What it feels like to be in Ta-Koro right now:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

would a rock make you feel better.

by that i mean smashing it on you so you're not conscious during Elittra's Happy Fungeon Time

Edited by Finch
  • Upvote 4

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

This is turning into a nightmare, in more ways than one. 

• Upvote 4

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Honestly, seeing as how we're all wearing powerless masks, I'm not sure the canon-status of the mask has to particularly matter so long as you have a reference for the shape of it.

Guurahk has a rather worn looking mask of Psychometry in the shape of a Hau. It's around the color of the writing in my sig. (I like that mask basically, and I needed a mask shape to go with it.)

Edit: oh and Guurahk's armor is a combination of that color and the blue color that you can see on Guurahk in the avatar I have currently.

If someone looks back at this after I change my avatar and is confused; here's a link to a bigger chunk of the panel it's from: http://biosector01.com/wiki/images/thumb/1/11/Comic_Guurahk.png/250px-Comic_Guurahk.png

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

In light of the ongoing incident in the Ta-Koro faction PM, I would like to issue a formal apology to Makuta Luroka. 

To give some context to this: due to some betrayals that have occurred between them and Luroka in previous games, Voltex and Burnmad had decided to kill Luroka at the earliest possible opportunity in this game, for purely OOC reasons. While I certainly do not encourage or condone metagaming like this, I recognised there wasn't much I could do to prevent Tex and Burn from making up an in-game excuse to justify their actions, so I attempted to create a blackmail subplot that I hoped would give Luroka's character some leverage to keep himself alive longer.

Tex and Burn then turned that into their in-game excuse, and conspired to assassinate Luroka's character immediately. In my efforts to alleviate the situation, I just wound up making the problem worse, and I'm sincerely sorry for that. 

I think this mess is something we can all learn from - those of us who've already tried their hand at running these games, and those who are planning to do the same in future. So once again, I would like to apologise, not just to Luroka, but to everyone else. This is not how I wanted my game to start out, but I can't undo this mess. All I can do is learn from my error, and move on. 

I'd like to hope you're all able to forgive my mistake and continue on with the game, but if not, I'll understand. 

• Upvote 9

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

If you guys had been a little slower at signing up, I could have grabbed the last Fire spot like planned and this wouldn't have happened. :P

Seriously though, this is still a learning process for everyone. Pulse had some shaky steps in Bara Magna, be it whatever the "In Transit" thing was or the lack of dodging for you and Voltex of my Thornrax attack. Mistakes happen. It's all good.

• Upvote 1