Is shadow an element?(in bionicle)

Umarakthefan

there are shadow matoran just as there are light matoran so if one would become a toa i'd wager they'd be able to use shadow.

takutanuva was a being able to control both, though i don't think he counts as a true toa

08 takanuva on the other hand, he could control shadow as a side-effect of losing some of his "inner light"

so, signs point to yes?

~Bionicle Online Games Guru~
Current Bionicle Sets: 232/250
2001: 23/24 2002: 20/21 2003: 22/22 2004: 22/22 2005: 23/23
2006: 16/22 2007: 22/22 2008: 25/27 2009: 26/26 2010: 4/6
2015: 18/18 2016: 11/17

there are shadow matoran just as there are light matoran so if one would become a toa i'd wager they'd be able to use shadow.

takutanuva was a being able to control both, though i don't think he counts as a true toa

08 takanuva on the other hand, he could control shadow as a side-effect of losing some of his "inner light"

so, signs point to yes?

Yes it has been confirmed that if a shadow matoran becomes a Toa, they will be a Toa of Shadow. There aren't any matoran who are shadow matoran from the get go, they have to be made that way by having their inner light drained by a shadow leech (or the Kanohi Avsa).

Also gaining the powers of shadow can be achieved by someone choosing to lose their inner light via training like the Makuta did, or Roodaka (she gained limited shadow abilities as a result.)

• Upvote 1

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

so, signs point to yes?

So what kind of powers do you have with shadow?

so, signs point to yes?

So what kind of powers do you have with shadow?

This should answer your questions on that.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Yes, and the prefix is Kra. But only with natural things, unlike the Shadow Matoran.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

The REAL question is: "Is Waffle an Element"?

And the answer is yes.

Yes, and the prefix is Kra. But only with natural things, unlike the Shadow Matoran.

For a second there, I was simply fascinated by that idea.

"Kra-Matoran, Matoran of Waffles"

Edited by Azani

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

And the answer is yes.

"Is Mayonaisse an element?"

Wow. If this were on Reddit, I'd give you gold, Lyichir. That reference was really awesome.

-Azani

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

This topic reminds me of how stupid it was that the morality of MU inhabitants was just an on-off switch that could be triggered by any number of random powers, or a stupid Rahi the even more idiotic Mutran just happened to bring with him to the grand finale (for no reason except that it was absolutely crucial that Takanuva and co be cured of their evilz virus - plus, you know, there was an exclusive Brickmaster set to advertise).

I mean, I guess it makes since, since the Matoran are all running on the Bionicle equivalent of 1s and 0s. Except it doesn't, because if culture was a glitch, as well as anything else outside of the tasks they were programmed to do by the Great Beings, then morality should have been as well. Which means their system of morals wouldn't have been beholden to their innate programming. That's why Makuta needed masks, and the Bohrok needed Krana - or else you would think every Makuta, Terridax included, would have just worn an Avsa.

I have slept for so long. My dreams have been dark ones. But now I am awakened. Now the scattered elements of my being are rejoined. Now I am whole. And the Darkness can not stand before me.

You do know that the Matoran Universe inhabitants were given sentience by Velika, meaning they express every emotion and feeling minus romantic love (thanks Greg).

But everything we learned about Velika after 2006 is a retcon made post-cancellation of G1, so that argument doesn't really work circa 2008. No answer Greg gave until that point gave any indication that emotions were anything other than a glitch, cause obviously he hadn't planned the whole Velika reveal until he had to come up with a storyline for the serials.

I have slept for so long. My dreams have been dark ones. But now I am awakened. Now the scattered elements of my being are rejoined. Now I am whole. And the Darkness can not stand before me.

How about mustard.. oh wait...

giphy.gif

(I would have posted it as a gif, but couldn't find with with text of squidward)

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

And the answer is yes.

"Is Mayonaisse an element?"

"No Patrick Mayonnaise is not an element."

(Patrick slowly raised hand up.)

"Horseradish is not an element either."

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/