What Did Bzpower Users Get For Christmas?

- JL -

So.....Its Christmas morning for the west and here, its at night. So, while boxing day is tomorrow, what do you want, what do you think you have, and tomorrow, what did you get?And are there others like me, who don't do anything with unboxing presents and stuff, and instead just buy stuff?Well, I hope there are. What I got was awesome. (For me.) Cos it was my birthday on the 23rd. And my family are such that they give 2 presents even though my birthday's close to christmas.Ossim.But most people didn't give me presents. I don't really care since I got what I wanted.I now have - 1000 HKD (Originally meant for buying presents myself, until that didn't work and someone else paid for all my stuff), Halo: CEA, MW3 and Battlefield 3 Limited Edition.Oh well. 3 presents which are awesome.ok.Well, I hope you guys got awesome presents like me, and more than me! Merry Christmas, BZPower!

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Hmm... It's tomorrow for me, too - I think I'll get a PS3. Failing that, some old second-hand Bionicle stuff. :happydance:

-L- to the -K-

Sometimes, I look at my desk, and think, "What am I doing with my life?"

Then, I go back to my videogames.

I used to be known as 'Gresh's Thornax...Ouchy!!!', before I realised what a silly name it was.

Other previous names include Lihkan435 and Chip Biscuit.

Still Christmas Eve here. :PI already know I'm getting Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike, but I might also get a game or two and a fightstick. Other than that, I'm pretty much clueless.

Edited by UltraHau

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

Haven't opened gifts yet (my family opens them on X-Mas eve) beyond one from my brother. Got the Angel Chromosone-XX Shamshel statue and a Getter Robo-1 Revoltech (New Getter incarnation).I also spy a PSP case-shaped box, likely Persona 3 Portable, and a SH Figuarts-sized box. I'm also hoping I got a preorder for the Special Edition of Puella Magi Madoka Magica volume one....Yes, I took a ruler to my gifts. My desire to know what I got for Christmas KNOW NO SQUISHY, EARTHLING BOUNDS.

Edited by Alastor

hElbrZ6.gif

10195: Republic Dropship with AT-OT. I made use of the LEGO shop Black Friday weekend offer to request that. :biggrin:Apart from that, I don't know just yet: I'll have to wait until tomorrow. Probably not a lot, though - my family's not one for big-present buying unless specifically requested by a certain family member.

I've already gotten a $25 Amazon gift card and tons of candy, and I know I'm getting Mario Kart 7 and Alex Rider: Scorpia Rising, hoping to also get Skyward Sword, an iTunes card, a Nintendo eShop card, and... Don't know what else. I do know I'm getting a lot more, since I'm going to visit my family in a few days.

I'm probably getting nothing. The delivery of the Lego Unimog my mom had gotten me was put on hold until February.Oh well. I recently got MW3 with a Gamestop card that I got last year on Christmas (I didn't know it was worth $50!), so that'll hold me over.

Edited by Superbionicle

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

A lotta cash A pair of awesome, purple socks along with some candy (yum) The Illusionist on DVD A lovely bed sheet. Totally gorgeous A Lady GaGa T-shirt along with some awesome, patterned pajamas A book called The Other Hand, Evanescence's deluxe version of their self-titled album and an awesome, gray college jacket Aaand a totally gay, pink cardigan. Life is complete.

tumblr_n3nqpzvUrQ1qlzuomo1_500.gif

Opened one gift early this afternoon.Aqualung: 40th Anniversary Edition.Currently jamming away to Hymn 43 whilst avoiding traditional (read: 1950s) Christmas music.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

know for a fact i'm getting a new phone, samsung galaxy (picked it out myself my dad sucks with phones xP) and the elder scrolls V: skyrim. seeing as i used a V instead of a 5, its very obvious that i'm more excited for skyrim than anything else. i used to say fus ro dah, then i took an arrow to the knee, etc etc, yada yada yada, i wanna kill dragons. xDpardon my enthusiasm. i'm also relatively confident i'll be getting arkham city, but i'm unsure as to what the other half a dozen presents under the tree with my name on it are.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

it's still not christmas yet over here, but i basically know what i'm getting anyway (via my parents sucking at hiding gifts)- ipod touch 32gig- a ton of band merch (whitechapel hoodie, a bunch of shirts)- Ritual by The Black Dahlia Murder on vinyl, Option Paralysis by The Dillinger Escape Plan on a normal cd- Jake the Dog (from adventure time) pillow- Skyrim, Saint's Row the Third, and Uncharted 3- Flannel jacket- and a few pairs of skinny jeanspretty sweet load if i do say so myself

Edited by Idunnolol
nhsYE.jpg

Well, I do hope you act surprised. I find that when you stop doing that, people get better at hiding things.Or if you're just bad at acting surprised, like me.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Wait, what?At that point, if I were them, I would be slightly offended if you acted surprised, because of the layers of sarcasm required to do so.Then again, if I were them, I wouldn't leave the gifts on the kitchen table.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Wait, what?At that point, if I were them, I would be slightly offended if you acted surprised, because of the layers of sarcasm required to do so.Then again, if I were them, I wouldn't leave the gifts on the kitchen table.

Yeah, that is a little odd. XDJust found out that the Unimog shipping date has been moved to Jan 12! Hooray! Edited by Superbionicle

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

I have received moneys and Civ IV. Because of this, my entire life is going probably come crashing to a halt while I engross myself in the epicness which is that game.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

Haven't opened anything yet, but I'm hoping to get DiRT 3 (Awesome racing game). I'll edit this with the stuff I get after I open all the presents.EDIT: Yup, got DiRT 3, as well as a shirt, and a Target gift card!

Edited by GCKrastin

gckrastin_banner.png

Researchers in the U.K. have developed a vegetable called “super broccoli” designed to fight heart disease. Not to be outdone, researchers in America have developed a way to stuff an Oreo inside another Oreo.

Hello there, I am a brony!

:D

Well, now that it is indeed Christmas morning - just barely! - I can give you the full listing of the spoils of the day.-Aqualung: 40th Anniversary Special Edition. Sure, the main album is good, but that first bonus track is almost better than all the rest put together.-The Very Best Of Jethro Tull. How they did this without making it a 23-disc box set, I have no idea.-A lovely Jimi Hendrix t-shirt. Can always do with more clothes.-A t-shirt expounding on the virtues of sarcasm.-New sleep-pants, South Park print. Not precisely what I would have chosen myself, but hey, looks warm.-A new jacket. Bland, grey, and undoubtedly comfortable. All the best things to have in a jacket, if you don't count pockets.-Headphones. Which I immediately used to listen to Living In The Past by Jethro Tull. Gotta love that bass guitar.-Various odds and ends.-And, last but not least, the precise amount of money required to purchase an Irish Concert D Flute. 'Tis the season for rock'n'roll!

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Although we don't celebrate Christmas, I did get a present: a vacation! Though it technically wasn't for me...and, given my way, we would have stayed home a few more days so I cold finish this MOC I've ben working on...but I have no doubt that we will have tons of fun.Actually, given my way we would have gotten a cat :P but that will take a little bit more than Christmas (or any other religious holiday), or even my birthday...that will be a little more work.And Merry Christmas people, happy holidays etc., etc.=)

"Baby, in the final analyses, love is power. That's where the power's at."

Tumblr

Twitter

Wattpad

I got 'Merry Christmas Mr. Bean', a new phone, Super Mario 3D Land, Jaller (Inika), some aeroplanes, a giant lollipop full of smaller lollipops, dominoes, and enough chocolate to make most normal people unwell just looking at it. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill