LEGO Finally Admits to 75192 Millenium Falcon's Existence

75192_Millennium_Falcon_UCS_Reveal_tease

When it comes to popular properties with passionate fans, it doesn't get much bigger than Star Wars and LEGO. So it's no surprise that the set they're announcing today has been leaked out on the Internet for a bit now. Good things come to those who wait though, and today BZPower has hi-res images, the designer video, a full press release, and our own thoughts on 75192 Millennium Falcon - the largest LEGO set ever made! To learn all about this truly massive and impressive set, read on!

View the full article

• Upvote 1

I am so excited about this!  My credit card is probably not.  Still haven't decided if I'm going to get it because of the price, but it just looks so amazing...gah!

Although this set has slightly spoiled me about the new movie since I had to look up what something was...

Need some laughs? Stop by my newest comedy, Story 2!

Or, check out my entry for the Triple Insanity Pole Vault: Raiders of the Lost Bucket!

Or (yes, I enjoy giving you options) stop by Parody Corner: The complete library for more information on all my comedies:

Parody Corner| MoL: The Musical | B2: The Musical | WMiiA | WMoLiiA | What If? | McTahu's | Story! | Story 2!

While I appreciate what I'm assuming is rust (the gold/sand brown tiles) to depict the weathering of the ship, I feel that this new model is a bit messy in visual appearance. Stunning in detail, massive in size, but maybe a bit incoherent. I think I prefer 10179.

First impression though. Still a work of art to construct a monster of a set like this. Good job design team.

Not gonna lie, I'd love to get my hands on this set. Not to own it - even if I could afford it, where would I even keep this monstrosity, it's HUGE? - but just like... rent it so that I could say I've had the experience of building it and holding it in my hands xD

Also, the fact that it includes figures and box-art from my favourite movie (Episode V) is a massive plus in my book, too ^^

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

• 3 weeks later...