What Did Bzpower Users Get For Christmas?

- JL -

• [*]Brand spankin' new laptop (which I'm using right now :P)[*]$100 in Barnes & Noble cards[*]$50 in iTunes cards[*]$25 Old Navy card[*]Kre-O Bumblebee[*]Isatoner gloves[*]The most epic graphic tee ever ("In my novel, I'm plotting against you.")[*]Victini plushie[*]More chocolate than I know what to do with[*]Assorted goodies

-Inferna

Edited by Inferna Firesword

A few novels, some new sweaters, a new wallet, a neat little tin wind-up robot, a nice woodcut, and (rather unexpectedly) a new monitor. Nothing too special, but then again I didn't ask for much.

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Well, it's been a bit since I got everything in this first third of my endless stream of gifts, so I'll list what I got for Christmas at my house, might go to grandma's before too long.- Super Meat Boy Ultra Edition. I was certainly getting this one, and I love it, even if I only have played a good 40 minutes of the game.- Danny B-signed copy of the Super Meat Boy 2-disc "Nice to Meat You" soundtrack, as I call it. It's now a pretty prized posession, and yet it only costs 15 bucks from dB's site. But hey, it's a legitimate signature, right on the cardboard box thing as well! Listening to it right now, took forever to wait for the chance to rip this stuff since my DVD drive on my own computer is busted and my sister wouldn't get off the next best one. >_>- Unreal Tournament 1999 GOTY Edition. I felt it was a little less likely I was getting this, but I got it anyway. I was expecting a nice decently-sized box for the game, but I only got a jewel case, so it won't look incredible and schmexy on my shelf with my Super Meat Boy stuff, but at least I have a Epic Game like UT99! (pun pretty much intended)- Kirby's Dreamland, Super Mario Land 2, and Tetris for the original Game Boy. Some lost childhood classics here. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten Super Mario Land 2 to work, the farthest I got was when I was just about to start the opening level. Going to test it yet again in a bit.- Serious Sam: The First Encounter. The odd one out of this list, because I got it on the morning of Christmas Eve, and it wasn't from anybody in my family, but I was gifted a digital copy of it (not sure if I can mention the name of the site here, it's not Steam though) from this wonderfully generous guy, and I love the game quite a lot, if only I could get through this annoying part in the third stage.I also got 20 bucks from my grandma (dad's side) in a card, not much, but it will be well spent for sure.

Edited by Valyou

Please enjoy a series of on signals and off signals sent from a far off computer to yours, forming short messages that may disturb and amuse!

- The 10th Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver- 4th Doctor's Scarf- The 11th Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver- The 10th Doctor's brown, pinstripe suit with matching pants- A tie that the 10th Doctor wore- 4 Doctor Who shirts- Collectible action figures of: A Silent, the 10th Doctor, Rose and K-9, the 3rd Doctor and a Sea Devil, the 11th Doctor, the 11th Doctor with a fez and mop, Police outfit Amy, Donna Noble, a Roman Auton, and 4 Daleks- A box of jelly babies- Inception- Captain America: The First Avenger- The Lion King- A cooking apron- A Christmas Story- A one-year subscription to Popular Science

*Insert some sort of banner or photograph here*

I'd say a fairly good haul this year.

• [*]Necronomicon (Hardback)[*]The Black Prism (Hardback)[*]The Picture of Dorian Gray (Leatherbound Hardback)[*]The Complete Collections of Oscar Wilde (Not the edition I was expecting but very gratefully received)[*]Frankie Boyle: Work! Consume! Die![*]Batman: Mask of the Phantasms[*]Batman: Under the Red Hood (Yeah, I'm going through a batman phase)[*]Ghost in the Shell 2.0[*]Kung Fu Panda 2 (Awwww yeah, probably one of my favourite movies of all time)[*]Arthur (2011 version)[*]Skyward Sword[*]Cluedo[*]A tray for my laptop.[*]An electric toothbrush.

It's allll good. :P

Edited by The Wretched Automaton

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Hmm. I've got a copy of the Necrotelecomnicon, but I've never been able to get my hands on the Necronomicon.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Witch DoctorRocka XLBlack PhantomSurgeRockaToxic ReapaLego Cars Big Bentley Bust OutBrick CalendarSmall Kingdoms polybagBen 10 Goop, Heatblast, Jetray, Kevin, Forever KnightBen 10: Galactic Racing DS2000 Wii Points and Classic Controller ProDilbert 2.0 (a massive collection of Dilbert)

HarryLiamLouisNiall

Four boys, One Direction

rip zayn :(

Well I got a 100 dollar gift card to my local book store and Trivial Pursuit.Live long and prosper,~Exon :hau:

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture.

As you can see, I support the "put a windrider quote in your sig" movement. I do hope it catches on.

O kewl. I be Tohunga. But I suh tinee. owell.

-{ Bad Images }- -{ What Just Happened 2.0 }-

Copypasta:New phone (about time =P)Mario Kart 7Skyward SwordSuper 8A melting clockDark ChocolateA couple of smooth writing pensSeveral rechargeable batteriesAn awesome and soft new blanket that I'm wearing right nowA pack of assorted hot chocolate flavor pack things from my auntAAAAND $25 from my grandma.

