The Lego Space Continuity

TheMegazordman1

After doings a bit of digging I have noticed a possible timeline to the Lego space themes some of it is fan speculation, but some is able to be proven with inset information as well as background story information. So here is The time line of lego space lines (including some space themed sets that are not classified as lego space such as Rock raiders and launch pad). as well as just a few non space themes to spice up the story.

1.Launch command

The Lego towns folk begin their first forays into the final frontier.

2.Spaceport 2

More advanced shuttle technology gets the city folk to the moon.

3.Spaceport 1

A kid named BB wins a contest to be one of the first men on mars and must go through training to get there.

4.Life on Mars

BB and the rest of the crew land on mars and discover a peaceful race of martians on the planets surface. These martians are collecting a type of crystal that can be used as an energy source.

5.Power Miners

The same crystals are discovered on earth when a team of miners calling them selves the power miners are called into study strange earth quakes .

6.Alien Conquest

The earth is attacked and defended from alien invaders.

7.Mars Mission

Earth is having an energy crisis so they turn to their friendly neighbors on mars for help only to find mars over run by enemy aliens, that have come for the planets rich energy crystal deposits.

8.Rock raiders.

After the defeat of the aliens on mars and increase in technology from the alien encounters a large crew is gathered together aboard the LMS-Explorer and in turn with the power miners that came before them , they are loaded with mining equipment to find new planets with energy crystal deposits. The ship is badly damaged and thrown through a worm hole into the Andromeda Galaxy and discover just what they were searching for .

9.Insectoids

a race of beings from the Andromeda galaxy called the Insectoids appear .

10.Galaxy Squad

A team is gathered to protect the new planets that have been discovered from the Insectoids. (Ultra agents takes place not long after this point  back on earth due to a connecting character)

11.Classic space

A time of peaceful exploration in the Andromeda and milky way galaxies is ushered in.

12. Blacktron 1 - Futuron - Space Police 1 - M-Tron

As the classic factions start to form sides Blacktron starts a war that will lat for nearly 30 years.

13. Blacktron 2 - Space Police 2 - Ice Planet 2002

The war continues as a second wave of blactrons attack.

14.Unitron - Spyrius - Exploriens - Ufo - Robo force

The spyrius attack the explorians who are studying a planet along side the UFO aliens and are protected by Unitron.

15.Space Police 3 

The furthest into the timeline appears to be Space Police 3 mainly due to the statue of a classic lego space figure that reads in Latin "Thirty years of building and the sky is still unlimited" or "Three Decades of Building in the Infinite Heavens" . This Is my little back story for the Lego Space theme please give me feed back on what you think and on how I could improve it or even include more themes. If you have any Ideas on how this could have worked out post it below.

Edited by TheMegazordman1
  • Upvote 1

I think this timeline might be slightly dubious merely because while connections do exist between certain Space themes they don't necessarily form that strict a continuity, and aren't necessarily suited to being squeezed into one. Also:

• Lego City's spaceport sets (as much of a "space theme" as Launch Command, which directly corresponded to City's predecessor Town) are seemingly not included, unless that is what you meant by "Space Port 2" (no theme by that name exists).
  • The list places Launch Command prior to a moon landing (dubious since as a "real-world" theme with space shuttles a manned moon landing would logically have come before the development of reusable shuttles)
  • This list lacks Alien Conquest (a modern/slightly futuristic "Earth-based" Space theme).
  • It also lacks Ultra Agents, described by designers as a "post-Space" Agents theme with a character carried over from Galaxy Squad.
  • M-Tron coexisted with Space Police I but also with Blacktron 2, Space Police 2, and Ice Planet (a consequence of the theme being sold alongside both its nearest predecessors and successors).

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

That is where my statement at the first comes into play that some is fan speculation . Basically this is a fanfiction made to expand on what we know as canon. but keep in mind  Alien  Conquest was included it is number 6 in the time line . As for Spaceport 2 yes there is no actual theme named that  but  I needed a way to distinguish between the two space port lines.  I will be adding  Ultra agents into the time line . Thank you very much for you`re input . 

I really like this! Of course it's not perfect but I always like to think about how most of the LEGO themes are connected, especially Space themes. Obviously an actual canon was never designed to connect everything together but it's fun nonetheless.

Anyway if we're gonna throw Power Miners in there then that means Atlantis is also a part of that universe because of Brains. I'm not 100% sure but I think Ultra Agents and Galaxy Squad are connected through a character named Solomon Blaze. According to Brickapedia (take that source as you will) Ultra Agents and Galaxy Squad are apparently also connected to Monster Fighters; the defeat of the monsters resulted in the activation of a beam that attracted the bugs.

AAAHHH this is why I want a The LEGO SPACE Movie SO BADLY. LEGO just has this incredible half-canon connected universe that you could do so much in. I heard rumors of them making a musical Space movie and can I just say how INCREDIBLE that would be. I'm not even a musical guy but seriously the film would likely be a space OPERA like Star Wars with the exploratory/adventurous heart of Star Trek. (Just realized I was remembering a prediction someone made on another forum. This has no credibility, whoops :( )It makes too much sense. OH MAN I JUST IMAGINED HOW COOL ALL THE SETS WOULD BE.

Sorry I just got myself so hyped over something that isn't even confirmed. I love Bionicle for all of the singular memories it gave me but I remember sitting around at my old home just staring at the Space Police III sets in the LEGO catalog for HOURS. Space has been and always will be my number one love.

Edited by Banana Gunz