6568379419_bc125afd6c.jpgBrickshelf | MocPagesLast time I made a teal MOC was 3 years ago so time to make a new one =D

"The T34-L Power suit is designed to increase the strength of the pilot.The suit is mostly used for lifting heavy stuff and is not designed to be used in combat,since the pilot is not armored for frontal attacks.The arms of the suit are connected with sensors to the pilot's arms."

I had a signature once

it's gone now

Wow...this is amazing. Very well-built; looks very sturdy. Solid color scheme, with teal, which is always awesome. I really like the touch of orange you added; it looks great. Neat concept, and well-executed. I like the use of the Technic figure rather than the usual minifig. One thing, though - I like how you built the legs, but they don't look like they can bend...unless I'm interpreting the build wrong and they actually do bend, which is just as likely.:t::b::3:

Q2TtLEz.png

WOW. just WOW. i absolutely love how the minifig looks like it could slide right into the suit, and how it fits perfectly. great job!

ATTENTION!!!!!!!

Hey guys, I'm making PBZPs now, so please PM me with details! You know you want one!

completed: 1

in progress: 0

pending: 1

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

That's spectacular. I especially like the use of the roborider wheel (I love it when people use "obscure" parts in new and interesting ways) and the hand design. However, it looks kinda like you took the legs off of the technic figure. Either that or I'm extremely unfamiliar with the technic figures. Were you unable to find a way to integrate the legs into the rest of the model?EDIT: On second look, I see the legs. Yeah, i'm really unfamiliar with Technic figures. I like how you integrated the legs too!

Edited by King Joe

Wow...this is amazing. Very well-built; looks very sturdy. Solid color scheme, with teal, which is always awesome. I really like the touch of orange you added; it looks great. Neat concept, and well-executed. I like the use of the Technic figure rather than the usual minifig. One thing, though - I like how you built the legs, but they don't look like they can bend...unless I'm interpreting the build wrong and they actually do bend, which is just as likely. :t: :b: :3:

The legs can move but not bend. The orange was only added because the Technic figure lower legs and body were orange. But just that touch makes it more complete

I am blown away by how cool and sci-fi this looks. Does the technifigure slide right into there?

Yes, but I added pins so that it would stay on his place. Without them it would still work the same.

This is great! I like that hand and chest design.

Hand design is almost the same as Hydraxon's hand design.

WOW. just WOW. i absolutely love how the minifig looks like it could slide right into the suit, and how it fits perfectly. great job!

That is the whole idea around it and the figure does slide right into it ^_^

That's spectacular. I especially like the use of the roborider wheel (I love it when people use "obscure" parts in new and interesting ways) and the hand design. However, it looks kinda like you took the legs off of the technic figure. Either that or I'm extremely unfamiliar with the technic figures. Were you unable to find a way to integrate the legs into the rest of the model?EDIT: On second look, I see the legs. Yeah, i'm really unfamiliar with Technic figures. I like how you integrated the legs too!

The print on the wheel was kinda cool with that samurai like figure on it. Also it left a huge gap if it weren't there

All I can think of in terms of improving the MOC is that the suit needs more orange. 9.9/10

I think orange in unimportant here.

I had a signature once

it's gone now