G A Y   A S   H E C K

Well, going to my grandma's house yesterday, I got;- Telltale's Sam and Max Season One (for some reason, it's a European copy, and I'm currently unable to play it on this upstairs computer at all because it wants the game disc in the drive whenever you play any of the episodes, and my DVD drive fails to open for me, so I know what I want for my birthday coming in 5 days, party 2 days after! xD)- The third BIONICLE Papercutz comic (never mentioned I got the first two this year, did I?). I haven't really read through this, still looking through the first one.- The Disappearence of Haruhi Suzumiya (oh boy, I cannot wait to read this, and yet I haven't read it yet, wanting to play stuff and watch anime more xD)- Sonic Colors (wanted this so I could see if this was the better of the two most recent Sonic games released, which are Colors and Generations. The latter wasn't so fun at all, and the Classic Sonic was getting worse and worse when the stages moved forward)- For some reason, I got a DVD copy of Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, and I had never shown even the slightest bit of interest in the PotC movies, but I watched Dead Man's Chest or whatever it was in theaters. With this and Cars 2, I've formulated that I'm forever cursed to get two random Disney movies I've never shown the slightest lick 'o interest in.Also I believe I may be cursed to get more European copies of games.*prays that Sam and Max doesn't have some sort of reigon restriction DRM on it as well*I can't remember, did I ever say that I got a Neon Genesis Evangelion box-set last post I made in this thread?

Edited by Valyou

Please enjoy a series of on signals and off signals sent from a far off computer to yours, forming short messages that may disturb and amuse!

I'm a big Green Bay fan so I got a lot of Packers merchandise, including a blanket, sweater, t-shirt, plastic cups, clock, and chapstick. All great gifts but the humour isn't lost on me that I got everything short of a jersey. :PAlso in the Christmas loot were Photoshop Elements 10, some classical guitar CDs, Season 2 of Parks & Recreation, a couple DVDs, 2 very comfortable "gaming" chairs, and "The Writer's Digest Guide to Science Fiction & Fantasy," by Orson Scott Card.

[Minion of Swertboss]

varakabz.png

Icon For Hire CD, brick of 500 .22 rnds. the latest lego supercar, a bin ful of bionicle from around 09(most if not all) , camera, flannel shirt, a light jacket, model Dodge Ramunition monster truck. I believe thats it.{EDIT} And best of all was having the family all there, good times.

Edited by Beal

Doah!

A Wii (not WiiU), Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike, LoZ: Skyward Sword, Lego Creator, NHL 2K10 (I like it better than 2K11), Lego Indiana Jones 2, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, misc. candy, a ton of Skittles, and Brutaka.I have to say I enjoy Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike the most - it's the best game I've seen during the past decade.

Edited by UltraHau

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

I got tons of LEGO-related stuff, so I just narrow it down to my favorite: The Grand Emporium and a Pick-A-Brick order I'm using to construct the LEGO Island Information Center.Besides that, I also got:*A new MP3 player with iTunes card*Inheritance (the last book of the Inheritance Cycle, and what a good book it is)*Some epic graphic t-shirts*Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Wii)*Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii)*CandyThough not really a Christmas present, I consider the laptop my school gave me last week a good Christmas present as well.=)

a Pick-A-Brick order I'm using to construct the LEGO Island Information Center.

You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

My main gift was an electric saxophone (It's crazy fun). I also received a heated mattress pad for my bed, though. I also got some cool Bengals's apparel and candy. I was also blessed with two volumes of TinTin, a TinTin novel based off the movie, and an early Herge TinTin comic.My grandfather gave me some cash, too.So a very fun and happy Christmas, but the most fun was celebrating the Incarnation of God.Hope you all had a blessed Christmas!

A chair.Really.

Sounds nice. A good chair is a wonderful thing to have.
Actually, I'm being short sighted. I also recieved a rubber ball, a mirror, a bookmark, and a considerable amount of money. And I do like my chair. It is a rather nice office chair which I am currently sitting in to post. However, I suspect that many BZP members would not likely trade places with me.

What did I get for Christmas? Let me look...

• [*]The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword[*]a Minute to Win It boardgame-thingy[*]candy[*]a plushie Angry Bird (the black bomb one)[*]a little wind-up elf[*]a super-awesome sports pack (which luckily includes badminton :D)[*]this rocket/dart thing that you throw[*]plastic gun that shoots white spheres (kind of like a Midak Skyblaster)[*]stuff for racquetball[*]this one kit that lets me clean amber off (the fossil amber)[*]an authentic Spinosaurus tooth[*]iTunes gift card[*]Movies (Thor, Captain America, and Rango)

What a long list that was! :P

Just used money I received for Christmas (well, okay, some of it was my "happy-fun-time college spending money", but still) to order a hand-carved Irish Flute (Concert D) and a brass penny whistle (also D Major). The flute will take some time to make, but I may well be receiving the whistle within the next week or two.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom