. That robe seems great in principle, and seems like the ideal release from lego for turaga, but its usage is very specific and limited to its own proportions.

TLDR: i dont think it looks good on turaga mocs, atleast those ive tried/seen

Edited by Ids5621

sam_7163_-_copy.jpg

The Misadventures of

Onipex and Pals! Go watch it now! :biggrin: